Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Sorry to intrude, but I have a question.
I’ve been kinda curious about this for a long time so here we go:

Have we ever seen Sumin get off so far?
Back in the days when she was still in a relationship with Seju, but after that…?

I think that Sumin enjoys sex a lot ... for that reason she has only been in sexual relations. It is like her refuge.

Obviously Seju was her first time. So that, she can have a better connection with her...as people have said Seju is one of the few who can touch her like nobody.

But, we can see that Sumin has given to Sungji a little more freedom in their sexuality...Maybe because Sungji is the first person who Sumin want to have a real relation as she did not have long time ago.

Another point is that we cannot see all the sexual itnerection. So, team Gaji let us imagine the complet scene.

last edited at May 29, 2016 1:22PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I understand the Sumin wanted to be honest with Seju and lay things bare..., however, I think telling Seju that she loved her was not the best course of action. It would have been easier to have a clean cut between the two of them had she not admitted that. On the other hand, maybe Sumin wanted Seju to hate her a little bit--hoping the hate would be the best way to get a clean cut because she knew she had been hurting Seju these past 10 years.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin's actions towards Seju in the last chapter were not as cold as her daily actions at all, that's why I believe she was trying to hurt Seju as least as possible too. Her admitting that she still loved Seju was so uneasy/awkward, but she still tried to speak it out, and her acting that she was wrong towards Seju, her saying sorry, and her having tear in her eyes were really nice of her. There are many cruel ways to break up with your lover, what Sumin did is surely not one of those methods. The fact that Sumin leaving Seju is not going to bring herself any benefit at all, she is losing her job, she is losing Seju, and the fact that what she did is to avoid hurting Sungji make me really want to support that one decision of her. Sumin should have left Seju 10 years ago, I may say she is 10 years late, so not to be any later unless it's so obviously that a delay would bring a better outcome in regards to both Seju and Sungji.

What really concerns me now is whether or not she will fail and go back to Seju again. She can't be that cheap, right? Also, how Seju is going to be alive from now on.

last edited at May 30, 2016 1:15PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

What really concerns me now is whether or not she will fail and go back to Seju again. She can't be that cheap, right?

The thing is how can she not be thinking about Seju knowing that Seju might kill herself anytime?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Sumin's actions towards Seju in the last chapter were not as cold as her daily actions at all, that's why I believe she was trying to hurt Seju as least as possible too. Her admitting that she still loved Seju was so uneasy/awkward, but she still tried to speak it out, and her acting that she was wrong towards Seju, her saying sorry, and her having tear in her eyes were really nice of her. There are many cruel ways to break up with your lover, what Sumin did is surely not one of those methods. The fact that Sumin leaving Seju is not going to bring herself any benefit at all, she is losing her job, she is losing Seju, and the fact that what she did is to avoid hurting Sungji make me really want to support that one decision of her. Sumin should have left Seju 10 years ago, I may say she is 10 years late, so not to be any later unless it's so obviously that a delay would bring a better outcome in regards to both Seju and Sungji.

What really concerns me now is whether or not she will fail and go back to Seju again. She can't be that cheap, right? Also, how Seju is going to be alive from now on.

Interesting point. I probably would have cut ties with Seju in a similar way but refrained from saying "I love you" as it would only be hurting both parties...I think adding that was a bit cruel, but not the most cruel way to end it.

In my experience, the temptation was always there to rebound to "that ex" but Sumin seems at a pivotal point in her life. Surely she wouldn't ruin her efforts in vain?

joined Jan 17, 2016

Wow you guys sure have alot of free time to move this thread so fast..and talk about so many irrelevant stuff don't you have jobs kkkk

What really concerns me now is whether or not she will fail and go back to Seju again. She can't be that cheap, right?

The thing is how can she not be thinking about Seju knowing that Seju might kill herself anytime?

