Forum › Posts by kurokome

kurokome
Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

I cracked at the part where moe says "he's into middle-aged fat guys" and I will never see this manga the same ever again.

kurokome
Fragtime discussion 18 Oct 12:03
Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

The chapter 06 raw is already out on the webcomics page http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime/6
I'd never expected murakami to do any of that sorts for real since chapter 01 last page, but hey, wtaf things do happen on the internet.

Besides that point, I truthfully think... along the so far chapters murakami is playing moritani so badly I don't know who to root for even if this is fictional

Chapter 07 is coming out on Nov. 12........ I am expecting the unexpected.

kurokome
Citrus discussion 13 Oct 11:17
Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

I don't understand what you mean by predictions on the raws? I read and understand Japanese, but thank you for mentioning that they are translated but yet to be uploaded because yuriproject is putting it on unofficial. Would it be better if we just talk about the chapter?

kurokome
Citrus discussion 13 Oct 10:49
Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

just thoughts on chpt 6 from >raws.<

It's almost like retarded people don't even glance over the thread before they post.

I bought them though...

kurokome
Citrus discussion 13 Oct 09:53
Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

just thoughts on chpt 6 from raws. kind of felt that there was a lot of things going on and man, Mei seems to be hiding tonnes of skeleton in the closet and Yuzu is jumping into conclusions like CALM DOWN MANNNN JUST CALM DOWN

And for the last page, I'm not entirely sure whether Mei is reacting as a emotionally broke down person or she's having some kind of chronic disease!alert hinting this manga is gonna send readers into spirals. For example, that scene where they were in a packed train and Mei looked 'turned on'. I don't feel that's the case here as it seemed to happened twice (that time in the graveyard) so rather, Mei is suffering from some kind of anaemic thing?

kurokome
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 23:20
Llama
joined Sep 29, 2013

I think I just died because murakami's straight face throughout the series. I wonder if she'd make other faces just like moritani in the future chapters! can't wait!