Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jan 17, 2016

Nah ..i think its great !! We always complained about how cool and passive seju is and being is the side lines since ever ..now seju is taking a damn action ..probably not a good one but i'm happy the love tranglie is so alive and intense so yeah fight for your girl seju ..dont hand sumin to that fox little blonde girl who knew every thing and played inncence all the time
... and since sumin loves both it's really interesting now

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Nah ..i think its great !! We always complained about how cool and passive seju is and being is the side lines since ever ..now seju is taking a damn action ..probably not a good one but i'm happy the love tranglie is so alive and intense so yeah fight for your girl seju ..dont hand sumin to that fox little blonde girl who knew every thing and played inncence all the time

Interesting take on that. I had not thought about the girl fight for Sumin but is Sumin truly worth it now?

@Newp, that is true. She has always this air of craziness but is one thing to suspect it and over to show in the most cliche way.

joined May 5, 2016

I dont see how Seju has become the psycho villian ex gf suddenly? Hasnt she always been like that? lmao jk. But seriously shes just doing what she did to all of Sumins other gfs. Try to destroy their relationship with her.
But I think in the 3rd arc we will see more of Sejus other non-evil scheming parts lol and really learn about the characters more.
There was an article posted recently of Team Gajis interview. They mentioned that instead of ending it off at 80 chapters, its likely that they will extend the story even up to 90. Im sure they have more planned than just showing a psycho Seju guys. I didnt read through all of the article because it was so damn long... but Ill try to sit down and summarize it later when I have time.

Not suddenly, I think we all see signs of it, but team gaji also build normal side of her to keep us in the dark, but we don't want her to turn psycho, that makes the story kinda boring, just like most of kdrama. That's why most of us are not surprised, just disapointed

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Team Gaji lied when they said that this is not a love triangle...well maybe it was, at first, but they changed their mind after extending the story from 40 to 80 chapters. I don't know if extending the story to 90 chapters is a good idea. Somehow it makes me think that they are having a difficult time ending the story...but I'm gonna stick with this manhwa just to see the ending. I don't expect much for the story anymore.

joined May 5, 2016

You have a very simple way to look at thing :). I like that, but fight for a girl who is willingly cheating with someone when she's seeing someone else is honestly a no-no to me. Seriously, this chap has disapointed me the point I can't even describe properly. It's like now wdtfs is a bad story talking about a cat fight between 3 women who use all the dirtiest, lowest tricks towards each other, which turn it into meaningless story. I lost it after this chapter. Totally ruin all the special, all the good I saw in each character. And where the fvk is the healing part in this story?

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 10:12AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Not suddenly, I think we all see signs of it, but team gaji also build normal side of her to keep us in the dark, but we don't want her to turn psycho, that makes the story kinda boring, just like most of kdrama. That's why most of us are not surprised, just disapointed

Exactly. If it wasn't for this chapter, she could still be different.

This ruins Sumin and Sungji's relationsip too though. Haven't they thought about that too? How can people even ship them together now? Only because Sungji is better than Seju? Sumin is no good for Sungji and I can't really understand what they find so good in her at this point

It's like now wdtfs is a bad story talking about a cat fight between 3 women who use all the dirtiest, lowest tricks towards each other, which turn it into meaningless story. I lost it after this chapter. Totally ruin all the special, all the good I saw in each character.

This. I can't even imagine what there is left to tell in another 45 chapters. Unfortunately, it will be fucked up, meaningless drama like this. And in the end, no matter what happens to them, people won't care anymore.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 10:16AM

joined May 5, 2016

Exactly. If it wasn't for this chapter, she could still be different.

This ruins Sumin and Sungji's relationsip too though. Haven't they thought about that too? How can people even ship them together now? Only because Sungji is better than Seju? Sumin is no good for Sungji and I can't really understand what they find so good in her at this point

It's like now wdtfs is a bad story talking about a cat fight between 3 women who use all the dirtiest, lowest tricks towards each other, which turn it into meaningless story. I lost it after this chapter. Totally ruin all the special, all the good I saw in each character.

This. I can't even imagine what there is left to tell in another 45 chapters. Unfortunately, it will be fucked up, meaningless drama like this. And in the end, no matter what happens to them, people won't care anymore.

You're wrong. Sungji has tricked Seju in the final panel. Tit for tat kinda thing. She's not innocent, just act innocent. Like I said, all characters have been ruined this chap

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Now the best character of wdtfs is Nami (I've never thought I would ever wrote this line).

