Forum › Lily Love discussion

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I feel like I missed the part where they actually spent any time together as a couple.

Like 90% of all yuri manga.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm a bit baffled that Donut is still all wishy-washy about her relationship with Mew even after her mum is as supportive as humanly possible.

And how in blazes was Mew going to reframe her stay abroad during dinner? What would she have said if donut hadn't found out beforehand? It's like she didn't put any thought into it at all.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And how in blazes was Mew going to reframe her stay abroad during dinner? What would she have said if donut hadn't found out beforehand? It's like she didn't put any thought into it at all.

You don't know that and we won't too, because Donut found out. Maybe Mew had super plan how to tell this but... it was ruined :P as I said, we won't know it :P

joined Feb 18, 2015

This pair of chapters are really the highs and lows... First she finds out that her mom would be totally fine with her relationship. (I bet her mom already suspects...) Then the study abroad bomb hits... It was totally wrong of Mew to not tell her that she was applying, though I think there was an indication early on that she wanted to study abroad...

But the worst part is the Ice thing... I totally am angry with Ice. She can tell that something is desperately wrong and Donut is torn apart by it. That is NOT the time you confess your feelings to your longtime friend!

I have looked at the raws enough to know that they are OK, but I can't wait for the next two chapters! I bought the digital version of volume 3 so I could see the art, but I haven't read them... And my app stopped working for some reason, which really sucks! I really want to know what is going through Donut's mind in the next chapter especially...

last edited at May 2, 2016 4:07PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Thai food with a Citrus flavor :)

spoiler use = = spoiler text here = = (no spaces)

last edited at May 2, 2016 4:07PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

for fuck's sake not another love triangle

"Mmmh, how should I spice up the story to add some drama...? Oh, love triangle !"

That's the kind of feeling I got reading that part of the chapter, yeah... :/

gwennie-chan
67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Chantelune posted:

for fuck's sake not another love triangle

"Mmmh, how should I spice up the story to add some drama...? Oh, love triangle !"

That's the kind of feeling I got reading that part of the chapter, yeah... :/

Well we already got Mew and Ploy which hurt Donut, now we have Donut and Ice which will drama Mew

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Not enough forced drama...
Actually, you know what? I'm rooting for Ice. Try your best, girl.

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

Ice no no no why did I guess this would happen !!!! Ice I want you to be with phew Ex girlfriend !.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kinda sad to see this series turn into the samey stuff every yuri manga goes down into.
Gave it a chance at first, was kinda eehh~, but now really dropping my interest quite fast.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I can't take Ice seriously because I can't stop hearing "Ice Ice Baby" in my head every time I read her name :P

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I like Ice x Donut more than Mew x Donut.

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

Oh damn...HERE COMES THE DRAMA!! >:3

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

That confession just came out of left field <3<3<3 I think things are about to get really weird.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I want something really out of the left field, and for Ice to get with Mew.

joined Dec 7, 2013

That is NOT the time you confess your feelings to your longtime friend!

It is if you want to confuse them, send their emotions even more out of whack than they already are, possibly cause a full break-up and then get them later after they're single :^)

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Sigh Ice is so cute but I'm sure she won't end Donut.. not that I was necessarily hoping it'd happen but she's been a good friend and I want her to be happy somehow too.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Nice artwork of ice. I kinda hope donut and ice will be together. And be happy

joined Apr 25, 2016

I have the following question and I'm not sure if this is some kind of a spoiler or not. But... is chapter 32 the last chapter?

Yes, it is

Thank you for your answer, though it made me feel sad that the story has been kinda short. I cannot read the raw but the title was in English, really wanted to know if they got together in the end but I didn't see them holding hands in the final pages.... So I guess they broke up. Any chance you could confirm the latter?

I checked out the raws because of that...that fucking yuri trope with studying abroad. I hate it. I hate it so much.

I think that this story has so much potential to become a true gem, had it been longer. It wouldn't even be too bad to see how their long-distance relationship would pan out, along with them possibly having feelings for people around them in the meantime and overcome the difficulties to eventually end up together again. Kind of a shame.

joined Dec 17, 2013

AH MY GOD! ICE enters in the fight for donut!! O:

Truluv
joined Apr 18, 2016

OMG why ?

Because Ratana is pure evil xD EVERY next chapter will be sad xD someone will be sad or they will cry xD

... I put SO MUCH trust in this. I thought it would be a nice, cute story with happy end and stuff. I was so naive. ; ;

last edited at May 2, 2016 8:44PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The author is cruel, he puts such a nice girl to make a love triangle that we knoe will end with the nice girl heartbroken so we take pity on her

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Parental Approval!!! :D

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

it sounds unrealistic, but its nice to see that Donut's mom is okay with it

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Donut's mom is freaking awesome.

And no offense to Ratanna but I honestly felt like I was watching a telenovela with these two chapters. I mean, the timing is just perfect to start the road to the grand finale.

To reply you must either login or sign up.