Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined May 4, 2016

What hurts the most in this chapter should be Seju's last words, her pleading :(
"Just one last time"
"One more time. After all, it doesn't mean a thing to you anyway"
God, it hurts when I read till there
Oh, and from what I can understand, the words Sumin said, I think there is no way for Seju and Sumin to be back together and it's understandable why Seju don't think Sumin will be back to her this time. Sumin is very determined this time, she wants to find love again, not wanting to stuck in the past anymore. So, it will be either Seju could move on ( I find it very hard to happen after hearing Seju's words when they officially broke up now, like Sumin said) or kill herself. Honestly, if you understand this chap, the kill herself is the only possible way for Seju now

last edited at May 25, 2016 11:40AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

This story would be interesting to see what would happen after another 10 yearsfrom now. Like Sumin moving with Sungji away. And if she would never try to go back to Seju again in the distant future

Considering her bleak future, Seju is likely to be dead already by then. Let alone 10 years, at this point we couldn't even be sure if she's still gonna be alive in the next 10 days...lol.

At this point, we can't even be sure if Sumin is still going to be alive in the next 10 days either. Moleguy!

Damn, you are right lol. How could I forget about that moleguy lmao XD

Or at at least Sumin is going to have her entire body from head to toe tattooed. XD Everyone here is giving sad comments, yet here we are laughing. XDD

last edited at May 25, 2016 12:07PM

joined Jan 17, 2016

No i think it's too early for team blonde to be an endgame sure they are making way for it but there are like 25 ch left so i'd say its really early for sumin to choose sungji right now so there are a lot of things that haven't been resolved yet from seju side her father family and that moleguy ..so yeah still cant be sure yet
.the question is now wether sumin will sleep with seju this time ! And even if she rejects I think it will still happen sometime in the future .and even though seju said it didn't mean anything for sumin ..i think this time it will. because we know sumin is still in love with seju .so i want to see how it will be this time ..just hope sungi wont run into them while going back to get her ring .. even if she has the password she shouldn't get into someone else's home unless you don't have any morals ..and after that i guess sumin will see herself in seju place when she cheated and think she made a mistake go back to sungi i guess ..and seju will kill herself after that kkkk

last edited at May 25, 2016 12:16PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Btw, is this chapter the last chapter of the second arc?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

If they're consistent with the 27 chapters an arc, yes.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If they're consistent with the 27 chapters an arc, yes.

It's pretty sad that we have to wait for months to see Seju on top.

and seju will kill herself after that kkkk

A good example of Fake Smile, no, Fake Laughing. XD

last edited at May 25, 2016 12:30PM

joined Feb 4, 2016

sia ue

Haha, because Seju is way too depressing, so we need a bit of laughter to cleanse our poor soul !

Btw I read the comments again and many of you are discussing about Seju's smile. I actually always under the impression that Seju is generally more smiley compared to Sumin/Sungji, it's just that mostly it looks rather empty, out of context, or suggest a different meaning.

Also, not sure if anyone have noticed, but Seju have always had this specific gesture since the beginning: one or two hands wrapped around herself. Which, if you're interested in psychology or body language, might indicate insecurity or defensiveness (to protect herself). She did that also sometimes even when she's smiling. Not sure if Team Gaji associate her with that gesture on purpose or if it's just pure coincidence and me reading too much into things.

last edited at May 25, 2016 12:53PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If I loved two people, A and B, at the same time, and I knew that I were the only reason for A to continue living, I would never ever choose B. It can't be helped, it's Sumin for ya.

joined May 4, 2016

Oh, I read again, with the help of dictionary this time, I'm not sure this, need translation to be 100% sure. The last words, Seju said, if this is the last time, so just one more time, just one more, do as she wishes( as she wants, sth like that), after all, it doesn't mean a thing to Sumin anyway, so it might not be sex, it's probably one last request from Seju before they part way, and after getting the gig of what she's saying, I don't think it is sex. It's sth else

last edited at May 25, 2016 1:49PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It wouold be amazing if Seju can last another 10 years without Sumin. Sumin is her one and only reason to continue on living. Now that it's gone, she have all the reasons in the world to end her life. But we also don't know if Sumin and Sungji's relationship will last in that 10 years...

So far their relationship doesn't seem so crazy in love to be honest. I always had this in my mind that even if Sumin left, eventually she would still come back to Seju at some point again. Even if it was Sungji. We still haven't seen any conflict between their relationship so far, or how they work on the long term together.