Exactly that is my thought too ..how can sumin leave like that knowing that seju might end her life now ! Even thought she is not saying it , i'm pretty sure she is fucking scared for seju but to selfish to admit it .so let sumin have her sungji for now cuz i dont think sumin can give full body and soul for sungji while seju exist ...i really kinda wish something happens for seju and her family like shit gets real when her father dies and sumin cant be there for seju anymore ..let see how will sumin handle not to see and comfort her this time when she is the one who asked they wont see each other her again..
Plus I really hope that seju last request wont be to sleep with sumin . and seju do something evil plz but rather something more meaningful and memorable ..cuz if thats true and team gaji played the cheating card it will be a stupied desperate way to make us hate seju cuz they dont know a way for her out anymore

last edited at May 30, 2016 2:58PM

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

I don’t think that Sumin will be able to leave Seju behind. I mean she couldn’t while she was convinced that she hated her, now that she’s finally realized that she still loves her there’s no way in hell that she’ll just forget about her and move on…

But be that as it may I really wish that Seju would finally realize just how strong she really is.
She survived the hell her own family put her through on her own. Even before she had Sumin in her life. And she managed to stay, let’s say, fairly sane. I just wish that she could see that she doesn’t need Sumin to go on living.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If I were Sumin, I would be stressed to death. WTH !!! How long is the author going to keep Sumin and Seju living in the cycle? How many history repeating itself the author are planning on? Does Sumin really have only one choice, being with Seju forever?

Interesting point. I probably would have cut ties with Seju in a similar way but refrained from saying "I love you" as it would only be hurting both parties...I think adding that was a bit cruel, but not the most cruel way to end it.

I think if she didn't tell Seju that, she might not be able to give Seju a valid reason on why she had to leave her.

Wow you guys sure have alot of free time to move this thread so fast..and talk about so many irrelevant stuff don't you have jobs kkkk

I'm a student. kkkk I will not be here for a few weeks started from tomorrow on. It'll be tomorrow in less than 2 hours. Have a nice discussion guys!

last edited at May 30, 2016 4:18PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Summer is bliss~ Uni is out so that's the source of my abundant time.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Summer is bliss~ Uni is out so that's the source of my abundant time.

It doesn't require a lot of time to take a 10 minute break from whatever job someone is doing and just visit the thread xD
Btw Uni too, and I almost never take a break during the whole year x.x

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

@ Layla

Wow, must be nice to take a few minutes of your precious time you could have spend working just to bug other people about something they like to do and to make them feel bad about themselves… That’s the best way to spend your free time!
Nice desu! (^_^)b

Since everyone feels the need to explain themselves to you – which I think isn’t necessary at all by the way ;) – I just wanna join in, since I’m new here and I don’t wanna be left out ^^

I’m a hobo, just look at my picture, so I got a lot of free time on my hands and I found an iPhone and a credit card on a dead person lying around somewhere and now I’m sitting in front of Starbucks all day, everyday, using their Wi-Fi just to read What does the fox say and to post in this thread – just because it’s fun do talk to other people who happen to like the same things you do about so many irrelevant stuff sometimes.

It’s nice to be nice, you know? (♥ε♥)

joined Jan 17, 2016

Random_Retrad ..
First WTH kinda name is that kkkk kinda afraid it reflects your own personality lol second I didn't ask anybody to give explanation I was making a joke but obviously not to you cuz I don't know who you are so I don't give a crap about your opinion .. at least I have something better to do than just sit at Starbucks and do nothing all day. And it's my choice to be nice or not and write whatever i want

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

And it's my choice to be nice or not and write whatever i want

And this is where you are wrong. There are rules in this place, one of them being, and I quote:

First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it. (http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5886-forum-rules)

If you're here to prove how strong your own opinion is, let me tell you that you're using the wrong technique. You deciding to be blunt and offensive does not validate your point. So you'd be better off behaving yourself and remaining civil in a conversation instead of provoking Nezchan or one of the other mods enough to intervene, which is when things will get seriously ugly. I say that in your own interest.

last edited at May 31, 2016 3:10PM

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

@ Layla

Yes, my name absolutely reflects my personality that’s why I chose it, of course.
I mean, what other reason should there be…? (@_º)

And I also agree with you on that. It is totally your choice what you say and how you say it.
Well, slightly insulting jokes are the best ones, I guess… (☉__☉”)
But don’t listen to some random retard
I don’t even take myself seriously, so why should you?
✌(◕‿-)✌

@ SoftLikeSteel

Defender of Justice!

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Btw, Random_Retard, I suggest the same thing to you. If you're not certain of a person's intentions, either read how others reacted to their statement and use that as orientation or simply ask the person themselves. In a place where you can neither see a person's facial expressions nor hear their voice when they say something, misunderstandings are bound to happen. So don't just retaliate with such scathing, condescending words on first instinct.

