Forum › Fragtime discussion

joined Sep 28, 2013

Honestly, the last part is a turn on. Lol

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

OwO....NEXT. CHAPTER!....NAAOOWWW! * fangirling * Seriously, this is awesome. I love Haruka. She's so sly, lol

last edited at Oct 1, 2013 12:47PM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Holy shit! I LOVE THIS! ᕙ(`///▽///´)ᕗ MOAR

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I feel pleasant reading this chapter. Am I the only one ? Wonder how mix feelings and uncertainties of Moritani would lead her, then I saw the answer.... Good job girl.

Also, I like Murakami's response "Stop it. It's no use" Yeah so that next time you stop it you'll kiss me... :P

Same here! I feel rather conflicted about this. While I really did squeal when Murakami was "teasing" Moritani, I'm not sure how this is ending up. I can't tell whether Murakami is just really good at manipulation or if Moritani is just... being herself. Either way, I hope this works out well because I would hate to see an unhappy or awkward ending.

Moritani stopping time because of her jealousy was pretty cute though. Just hope it doesn't turn into a big ugly daily thing! :O

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

What? o.O Who are you?

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

This chapter made me have a big grin on my face all day

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Moritani's so cute, I just wanna hug her!

Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't tell whether Murakami is just really good at manipulation or if Moritani is just... being herself. Either way, I hope this works out well because I would hate to see an unhappy or awkward ending.

Murakami definitely is quite intuitive and not one to keep her thoughts to herself. I wonder if we get to see events from her perspective sometime in the later chapters? As cute as Moritani is, it'd be quite a change of pace to know what makes Murakami ticks and what she really thinks of Moritani's feelings, her ability to stop time and Moritani herself.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

So into this.

I love manipulative characters like Murakami. They're so refreshing.

Question: How common are yuri webcomics? If there are more I'd definitely like to see them translated. It seems doubtful that there are that many, though.

joined Oct 3, 2013

there are too many cliffhangers!

joined Sep 28, 2013

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

What? o.O Who are you?

Oh ...well you username simply resemble my nickname. Lol

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

Chie!!!!!! ;)

What? o.O Who are you?

Oh ...well you username simply resemble my nickname. Lol

Oh XD Ok, I thought you knew me (wouldn't be weird, I know plenty people who like yuri). This is also my nickname :P

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

humm i cant trust Murakami..

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

She's a manipulative bitch, I can just see it!!!!

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I love both characters, I just hope this ends in a good way :)

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I really can't tell what she's thinking AT ALL! She's got to be manipulating her - it's cruel. Argh, come on I need to knooowwww

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, yes.... YES all the way! I need doujins and all, if she could stop time for more minutes just imagine the possibilities in a perv way of course... Stealing would be wrong!

What she has in mind? will we see a dark side now?

last edited at Oct 8, 2013 3:43PM

joined Aug 8, 2013

Of course this won't be the happy end. Nothing shown says Murakami is a bad person, even if the internet armchair psychologists here seem to think otherwise. But she is still too opaque a character and hasn't shown any kind of passion, so the lights are on impending drama.

So here's how it'll probably go: Murakami just goes along with this relationship out of convenience like she did with her last one, Moritani will clue in on this and at some point it wont be enough for her. Explore tragic past/drama, overcome it together, true love, yada yada yada.

joined Sep 30, 2013

hasn't shown any kind of passion

Yeah? Deleting stolen test answers she wanted so Moritani would feel better, constantly trying to help her be social, and always trying to cheer her up when she's at low point is not kind at all? Huh, I guess I'm not a bad psychologists.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

I like it very much, it gets better from chapter to chapter.
The pace is very nice, we have a shy character, but she's not endlessly fretting over what at all to do, but comes to voice her uncertainties. That's great, cause I find it more realistic in the end. A good manga about communication, finally.

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

The girl is officially using her. Therefor I don't see the happy end with them two.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

The girl is officially using her. Therefor I don't see the happy end with them two.

She can be using her and feeling something for her at the same time. Assholes can love people too.

I appreciate that she's a manipulative bitch. She's snapping Moritani out of her pathetic shyness by forcing her into action - I think the logical conclusion is that she is going to get a slap in the face herself. She may just naturally be a bitch, but we should at least see some indication of growth in her character later on.

And if we don't, that's a great story too. Fucked up characters are believable. Falling in love with someone even though they're fucked up and manipulative happens.

joined Apr 13, 2012

She can be using her and feeling something for her at the same time. Assholes can love people too.

I appreciate that she's a manipulative bitch. She's snapping Moritani out of her pathetic shyness by forcing her into action - I think the logical conclusion is that she is going to get a slap in the face herself. She may just naturally be a bitch, but we should at least see some indication of growth in her character later on.

And if we don't, that's a great story too. Fucked up characters are believable. Falling in love with someone even though they're fucked up and manipulative happens.

All the reason, my kind sire.
I feel soooo fired up right now, i really want them to date, i want it to be a "happy ending" too but Murakami-san is just... i can't trust her, i don't even got a hint of her feelings!
I like how the manga makes me go HNNNNGHHH everytime there's an update, i don't even care if Murakami's using Moritani, at least this time she put her on notice...
AGH! This is just too great!!

joined Jul 17, 2013

Woooohooo! They kissed sdjqkfsf (even though it seems Murakami is like using Moritani) but I know she feels something for her! I can feel it! I can't wait for the next chapter and I like how fast updates are! Thank you!

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ohhh, I approve of where this seems to be going. I'm glad they're going with the opaque route, since it keeps avenues open while giving enough to guess from through the environment, rather than having the characters tell the reader everything directly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.