I agree. Nami is the best character in wdfs.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Sumin=trash. Nothing to add. She hit the fucking lowest.
Seju's never been my favourite but now she's finally completely ruined for me.
And Sungji. If she continues to fight for "this" woman then she's an alien rather than a living person. And if she doesn't then there's no point in the story whatsoever.
So...basically the manhwa is ended for me, I guess? Fuck.

joined May 5, 2016

Goddamn tell me a good damn reason for Seju and Sumin to deserve to be healed and give me the effing healing part. Goddamnit!!! Read again and I'm mad. I've been thinking alot of potiental ways but never has this chap been crossing my mind. What a waste of my time and my brain. How can someone ruin everything in one chapter like this

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 10:42AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Team Gaji should just write this chapter as a vision Sumin had and not reality. This is the only way to save this story now.
#TryingToBeInDenial

Just when you think there is no deeper bottom to fall into, I'm sure we will get surpsised and see so much worse coming next.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 11:06AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Plot twist: Next chapters, Nami's character will be ruined. It will turn out to be that Nami was the one who asked the bartender to seduce Seju since she has had a crush on Seju since long time ago. Amen

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

I really disappointed to the new chapter. It was in my way, I called it "cheap".
The charm of WDTFS is that it has surpried me in every chapters so far, it was mysterioulsy unpredictable and I could never guess what will happen next.The story usually kept me wants to know more, that I can't wait for the upcoming chapters.
But now, I just don't know whether I should continue reading it.
I sincerely hoped that Seju's last favor was something like she wanted Sumin not to come back to her ever again or something like they should not see each other for a while.
It turned out that she did ask for sex and planned for Sungji to watch them on action. What was the point of doing so? To make Sungji jealous, clearly it doesn't work and it made Seju looks like a psycho loser. And the three of them start running in a meaningless circle.
Team Gaji is succesful of making every beautiful things that Seju and Sumin had together in the past, is now amounting to nothing.
I hope Seju and Sumin would end their relationship in a better way, they need time to be apart, to live on their on, to solve their problems, for Sumin to realize how bad she treated Seju, for Seju to visualize how blind she was in love with
Sumin
I don't know what to say about Sungji, she was too perfect to be true and that scares me.
Anyway, WDTFS becomes a typical love triangle in Kdrama which every one can see what will happen. I shouldn't have expected much.

joined May 5, 2016

Nah, at this point, even a threesome ending is not impossible, the morality of the story has gone after this chap so who cares about morality, let's just go for a threesome. Ending chap is a threesome between our 3 characters =)))))
I'm gonna comment as much as I can since I wont read new chap next week or whenever the new chap out so sorry in advance for my spam. I want to bid farewell with a bang, just like wdtfs did =)))))

joined Aug 29, 2015

I thought we already expected the cheating scenario since Sungji left her ring at Seju's house. what I didn't expected was that Sungji knew about Seju and Sumin all along and Seju going to the stereotype love triangle antagonist character. but seriously, WTH?! SUNGJI!!! you're girlfriend just cheated on you and your calm af.

most readers hate this chapter because first, Seju finally transform to what an antagonist character is intended to be and second, Sungji being cool with Seju and Sumin's past xD I'm actually not that surprise with Seju's action. I mean she did ruin Sumin's relationship with the red-haired girl because she saw an opportunity to do so. even Nami confronted Seju about it. but I was hoping and expecting that Seju will be neutral character like she didn't plan the whole cheating scenario and Sungji just accidentally find them having sex.

I hate this chapter for reasons that it lack emotion especially Sungji and Sumin's confrontation because it turns out. there's no more secret to spill. it's totally ruined. it could have been a dramatic scenario. the only thing I got from this chapter is that both Sungji and Seju are blindly in love with Sumin.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 12:21PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Here ya guys go. Chapter 55 trans. Enjoy. Sorry ahead of time for any typos or w/e. Did them on the bus again lol.

