Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

the good things about Nami. XD

There is none.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

There is none.

There exist TeamBlue fans, you know? Martian is one, I guess, since she use Nami's as her profile pic.

tbh, I would rather ship Seju x Glasses. :D

last edited at May 28, 2016 10:40AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Maybe Nami will help Seju fighting this death-like situation since it doesn't seem like Seju is capable of dealing with it by her own anyway, and also it's a good opportunity for Nami to earn points. It can be Glasses as well, who knows? :D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I, tbh, could only imagine a scenario where Seju decides to commit suicide in the next day, but today she meets with Nami and gets teased by her, and then she commits suicide immediately out of annoyance.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I, tbh, could only imagine a scenario where Seju decides to commit suicide in the next day, but today she meets with Nami and gets teased by her, and then she commits suicide immediately out of annoyance.

LOL xD

Let's think, Nami is like a bait from Gaji. You get annoyed by her, so you won't get too sad by the rest of the story xD

last edited at May 28, 2016 1:24PM

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I want Seju to be all alone without any connections with Sumin first, sth else later. She has been too dependant on Sumin, and honestly, I don't like that fact. But I wish the conversation hasn't made to sound pretty selfish on Sumin's part :) (she wants to find love for herself, etc), that would've been nice.

You are right, Seju should be alone for the moment. She does not know her value as a person and she needs to learn it.

Also, I hope it will be a quiet farewell, not a messy cheating. I'm praying so hard next chap will not be sex :). Cheating is the worst thing happened for a relationship. I know that with this story, somewhere in the future, it's totally possible that Sungji might get hurt, but hurt by cheating is just too cruel. This story is already too cruel for Seju already, hope there will be no other victim :). Plus, if Sungji could easily forgive Sumin for this, I'll seriously go "Are you even a human?" to Sungji, cheating is definitely not some kind of silly argument, you'll probably completely lose your trust for your partner which is never easy to build back.

I think that do not matter what team you could are... Many people think that they cannot have sex together. Because, that action would mean hypocrisy by Sumin, specially when that was the reason she decided not to stay more with Seju when they had a relationship.

I know that Sumin is confused, she have never been able to be without Seju but she took her decision, it is time to be strong and confront it.

Nami is so cool. I like her dialogues because she is funny but also she is direct and says what she thinks.

This is a character necessary for this story, if you see, she is who has the feet on the ground, she is the only who tries Sumin and Seju are honest with themselves.

Although, sometimes I feel like she is Sumin´s friend only for to be close of Seju. Then I remember Sumin and her are good friends..........

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If you were Seju, would you really fall for Nami?

joined Mar 19, 2016

I do not think that Seju could fall in love for Nami. Her personality does not fit with what Seju needs.

Maybe if they are friends, Nami could help to Seju better.

Why? Do you think that they could be a good couple?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Nope. I want Seju to fall in love with someone that loves her unconditionally. I wouldn't fall for Nami. She might be using seju for her own gain.
What about you?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Why? Do you think that they could be a good couple

No, I don't. But if Nami is going to comfort Seju in the next chapters, I may change my point of view about her.

Nope. I want Seju to fall in love with someone that loves her unconditionally. I wouldn't fall for Nami. She might be using seju for her own gain.

The problem is that "someone" does not exists.

What about you?

No, not in a million years. XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Why? Do you think that they could be a good couple

No, I don't. But if Nami is going to comfort Seju in the next chapters, I may change my point of view about her.

The problem is that "someone" does not exists.

What about you?

No, not in a million years. XD

Lol..wow u were even more extreme. Haha.
The author needs to introduce a new character soon. Nami has done her job as a side character in this manga.

If i can magically get into the manga as a new character i would definitely go inside the manga to love Seju. She is so hot and loveable.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I have waited for the author to introduce a new character since like 20 chapters ago, but I give up on it by now since the author doesn't seem to care much about Seju's happiness anyway. You should start learning magics.

last edited at May 28, 2016 5:24PM

joined Mar 19, 2016

The author needs to introduce a new character soon. Nami has done her job as a side character in this manga.

Before seeing a new character, I prefer Team Gaji can give us more about Sungji. This is one of the main personages, even so, she has not developed yet.

I think many people want to know more about her past, her family or see another facet

I really like Sungji but I hope see her part more human.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Before seeing a new character, I prefer Team Gaji can give us more about Sungji. This is one of the main personages, even so, she has not developed yet.

