Forum › New Game discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

that's why I don't wanna date an artist too >.>
But this was cute, it's definitely Yagami x Aoba!! ><
Aoba really likes Yagami ♥♥♥

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

So, rather than Kirby eating a monster to gain powers, this game character's going to beat up a monster, tear its skin off, and then turn it into a cute little outfit to gain powers from it.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was cute

joined May 7, 2015

Nice chapter with a liiiiiitle bit of angst. Although it's not that I want to see them fighting each other! Good resolve. Anyway I want to see more of Kou x Rin... author plz xD

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Aoba x Kou intensified...

But yeah Aoba really was acting like a love struck school girl this episode. And the two really on same page when it comes to the other's feeling.

I think the anime will put a clearer perspective on which ship the author behind, with subtle animation and music. If the animation studio do it properly, that is

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 10:05PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

So, rather than Kirby eating a monster to gain powers, this game character's going to beat up a monster, tear its skin off, and then turn it into a cute little outfit to gain powers from it.

I'd totally buy that

joined May 23, 2015

Aoba's personality is really starting to show in the game design.

Adorable, but terribly sadistic under the surface.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I was sorta curious which studio the mangaka worked for, thinking that, who knows, it might have been Nippon Ichi or something, but it turns out from a quick search that it was actually Tri-Ace. (Character design for Star Ocean: The Last Hope specifically.)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone needs to confess to Kou, like, now. She's been putting it off for literally years, and that won't fly anymore. Does she WANT Aoba to win?

Harmless Sheep
Wat
joined Mar 31, 2016

I've re-read this three times OwO
The chapters don't come fast enough...

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Cute date.

joined Jul 19, 2014

indeed

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Giggled the whole time.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

morter: Nene the Dark Horse of New Game is back!! !!! !!!!!

I respect her right to pick her own 'ships, but I still wish they'd accepted my suggestion to rename the series Aoba May or May Not Have A Cold So She and Nene Stay In Bed For a Year Until She's Better.

Will she and Aoba have a who's the big sister now? competition over who gets a girlfriend first? They're both going after Sempai targets with Maximum Difficulty. I respect that.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not sure about this ship but they're all giving me diabetes anyway

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is this still subtext? Is this really ever a subtext? The author is really messing with us.

joined May 23, 2015

This is still on the tame side. It goes full-on overt lesbianism a few times later on.

Black%20meow
joined Jul 3, 2013

I was searching my yuri googles to read this chapter, but I've realized I don't need them.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Those two make a nice couple in their own way. XD Also, loved that combo cat bag + mewing ringtone. :3

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That wet t-shirt Hifumi though...

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, there will probably be a lot more where that came from, as the anime nears airing. No complaints here.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, there will probably be a lot more where that came from, as the anime nears airing. No complaints here.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

A date.

joined May 23, 2015

That's actually the issue just before the anime announcement, as I recall. So it had little to do with the anime and more to do with that magazine issue coming out in late summer.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

wow she is learning programation, nice !
maybe we'll have her on the team latter :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.