Text message : Your lost item. Come to my office.
Sumin : "Sungji ssi."
"I still have some work left. So I don't think I can go with you. I'm sorry."
Sungji : "Ah. It's okay."
"Instead of coming out you should have just called me."
Sumin: "I'll just take you to the bus stop."
Sungji: "Its okay. Just go inside, Team Leader."
Sumin: "I want to walk a bit too."
Sungji: "You don't want to send me home right?"
Sumin: "You're right."
"Sungji ssi."
Sungji: ... "Yes?"
Sumin: "The bus is here. We'll talk tomorrow."
"You should go."
-
Sungji: ......
Sumin: "Hah!"
"Haah"
-
(They’re back in the past now)
Seju: "Were you surprised?"
"I personally don't find you to be surprising."
"Because it's not just once or twice where Sumin had a girl like you by her side."
Sungji: "... Is it wrong to have loved many people?"
Seju: "Sungji ssi. I am sorry to say but Sumin cannot love you."
"It might be fun for now, but it'll be in your best interest if you don't fall for her too deeply."
Sungji: ... "You're saying you were a couple?"
Seju: "That’s right."
"But she said you are just friends now."
Seju: "Friend."
"The house I bought."
"The car I bought."
"The room I bought and had made for her."
"When bored, having sex here and there."
"Such a nice friend. Don't you think?"
Sungji: "Why... are you telling me these things?"
Seju: "Because I pity you."
-
Sungji: " I think I know why you told me those things now."
"Were you that scared?"
"About having Team leader fall in love with me."
Seju: "I already told you Sungji ssi."
"There's no way that will happen."
"Just look at this crap."
"Here. The item you lost. Not sure if it'll help you though."
Sungji: "I was anxious."
"I couldn't be too sure so I was uneasy."
"Thinking maybe it was a mistake to have these feelings."
"Being uneasy."
"Confirming."
"Being scared again."
"Being sorry."
"Team leader must have been the same."
Seju: "Poor Joo Sungji ssi."
Sungji: "The poor one is you." (OOoooo burnnnn.)
Seju: "You arrogant girl."
Sungji: “Do you even know how I came to receive these feelings? !”
Seju: “I’m sorry Sungji ssi.”
“Its all over now.”
Sungji: “It can’t end the way you want it to. Because now…”
Sumin: “Sungji ssi.”
Sungji: “Things have changed.”

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 12:18PM

joined May 5, 2016

I thought we already expected the cheating scenario since Sungji left her ring at Seju's house. what I didn't expected was that Sungji knew about Seju and Sumin all along and Seju going to the stereotype love triangle antagonist character. but seriously, WTH?! SUNGJI!!! you're girlfriend just cheated on you and your calm af.

most readers hate this chapter because first, Seju finally transform to what an antagonist character is intended to be and second, Sungji being cool with Seju and Sumin's past xD I'm actually not that surprise with Seju's action. I mean she did ruin Sumin's relationship with the red-haired girl because she saw an opportunity to do so. even Nami confronted Seju about it. I actually expected Seju to be a neutral character like she didn't plan the whole cheating scenario and Sungji just accidentally find them having sex.

I hate this chapter for reasons that it lack emotion especially Sungji and Sumin's confrontation because it turns out. there's no more secret to spill. it's totally ruined. it could have been a dramatic scenario.

No, I think Sungji knew that Seju is playing her, that's why she's so calm. If she's mad then she would lose to Seju :). Next chap we will probably see how Sungji fight back. Gonna be funnnnnn =)))))). This chap is like highlight how Seju has lost completely to Sungji, morally, emotionally, everything. Sungji is quite one heck of a girl. Sungji will win this fight, no doubt. She has upper hand and everything. You will see, but somehow, I have no desire to explore more after this, Sungji is scary in her own way, and honestly, it ruined everything to me, how Sungji's up to this cheap fight, over someone who's not even worth it, she's pretty manipulating, just like Seju, just way smarter, and not as cheap as Seju. Yeah, I said it, my favorite character is cheap.
I started thinking Sungji is the author's favourite :)), got that feeling a while ago but it's getting stronger each chapter. The lower Seju goes down, the higher Sungji goes up. And if there is someone who could make Sungji become our ultimate protagonist, it has to be Seju. Seju has to be bad to make Sungji look good and the ending is acceptable =))). Bet everything that even in the end, Sungji might still be good, not end up being so low like Seju

joined May 5, 2016

Wow, reading the translation made it worse. So I've been liking this cheap, shallow woman all this time? What the hell was I thinking? God, feel like I've been tricked. Damn, Sungji's words hurt and damn, Sungji fans should throw a party now, their character has finally turn the way they exactly want =)))))
But damn, you could've given Seju a way out but you didnt, you're pretty cruel, team gaji. All you have been doing since you gave birth to her is using her as a tool for your love triangle =)))). Damn, and I fvcking stupid to let you fool me. I even thought Seju was pretty relatable.
Wow, I'm angrier than I thought. The fact that I got fooled. So horrible, making Seju a character like this, someone I can't even sympathize now, so what's the good in Seju the you could offer me, except she's sick, psycho, blind, low, shallow, cheap, insecure, scared. Seju is nothing, literally.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I won't stay until You could fool me again. Thank for all the fun :)), reading the comments has been quite entertaining, especially when you have long day at work so thanks for that :))

