Forum › Posts by Peaceforteampink

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

Wow, reading the translation made it worse. So I've been liking this cheap, shallow woman all this time? What the hell was I thinking? God, feel like I've been tricked. Damn, Sungji's words hurt and damn, Sungji fans should throw a party now, their character has finally turn the way they exactly want =)))))
But damn, you could've given Seju a way out but you didnt, you're pretty cruel, team gaji. All you have been doing since you gave birth to her is using her as a tool for your love triangle =)))). Damn, and I fvcking stupid to let you fool me. I even thought Seju was pretty relatable.
Wow, I'm angrier than I thought. The fact that I got fooled. So horrible, making Seju a character like this, someone I can't even sympathize now, so what's the good in Seju the you could offer me, except she's sick, psycho, blind, low, shallow, cheap, insecure, scared. Seju is nothing, literally.

The good new is you're not the only who has been fooled around. I'm very much heartbreaking here. The Seju I has put my faith in, I sympathize her, feel angry for her, I know she did ruin Sumin's past relationship but I just don't want her to appear so worthless, so hopeless, so pityful, so I don't know how to say in this chapter. I wish I wouldn't have read it.

Now every one would laugh at my face reading my username. Poor me! Actually I'm the one who blindly love Seju. Lol!
Last thing I give a fuck to TG

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:08PM

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

I really disappointed to the new chapter. It was in my way, I called it "cheap".
The charm of WDTFS is that it has surpried me in every chapters so far, it was mysterioulsy unpredictable and I could never guess what will happen next.The story usually kept me wants to know more, that I can't wait for the upcoming chapters.
But now, I just don't know whether I should continue reading it.
I sincerely hoped that Seju's last favor was something like she wanted Sumin not to come back to her ever again or something like they should not see each other for a while.
It turned out that she did ask for sex and planned for Sungji to watch them on action. What was the point of doing so? To make Sungji jealous, clearly it doesn't work and it made Seju looks like a psycho loser. And the three of them start running in a meaningless circle.
Team Gaji is succesful of making every beautiful things that Seju and Sumin had together in the past, is now amounting to nothing.
I hope Seju and Sumin would end their relationship in a better way, they need time to be apart, to live on their on, to solve their problems, for Sumin to realize how bad she treated Seju, for Seju to visualize how blind she was in love with
Sumin
I don't know what to say about Sungji, she was too perfect to be true and that scares me.
Anyway, WDTFS becomes a typical love triangle in Kdrama which every one can see what will happen. I shouldn't have expected much.

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

Actually, I has had a theory for a long time that the mole guy is Seju's real father. Because there had a lot of hints:
1. He said he was the one giving Seju's name.
2. He dreamed about a woman looked like Seju that we all assumed that's her mother.
3. If he was Seju's father, it would be easier to understand what he did for Sumin.
4. The father Seju kept visiting in the hospital refused to take care of her since she was young, maybe he knew the truth that she wasn't his daughter but he loved Seju's mother too much to abandon Seju completely, instead giving her a lot of money, and didn't want to meet her face to face.
5. The mole guy looks kind of young to be Seju's father, but I think he's just about 40. And again, the woman in his dream, aka Seju's mother was freshly young too. So I guess, it can be possible.
6. Her mother perhaps wanted the best for Seju so she kept it a secret, so the mole guy did.
I don't know, maybe I'm delusional for watching too much Kdrama, but yeah, lol :)))

No, in one of the conversations between family members, they asked if Seju is really their father's daughter, one of them said yes, they even go for DNA test already, and yes, you have really watched too much k-dramas =))))))

An DNA test can be faked easily, and the story has never really mentioned exactly the relationship between Seju and the mole guy. Anyway, I still stick with my theory. It could be possible.

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

Actually, I has had a theory for a long time that the mole guy is Seju's real father. Because there had a lot of hints:
1. He said he was the one giving Seju's name.
2. He dreamed about a woman looked like Seju that we all assumed that's her mother.
3. If he was Seju's father, it would be easier to understand what he did for Sumin.
4. The father Seju kept visiting in the hospital refused to take care of her since she was young, maybe he knew the truth that she wasn't his daughter but he loved Seju's mother too much to abandon Seju completely, instead giving her a lot of money, and didn't want to meet her face to face.
5. The mole guy looks kind of young to be Seju's father, but I think he's just about 40. And again, the woman in his dream, aka Seju's mother was freshly young too. So I guess, it can be possible.
6. Her mother perhaps wanted the best for Seju so she kept it a secret, so the mole guy did.
I don't know, maybe I'm delusional for watching too much Kdrama, but yeah, lol :)))

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

Sumin was unable to love again because she kept comparing her exes with Seju. She has suffered a lot since she lost her parents and been attacked by that man. But that doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants to do. Every one has a lot to suffer, every one got hurt. Seju was in pain too, even more because she loves Sumin a whole lot yet she made that mistake.
Sumin didn't want to forgive Seju, she just needed someone that she could release her angers, to put blames on and to get rid of her miseries. She couldn't handle her problems in her own way, and Seju was there. Then all of Sumin's troubles were on Seju's shoulder.
Seju was there because she felt guilty, she regretted, she wanted to fix their broken relationship. But Sumin didn't give her a chance, all she needed was a person who could carry her problems. She's a coward in every way.
And Sungji is another perfect escape for Sumin when she couldn't deal with her emotionals for Seju, isn't it?
It would have been nice if she left Seju when she genuinely wanted to, when she could love Sungji wholeheartedly, when she could completely forgive Seju. At least she didn't have to say she loved both Sungji and Seju, her heart was way too big.
Even Bella was sure about her feelings when she chose Edward, she loves Edward more.

last edited at May 26, 2016 11:17PM

Peaceforteampink
joined May 26, 2016

Sumin is just so cruel. She should have said the " I love You" to Seju and let go off her long time ago, not when she has someone else, not when she has Sungji for her second choice. Not when she wants to move on, to love someone else completely, not when she's ready and leaving Seju behind after all those years of push and pull. After all, Sumin doesn't lose anything, she has Sungji, and she has taken everything from Seju.
Sumin was the one who wanted to break up, the one who came back to seek for consolations every single time her relationships didn't work out, she was the one who has built Seju's hopes up like a tower. And now, when she has enough, she just leaves Seju without even considering about Seju's feelings.
Seju cheating was a mistake, and she totally regretted it, she has tried her best for 10 years to prove that she was wrong and she has always been remorseful, but Sumin refused to see those efforts.
At this point, I really dislike this Sumin who is extremely selfish, who thought her pains were greater than anyone else's pain, who allowed herself to make a tone of mistakes but can't forgive what Seju had done. A person like Sumin could never find happiness. True love is about love unconditionally and forgiveness, isn't it?
She can't do and doesn't want to do both.
I wish Seju hasn't loved Sumin that much, because she could die without her but Sumin would never have the courage to die for her. It's a tremendous tragedy for the both of them.
Whatever's going to happen with Seju will be better than ending up with Sumin who doesn't deserve her love, even death.