I think many people want to know more about her past, her family or see another facet

I do also want to know more about Sunji's life or what she is really thinking about everything else.
But a new character is needed soon before Seju does something crazy. Maybe make Seju her own love story. It would be such a waste to let a hot character disappears even in manga. Poor Seju. Her character needs to live on and be happy with a new fresh face.

joined Mar 19, 2016

I do also want to know more about Sunji's life or what she is really thinking about everything else.
But a new character is needed soon before Seju does something crazy. Maybe make Seju her own love story. It would be such a waste to let a hot character disappears even in manga. Poor Seju. Her character needs to live on and be happy with a new fresh face.

I do not know but I have hope that Seju will be strong.

I have thought it is a good idea than when this manhwa ends, Team Gaji can do other story with that person who will not stay with Sumin (either Sungji or Seju. Since we do not who is going to win Sumin´s heart. )

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

But a new character is needed soon before Seju does something crazy. Maybe make Seju her own love story.

I don't think that a new person would be able to save Seju now though. It's literally a stranger suddenly walking into her life and making her forget Sumin and her dark thoughts? Very highly impossible.

If Seju gets over Sumin and finds someone new, this will be in the distant future. Right now is too unrealistic.
Because we have to see more of Sungji too, as well as the current drama, I think one arc is not enough. If Seju ends up with a new person, who is not Nami or anyone we know, I think it should be implied in the end, or maybe show and let the readers understand that this is the person. And also let Seju heal on her won too and have time to get over Sumin. I dislike the whole lover who suddenly saves someone idea

Btw guys Gaji gave a (new?) interview about the upcoming arc but it's in Korean.

http://m.munhwanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=16947#_adtep

last edited at May 28, 2016 5:52PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Someone translate please.

Is Team Gaji a guy?

I'm using google translate, I don't see the words "upcoming arc" at all. XD

last edited at May 28, 2016 5:59PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

But a new character is needed soon before Seju does something crazy. Maybe make Seju her own love story.

I don't think that a new person would be able to save Seju now though. It's literally a stranger suddenly walking into her life and making her forget Sumin and her dark thoughts? Very highly impossible.

If Seju gets over Sumin and finds someone new, this will be in the distant future. Right now is too unrealistic.
Because we have to see more of Sungji too, as well as the current drama, I think one arc is not enough. If Seju ends up with a new person, who is not Nami or anyone we know, I think it should be implied in the end, or maybe show and let the readers understand that this is the person. And also let Seju heal on her won too and have time to get over Sumin. I dislike the whole lover who suddenly saves someone idea

Btw guys Gaji gave a (new?) interview about the upcoming arc but it's in Korean.

http://m.munhwanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=16947#_adtep

I didn't mean in one chapter. It would be more like meeting a new friend. Before a new love blossoms i do think she needs to make new friends whom she can talk to other than Sumi. Friends can help you through many painful situations. Realistically it is not easy to find good friends but for the sake of a fictional story it can be possible.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Team Gaji is two women I think 0.0 Not sure though...
Lol google translate doesn't help at all xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

In some dramas, in the very last scene, an MC who doesn't end up with anyone bumping into someone else who looks similar to the one the MC love. - End -

Yes, I remember that they are two women.
Google translate always gives me a headache, but I've never learned. XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

In some dramas, in the very last scene, an MC who doesn't end up with anyone bumping into someone else who looks similar to the one the MC love. - End -

Maybe that might be how Seju's love story begins. Her future love interest could be introduced at the end.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

No, introducing a new character wouldn't be right at this point. This story isn't about Seju's love life or even Sungji's it's about Sumin's if Sumin is out of the equation (for a long time) then the narrative will be broken.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Team Gaji is two women I think 0.0 Not sure though...
Lol google translate doesn't help at all xD

maybe they're together ♥
XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

No, introducing a new character wouldn't be right at this point. This story isn't about Seju's love life or even Sungji's it's about Sumin's if Sumin is out of the equation (for a long time) then the narrative will be broken.

It would be nice if the story focuses on three people with the same amout of chapters, but you are right. This story is about Sumin. Adding more characters will require extending the story.

I still like Seju to have her own love story. She is so hot and nice. She deserves her own.

Anyway, what have you been up Faylicia?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

There is none.

There exist TeamBlue fans, you know? Martian is one, I guess, since she use Nami's as her profile pic.

tbh, I would rather ship Seju x Glasses. :D

Well, I kinda like Nami , but I'm more in the "Seju and Nami becomes buddies" team, but not lovers. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.