I think it was sex what Seju is asking from Sumin. What else could it be really? xD

Seju now is hurt and is in a place where she didn't prepare herself to be in since now. She was always counting on Sumin for her mental health, so she wasn't forced to find a different approach to her problems. It seems like this is a dead end, but I think she could find her way out of this in the end. I think we should be more positive than thinking the only solution for her is to kill herself guys...

Fuck Sumin, Seju can stand on her own too lol. She can also find a beautiful and supportive girfriend who will love her too. And then Sumin sees how Seju has moved on too with another girlfriend and gets jealous. Because, even if she wants to never see Sumin again, she still takes her for granted. She knows Seju is unable to love another person . So she deserves to get the same in the end too

Btw, we really have to wait for months now? Until the next chapter? D: Omg...

last edited at May 25, 2016 2:35PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newp, thanks as always :*

Btw, we really have to wait for months now? Until the next chapter? D: Omg...

My guess is we get an arc break for at least a couple months next week...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Here ya go guys. Finished half on the bus and half after class. I had time to look it over so it should be pretty accurate.

__

Seju: .......
Sumin: "I heard you were at work but when I went to your office you weren't there."
Seju on phone: "I was a bit sick so I finished what I needed to and went home."
Sumin: "Youre sick? Where?"
Seju: ”Just fatigue. I must have been tired after visiting the hospital so often."
Sumin: "Ah..."
Seju: " I'm okay now."
Sumin: "Leave some time tomorrow evening. I have something to tell you."
Seju: "So unexpected. Come whenever you're free."
Seju bubble: "There's also something I need to return."

Sungji: "You were on the phone?"
Sumin: "Ah. For work."
Sungji: "You're so busy, but I feel like I'm taking so much of your time."
Sumin: "Then should I quit the office?"
Sungji: "Huh?"
Sumin: "I'll quit."
"You can take all of my time Sungji-ssi."
Sungji: "Ah. Hm. Ah. Hah."
"Team leader."
"Are you going somewhere?"
Sumin: "...."
"Gotta turn off the light."
-
Sumin: ....... ..........
Seju: "The door is unlocked. Come inside."
"Why are you so startled?"
-
Sumin: "You’re going to drink too?"
Seju: "Itll be no fun if you drink alone."
Sumin: "It doesn't seem like you're in good condition."
Seju: "Thats why I'm drinking."
Sumin: ....
Seju: “Just because I do something those people are not going to change.”
“They get upset when I visit father often because they think I’m up to something.”
“While they only meet up when we’re talking about the inheritance.”
Sumin: “Don’t worry about those people and you do what you want. President will be relaxed knowing you’re by his side.”
Seju: “Perhaps so right?”
“Because I’m also his family.”
Sumin: “How is your body?”
Seju: ….
Sumin: “Y-you said you were sick.
‘So are you okay.”
Seju: “I’m not okay. Worry more about me.”
Sumin: “Are you drunk?”
-insert happy Seju face here-
Seju: “Now say what you were going to tell me.”
“You said you had something to say.”
Sumin: “Mm.”
…..
“I like Joo Sungji-ssi.”
“I love her.”
Seju: “I know.”
Sumin: “And I love you.”
-inset serious Seju face lol-
Seju: “What?”
Sumin: “So I can’t see you anymore.”
Seju: “Why.”
Sumin: “Because if you’re next to me I can’t do anything.”
Seju: “Im.’
‘in the way of your life?’
Sumin: “Yes.”
“I want to love earnestly.”
“Like feeling I’ll fall off a cliff if I let go of their hand.”
“To treasure them so much that if I lose them I won’t be able to live.”
Seju: “Then do that.”
“Do anything that you want. I’ve never stopped you.”
Sumin: “What if I want to return back to you?”
Seju: “THEN YOU JUST NEED TO COME BACK TO ME!”
Sumin: “Baek Seju. Those thoughts are something that should have stopped 10 years ago.”
“I hated you for too long.”
“I liked you for too long.”
“We really need to part ways now.”
Seju: “What am I?”
Sumin: “Don’t be like this.”
Seju: “I thought that I’d be hated until I die, but you say you love me?”
“You say that but we need to separate now?”
“I. You know how much I want to be by your side. How can you do this?”
“Am I really nothing?”
Sumin: “Seju-ya.’
Seju: “Huk. Don’t call me like that! To me, now of all times!”
“JUST HATE ME INSTEAD!”
Sumin: “Baek Seju. I…”
Seju: “How can we be apart?”
“How do you expect me to live without seeing your face, or hearing your voice.”
“Whats the difference between that and dying?”
Sumin: “I’m sorry.”
Seju: “WHY IS EVERYONE IN SUCH A RUSH TO LEAVE ME!!”
“If this is really the last time.”
“Just once. Let me do what I want.”
“Either way, it won’t mean anything anyway.”