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:00PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Why is everyone so mad at Seju? She is just being displayed doing what she has done before: manipulating Sumin's relationships to try and get her to come back to her. Seju is desperate and ready to do pretty much anything if it'll bring Sumin back into her life step by step. This is not news. This chapter didn't ruin her character. It simply displayed a part of her most readers seem to have forgotten she had. Seju is cunning and manipulative. This doesn't invalidate the suffering she is going through. Layers, people. Everyone has them. And some just aren't nice.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:01PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Thank you for the translation. Newp

I thought Sumin was the rich since Sumin and Seju were kids with the similar backgrounds. Why didn't she inherit anything from her parents at all? She has been a freeloader all this time. Then her leaving Seju means her giving up everything she has, house, car, job, etc. Sumin is so ungrateful and really cool at the same time.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 2:42PM

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

Wow, reading the translation made it worse. So I've been liking this cheap, shallow woman all this time? What the hell was I thinking? God, feel like I've been tricked. Damn, Sungji's words hurt and damn, Sungji fans should throw a party now, their character has finally turn the way they exactly want =)))))
But damn, you could've given Seju a way out but you didnt, you're pretty cruel, team gaji. All you have been doing since you gave birth to her is using her as a tool for your love triangle =)))). Damn, and I fvcking stupid to let you fool me. I even thought Seju was pretty relatable.
Wow, I'm angrier than I thought. The fact that I got fooled. So horrible, making Seju a character like this, someone I can't even sympathize now, so what's the good in Seju the you could offer me, except she's sick, psycho, blind, low, shallow, cheap, insecure, scared. Seju is nothing, literally.

The good new is you're not the only who has been fooled around. I'm very much heartbreaking here. The Seju I has put my faith in, I sympathize her, feel angry for her, I know she did ruin Sumin's past relationship but I just don't want her to appear so worthless, so hopeless, so pityful, so I don't know how to say in this chapter. I wish I wouldn't have read it.

Now every one would laugh at my face reading my username. Poor me! Actually I'm the one who blindly love Seju. Lol!
Last thing I give a fuck to TG

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:08PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

All Team Gaji needs to do is just having Seju breaking down one more time and she would become likable character again, I guess.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

People get ugly when they fight for something they want and sense they're losing. The display of Seju's character in chapter 55 has been nothing but realistic.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

The thing is she has gotten ugly since the flashback (chapter 27), and she called Sungji to come to get the ring before knowing that Sumin was going to cut tie with her meaning that she has fought with Sungji before her sensing that she is losing. I'm not disappointed with her character though, I'm disappointed with Sungji's.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:45PM

joined Feb 4, 2016

I feel stupid reading this chapter. Looks like it's the "surprising" plot twist that Team Gaji has been talking about. There are two kinds of surprise, good or bad, and this is the latter.

This is exactly one of the most cliche, dramatic, and soap-opera equivalent to bring together the conflict of the 3 characters. Honestly I've been fearing this kind of plot for quite some time, but when it's finally happening, I feel appaled it's actually going that way.

As someone who support both Sungji and Seju, not really caring about the pairing, this chapter completely ruins it for me.

Seju going on like this is an easy way for the writer to flip the story completely and shoot a new direction. She's just being positioned as the character that people would throw rocks at and help to elevate the drama of the main pairing. Boring.

Sungji confronting Seju like that over Sumin who sleep with Seju is just irrational. This is like you telling the ex of your partner that it's not what she thinks it is and that your partner is just confused (like wth) ? No one should indirectly defend a cheating partner like that, with excuse as lame as confused. Team Gaji disappoints me greatly with the way they portray Sungji here, she's being over accepting of Sumin's behaviour. I expect more from our Cinnamon Roll >(

And Sumin, idk what to say more other than this girl is in limbo, she does not know left or right, she needs to grow up and need to stop excusing herself for being a jerk and indecisive.

Sorry that's pretty long and my comment or choice of words might seem as a bit agressive/strong, but in all honesty, I am just disappointed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.