It’s nice to be nice, you know? (♥ε♥)

Precisely. Maybe you should follow your own advice. ;-)

last edited at May 31, 2016 3:23PM

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

Sarcasm is my second name! It runs through my veins! ^^
It just happens, I’m sorry! (≧◡≦)

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm not the one you should apologize to. That aside, "it just runs through my veins" and "it just happens" is neither a valid excuse nor a justification. In a forum like this, it's everyone's responsibility to remain civil and avoid creating conflicts as best as they can. My girlfriend, for instance, since she was raised by a biker, who took "freedom of speech" very literally, is an absolutely hopeless case when it comes to swearing. But she doesn't swear at people directly, cause she knows how that could be interpreted. Sarcasm is quite the same. It's not an instinct and not a reflex and can very well be controlled. ;-)

last edited at May 31, 2016 3:44PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Todays chapter summary:
It shows that Seju sent a text to Sungji telling her the ring is at her office. Sungji comes and sees the two in the act. They go back to the past where Sungji was over at Sumins house and Seju comes over. Turns out Seju had previously told Sungji everything about her relationship with Sumin... so Sungji basically knew everything already..
It goes back to present day time. Seju and Sungji are arguing.. Seju says its now over. It ends with Sungji saying 'Things wont just end your way President. Because things are different now.' with Sumin rushing in.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Omg....this is the worst chapter ever. Seriously so cheap drama. Now they fight over Sumin, plus Seju turns evil.
Thanks, at least now I won't miss wdtfs during the break

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:33AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm disappointed with this chapter. My worst fear finally turns into a reality. They built Seju the couple of chapters back only to bring her down. Just like that. They turn her into the typical psycho villain in a K-drama story. I'm not loving the direction where this story is heading to.

joined Dec 9, 2014

You know, they must have thought that turning Seju evil was the only solution for a satisfiying TeamBlonde ending.
But, Sumin has turned out to be such an ass as well, for doing exactly the same thing she was done by Seju, so TeamBlonde is such a bad ending too now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sungji starts to try and gain Sumin's love again, instead of dumbing her. Or pretend to be mad, when in reality she is trying to win over Seju.
Since it turns out she always knew about them, but turned a blind eye on purpose.

Seju and Sumin's dignity are gone :/

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think Team Gaji did watch many kdramas. This is really the easiest way to end the story. And I'm regret thinking so hard on how Seju could survive after Sumin leaving her.

And one truth I get from this chapter, the three of them are the foxes.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:44AM

joined May 5, 2016

Wow, what a chapter, my favourite character has turned psycho =)), what a damn way to ruin my favourite :), also ruin any special things about this story =))))) when it basically gives away who is endgame now =)))))), what is normal, special antagonist =)))))))). There is nothing exciting in this story anymore, we all know how it ends already. And why the fvck did you build so many side stories for Seju when you only need her for your damn love triangle. Wow, can't believe this story turns this way, the way I despise both Sumin and Seju, hate the way Sungji is handling like a true angel, the way makes me want to drop the story. And, yeah, I definitely drop it now =))))))))). Can't believe team gaji be able to make me despise Seju for just one chapter. Goodbye for good, it's been pleasure =))))))

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:48AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I dont see how Seju has become the psycho villian ex gf suddenly? Hasnt she always been like that? lmao jk. But seriously shes just doing what she did to all of Sumins other gfs. Try to destroy their relationship with her.
But I think in the 3rd arc we will see more of Sejus other non-evil scheming parts lol and really learn about the characters more.
There was an article posted recently of Team Gajis interview. They mentioned that instead of ending it off at 80 chapters, its likely that they will extend the story even up to 90. Im sure they have more planned than just showing a psycho Seju guys. I didnt read through all of the article because it was so damn long... but Ill try to sit down and summarize it later when I have time.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:51AM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

The whole time people were crazy over how awesome Seju's character development was. Truth is that she was no other than a psycho ex.

This development is such a disappointment. Seems like I'm watching a Spanish soap opera or dorama. Now it's all about getting Sumin and Sungji to be fixed and the fact that Sungji knew everything makes me think that she has self esteem issues or way too much confidence.

The worst part is that if they were going to let Seju be top, then they should have shown that all the way not just some parts. grrr

To reply you must either login or sign up.