Like I said, its implied that Seju is talking about wanting to have sex with Sumin for the last time. It's not completely clear that it is though. So we'll have to wait.

last edited at May 25, 2016 3:36PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thanks as always, newp!

Ah her family already want her gone...and now Sumin want to part ways with her for good because she can't love Sungji earnestly without doing so. So, now Seju will feel that she's in the way of everybody's life and everybody just want to get rid of her. More reason for her to kill herself :')...

So far their relationship doesn't seem so crazy in love to be honest. I always had this in my mind that even if Sumin left, eventually she would still come back to Seju at some point again. Even if it was Sungji. We still haven't seen any conflict between their relationship so far, or how they work on the long term together.

Agree. They have yet to face a huge storm. Would love to see if they will face any in future chapters, and if Sumin will go to seek Seju again if that happens.

I do think the break will start after this chapter, but we'll know for sure next week.

last edited at May 25, 2016 4:16PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I believe theres 1 more chapter to go before the arc ends. I came across an interesting theory from a friend. Since its indicated that Seju was planning to return the ring, theyre thinking that maybe Seju planned the whole 'one last time' thing after Sumin said she wanted to seperate .. hoping that Sungji would come for the ring and see them together. That would be a huge ass way to end the arc on a clifhanger. History repeating itself..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It's not really history repeating itself if Sumin is the one cheating...

If Seju dies in an accident on a vacation than Sungji sent her on, and then in her guilt, Sungji cheats on Sumin with a man... maybe that's history repeating itself lol...

last edited at May 25, 2016 4:24PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

It's not really history repeating itself if Sumin is the one cheating...

If Seju dies in an accident on a vacation than Sungji sent her on, and then in her guilt, Sungji cheats on Sumin with a man... maybe that's history repeating itself lol...

Lool that sounds terrible Dx
Well its kinda like reversed roles. Sungji will be in 'past sumins' shoes if she sees Seju and Sumin together. But even so, knowing Sungji shell probably be shocked but forgive Sumin lol.. instead of holding a grudge for 10 years.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Seju planned the whole 'one last time' thing after Sumin said she wanted to seperate .. hoping that Sungji would come for the ring and see them together

This theory is quite impossible because
-Seju wanted to give that ring back to Sumin before Sumin told her that she wants to seperate (after they talked on the phone)
-She has no way to know that Sungji would enter her appartment that specific time they would do it. let alone Sungji entering her apartment for no good reason, out of nowhere without permission.
-She doesn't even know if Sumin will even accept this.
-She is acting instantly based on her feelings, not logic.

If Sumin does it, I also think it's history repeating itself. It doesn't have to be exactly the same situation (like someone dying like Sumin's parents). It can be a similar situation, where Sumin will be the cheater and goes into Seju's shoes and how she felt when she cheated on her.

This story would be more dramatic if Sumin cheats, and then after that, her feelings for Seju get stronger lol. That would be major drama, considering she wants to leave.
I don't want her to do it though. She won't deserve Sungji if she does it

joined Dec 9, 2014

but if sumim indeed accepts then she will feel terrible and it will be a teamblode end game

if she does it I think they will break up. Sumin will feel too guilty to stay with Sungji right away. Maybe they will get back together after that if Sungji forgives her (which she probably will) And then, she will learn how to forgive Seju's cheating too, like Sungji has forgiven her and fully move on.

If she doesn't do it, something will happen with Seju that will bring her back at some point anyway. Like someone getting hurt, quite possibly Seju.

Waiting two months for this is too much ;_; I wish at least the hiatus is shorter

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I believe theres 1 more chapter to go before the arc ends. I came across an interesting theory from a friend. Since its indicated that Seju was planning to return the ring, theyre thinking that maybe Seju planned the whole 'one last time' thing after Sumin said she wanted to seperate .. hoping that Sungji would come for the ring and see them together. That would be a huge ass way to end the arc on a clifhanger. History repeating itself..

