Forum › Anime season

joined Jan 8, 2016

hey, I loved the first episodes, they were pretty dope, the villian got enough build up, the city got a lot of exposure, our heroes super fucking competent and established motivations and drives and the villian a force to be reckoned with. though, they really didn't think about the possiblity of rain for two days, lol?

Now we get this Dio wannabe, sitting in the shadows just talking with a shitty boring stand and a ultra bland enviroment and Josuke just sponge-ing those hits even though the way it's drawn it feels like he could do a Star Platinum if he just put a foot forward, like seriously.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 3:28PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Tanaka kun 3rd episode, our yuri couple finally make their appearance (Aoi Yuki x Suwa Ayaka, couldn't ask for anything better)

The love confession was adorable.

Tag yo' spoilers, Flips

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 5:33PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Only started to watch Kankoku Pandora (10 mins in) and it's already instant favourite for me....

A cool onee-sama and an obedient tsundere catgirl android maid as pet/ weapon,

It's like they took all my fetishes and merge into one (Nene is the accurate portray of my reaction)

Edit: finished ep 2, and the fanservice kinda irked me sometime. But it's still all good

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 5:46AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I just caught up to Haifuri and it's by far the silliest thing I've seen in a while.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Only started to watch Kankoku Pandora (10 mins in) and it's already instant favourite for me....

A cool onee-sama and an obedient tsundere catgirl android maid as pet/ weapon,

It's like they took all my fetishes and merge into one (Nene is the accurate portray of my reaction)

Edit: finished ep 2, and the fanservice kinda irked me sometime. But it's still all good

I really miss Pandora. Was really fun, awesome and gay. Even becoming better and gayer in the end.

In this season I started watching Anne Happy. Nice so far. Pretty fun.
Just hope that Ruri can get over her... issue.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I really miss Pandora. Was really fun, awesome and gay. Even becoming better and gayer in the end.

In this season I started watching Anne Happy. Nice so far. Pretty fun.
Just hope that Ruri can get over her... issue.

Maybe I should add it into my to-watch list as well?

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 1:46PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Are you guys talking about the Pandora movie or the TV series?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Tanaka kun 3rd episode, our yuri couple finally make their appearance (Aoi Yuki x Suwa Ayaka, couldn't ask for anything better)

Tag yo' spoilers, Flips

I'm actually kind of glad for this spoilers because otherwise I would've never started this show. Now I definitely will.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Is there a movie as well? I just started watching the TV series

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Yes as far as I know they made a movie first and afterwards came the TV series. I don't think it's a sequel tho, just another way of telling the story so I was wondering which one would be the better choice, or, which one has more yuri since I'm not necessarily interested otherwise.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Be a dear and find out for me because I can't be bothered.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Tag yo' spoilers, Flips

I'm actually kind of glad for this spoilers because otherwise I would've never started this show. Now I definitely will.

Same here. The show is actually pretty funny. My favorite character so far is Tanaka's best friend (caretaker......).

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Yes as far as I know they made a movie first and afterwards came the TV series. I don't think it's a sequel tho, just another way of telling the story so I was wondering which one would be the better choice, or, which one has more yuri since I'm not necessarily interested otherwise.

Be a dear and find out for me because I can't be bothered.

I looked it up and apparently the movie isn't that long anyways, it was more of a special than anything but because it aired in theaters in japan it's listed as movie. It features scenes that should all be included in the TV series so I'd say go with that.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Tag yo' spoilers, Flips

Same here. The show is actually pretty funny. My favorite character so far is Tanaka's best friend (caretaker......).

The mention of yuri was motivating enough for me, I would have liked to find out the rest myself :/

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 2:48PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Caught up with Tanaka-kun today and it's a lovely show and the yuri couple is not what I expected which is a huge bonus. Definitely worth checking it out for anyone who's interested.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anne Happy (or Unhappy) has a totally gay girl whos in love with her friend. Not subtext, flat-out in love. She even has her fantasizing bits.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I caught up to both Tanaka-kun and Anne Happy, very pleased with the sudden simultaneous introduction of massive gay in their 3rd episodes.
Still wished that apart from the mention of yuri, I knew less of what was coming in Tanaka-kun, would have left a bigger impact on me :<

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 12:22PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I was just searching this one song to show some friends and ended up stumbling upon this AMV
So good

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't think anyone mentioned it here so...Symphogear S4 and 5(+a game) were confirmed a couple months ago. http://www.symphogear-gx.com/

Oh and yes, Tanaka-kun was a nice surprise...I was just going to watch it later, and that's the power of spoilers! the yaoi is also strong in this one!...maybe? idk lol

..................................I know I said I wouldn't go all fanboy over Mahou girls Precure again b-but! they live together(they don't sleep together yet) and on the latest episode they went on a romantic date under the stars gaaaahhhh!!$%& totally accurate depiction of the event sadly their baby doesn't call them "mama" :(

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I don't think anyone mentioned it here so...Symphogear S4 and 5(+a game) were confirmed a couple months ago. http://www.symphogear-gx.com/

Actually kind of worried about that. GX already had a lot of hallmarks of having run out of ideas...

joined Jan 8, 2016

Actually kind of worried about that. GX already had a lot of hallmarks of having run out of ideas...

lol

I just barely managed the first season because it's such garbage with shining ideas but poor execution but G seems to step up the game significantly, I will take this with a grain of salt.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

GX was fine (Heh! Well, not THAT Fine!).
Except for the focus on Hibiki dady issues. That was boring. But with that behind, they can focus in more interesting things.
Like Miku and Hibiki wedding or something. (Yeah, wishful thinking to the MAX!!)

And yes, the second season and above is an HUGE improvement in all aspect. The wonders of having more money. Then was when they realized that they had a gold mine in their hands.
At least I guess so.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

My Terraformars OTP finally starting to sail in the anime, Hong and Xi

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

My Terraformars OTP finally starting to sail in the anime, Hong and Xi

Please elaborate.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Thank you Hylarn, I was just about to ask for some recommendations.

To reply you must either login or sign up.