Forum › Fragtime discussion

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I honestly like Murakami more than Moritani. They're both pretty chill, though.

Seconded. While Moritani is pretty adorable, characters like Murakami seem more interesting to me, since there's more potential for layered meanings in what they're doing, whereas open books don't necessarily have the same thing.

It's not always the case, but I'm drawn more to the one that has the most mystery.

joined Aug 8, 2013

You've proven me wrong about one thing

That's an odd way to spell "everything". I like how you also ignored everything else and chose the one thing you could argue (incorrect) semantics with.

That's funny in a laughing-at-the-retard kind of way, considering it's coming from the person who signed up here solely to cherry-pick quotes and then argue about semantics, citing sources he didn't read or understand.

In order to feel compassion you must also have some form of passion what ever you're feeling compassion for. Otherwise why would you sympathize and share feelings with it..

Helping an old lady pass the street is compassion. Doesn't mean I like her. Sure as hell doesn't mean I'm passionate about her. Again, read the fucking definition. Or do you have some kind of brain tumor that filters out the word "strong"?

Also good job still not understanding how it's directly in context with what he said.

I understand what he said perfectly well and I agreed with him. I don't think you can say the same about what I said, sport.

No wonder /u/ hates this place now, the population is Mangafox status intelligence now.

Oooh, I get you now. You are the short bus passenger who ruins threads there by going on about harems all the time, right? I knew that brand of idiocy was familiar. Yeah, we're done here! Have the last word and then furiously masturbate over it or something, I won't be your audience for either.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Talvalis and nineam, I don't wanna intrude on your little fight there, but could you two perhaps do the rest of us a favor?
1. Arrange to meet in person
2. Each bring some giant foam "battle" staffs. You may optionally write "dictionary" on it, or some other metaphoric or plain battle inscription.
3. I suggest to gear up a little more (helmets,...)
4. Beat each other up until one of you surrenders or passes out from exhaustion. Don't seriously hurt each other, though, I couldn't live with being indirectly responsible for one of you being harmed!
5. Tell us who won and we will consider the winner right in the argument you seem to have here. Yup, that means we will perhaps from then on believe in a wrong definition of compassion. I'm sure most times in our life, it won't affect us.

If you want to, video record the battle and put it online for the world's entertainment. Or chose some cool location/stage equipment (remember American Gladiators? That'd be awesome!). I realize that can be expensive, so I understand if that's not possible.

Alternatively, you can also just stop fighting in this thread...

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... I really haven't been reading the few pages of this forum but wow... those are lots of arguments.

So... what are you people arguing about?

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well I just skipped to the last page of this forum to see if people are starting to feel disinterested in this manga.. Instead I got a huge argument about stupid crap -_-...

Anyway.. Am I the only one starting to drift away from this manga? It's starting to lose my interest. :/

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

Well I just skipped to the last page of this forum to see if people are starting to feel disinterested in this manga.. Instead I got a huge argument about stupid crap -_-...

Anyway.. Am I the only one starting to drift away from this manga? It's starting to lose my interest. :/

On the contrary, my interest has intensified. I was largely apathetic to the first one or two chapters, but I am now genuinely interested in seeing where this goes.

Mm mystery~ how appetizing, even if it pains the palate!

I love how opaque Murakami is :D

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

HEADSHOT!!!!! It pierced me through and so you know I went berserk of craving for need to know what kind of ecchi thing Murakami-san wants to do
IT HAS TO BE ECCHI EVEN HEN !!!

last edited at Oct 10, 2013 8:01AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HEADSHOT!!!!! It pierced me through and so you know I went berserk of craving for need to know what kind of ecchi thing Murakami-san wants to do

Haha! so not everyone thinks that she is going to do something bad to her.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Haha! so not everyone thinks that she is going to do something bad to her.

Nah, I'm just some random Pervert-san =)

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Now that you mention it, could it be nsfw stuff between these two? Please, please be nsfw! i mean what else can it be with
--- "'will you go along with what i want to do?'"

last edited at Oct 12, 2013 1:15AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's a web comic. This is quite literally all that has been released so far.

joined Oct 9, 2013

Posted removed, along with many others deleted

last edited at Oct 15, 2013 9:19PM

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Be civil to each other, no reason to insult other people. Don't let it happen again, or you will lose forum posting priviledges.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Last warning.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

You're both out for 30 days.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

uwaa~ wonder what will happens next...

Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

The chapter 06 raw is already out on the webcomics page http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime/6
I'd never expected murakami to do any of that sorts for real since chapter 01 last page, but hey, wtaf things do happen on the internet.

Besides that point, I truthfully think... along the so far chapters murakami is playing moritani so badly I don't know who to root for even if this is fictional

Chapter 07 is coming out on Nov. 12........ I am expecting the unexpected.

joined Apr 8, 2013

The chapter 06 raw is already out on the webcomics page http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime/6
I'd never expected murakami to do any of that sorts for real since chapter 01 last page, but hey, wtaf things do happen on the internet.

Besides that point, I truthfully think... along the so far chapters murakami is playing moritani so badly I don't know who to root for even if this is fictional

Chapter 07 is coming out on Nov. 12........ I am expecting the unexpected.

Totally agree. Murakami... this girl is so interesting... I love her right from the start despite her lies, her teases Moritani and her 'whatever I don't really care' attitude.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I... I just don't know how to react with chapter 6...

I'm feeling really awful for those "friends" of model student.
And I'm also feeling kinda happy about the picture taken.
I'm kinda nervous about what would happen if time-stop girl's time runs out and was seen with model student in that situation.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Three minutes really doesn't seem like it'd be enough time for what they're doing...

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

What.

Also, I totally think that was intentional. 3 minutes definitely isn't long enough, so... Yeah. Damnit, I wanna read the raws.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I like where this is going :D

(Doubt anything is gonna happen in 3mins)

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

Anyone else explode from too much stimulation in this chapter?

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

Anyone else explode from too much stimulation in this chapter?

Oh, I "exploded" alright.

To reply you must either login or sign up.