OH MY GOD YES! that's totally gonna happen!!! so it's Sungji the one who is going to get jealous and not Sumin!!! O_O I think we might finally see Sungji's true colors... but omg this comic is wayyyy unpredictable. I was thinking Sumin would start being a jerk to Sungji but she's all loving and... omg... is Sumin gonna cheat on Sungji? Is Sungji going to get into the room before Sumin has the chance to?
In any case if Sungji is super understanding again I'm doing to be very disappointed... this will either be a masterpiece or a disaster.
It seems like Sumin has kind of forgiven Seju and is feeling guilty at this point. However if she cheats on Sungji it's gonna be =.= I think Sungji might catch them before and then Sumin will be thinking whether she would have done it or not.
At this point I think there's a high chance Sungji accepts to share Sumin with Seju but... I don't think that's a good option for anyone other than Sumin... In any case I refuse to think Sungji is just a plot device for Sumin and Seju to get back together. But lately she seems just like some sexy emotionless robot... =.= which she isn't but, would it hurt to react a bit more?!

last edited at May 25, 2016 6:21PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Also ..its not possible cuz i dont know if you guys noticed but i think seju wanted to do it with sumin right away without planing thats why sumin shirt was opened in the last picture i think they will kiss and probably do it in seju office XD
..so yeah there is no way sungji will be at the company this time ...but if sumim indeed accepts then she will feel terrible and it will be a teamblode end game ..thats why i wish sumin rejects..cuz i want her to go back to seju but not like this ..this only will be game over for seju if she dose it ...but then again maybe its the only way sumin will understand what seju felt after she cheated and be able to forgive her

Actually, I'm prettyy sure its Sejus house, not her office. If you notice the panel where Sumin is hesitating outside, the door does not look like an office door lol. I also dont think she would have a bucket of ice for the wine at her office.. but yeah.

joined Jan 17, 2016

Actually, I'm prettyy sure its Sejus house, not her office. If you notice the panel where Sumin is hesitating outside, the door does not look like an office door lol. I also dont think she would have a bucket of ice for the wine at her office.. but yeah.

Are you serious !? Its seju office at the company what's wrong with you kkkk its the same office where seju made coffie for nammi when she visited her in ch 28 or so .that has a big "Hello Studio ".. written out side of it .there is even a picture shown of the company outside b4 sumin enters ..and why would seju have a desk with her name that says president baek at her house lol pluse doesn't sumin have tons of wine in her office too ... and I dont think sumin will hand seju a retirement letter at her house

last edited at May 25, 2016 7:04PM

joined May 4, 2016

So I understand it right most of the dialogues then :). You see, Sumin is so determined to leave this time, she wants to love again and Seju has to be not in her life first
Words Sumin said indicate that she wants to end this once and for all. Now, reading those, it's hard to picture Seju and Sumin together. How could Seju accept someone, who hurt her this much, left her right at the moment she needed her the most, to be back to her easily like it's a natural thing?
Seju has hit her real dead end now, like what she shouted "Why is everyone in such a rush leaving her?". Now you never knew exactly what is going to happen to her, after this, she is literally all alone, mentally and physically. She's only one out of the three who could do something unexpect, imo. Desperate times call desperate measures, people say, and Seju is way more than just simply desperate
So I'm the only one who think Seju is asking for sth else? Sth more meaningful than just a physical high? Ok, so let's wait and see then :))

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I kinda feel a little bit sad with the fact Sumin takes the whole Seju - drinking - again very lightly, it's as if she didn't know Seju has stopped drinking for 10 years. If she didn't know, then how ignorant one could be, honestly? Even Nammi knew :S. And if she knew, all she have said are just "You're drinking too?" "You seem not in a good condition"
And damn, Sumin is keeping her words for Sungji, she will focus on Sungji completely, solely from now on, no matter what Seju said, not even care what she has just put Seju go through after this. She chose Sungji and let go of the person she clearly know will go through hell if she leaves. I know that this is sth Sumin has to do sooner or later, and when it happens, Sungji will be her choice, but it hurts nonetheless, seeing Seju like this, and honestly, what I imagine the day Sumin left wouldn't be this cruel to Seju. I'm not sure how Sumin will be when she's with Sungji later on, but leaving someone loving you like that behind and be able to build sth new with someone else in full happiness is so .... I don't know how to describe it XD.

joined Aug 29, 2015

finally, Sumin confessed that she still love Seju though she's kinda apathetic about the whole thing. yeah, the cheating theory imo is the where the story will go. it's the only way Sumin can understand what Seju had gone through. but WTH she will leave Seju when she needed her the most. well, I want Seju to move on from Sumin to stop this madness. goddamn Seju you're more than just a rebound girl for Sumin every time she needed it conveniently. hope, you wake up already xD

last edited at May 26, 2016 8:21AM

Norae
joined May 12, 2016

I like how Sumin has finally admitted that she still loves Seju. The first step to moving on is acceptance. She wants to move on and focus on Sungji. I feel bad for Seju but I think this is the best for everyone involved. Sumin is not good for Seju, TBH I hated Sumin treating Seju like that. Seju needs to find someone like Sungji, perhaps Nami. They both deserve to move on and find someone else who can love them better. That is the ending I am hoping for. T_T

To reply you must either login or sign up.