Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

For me what really bother me is the "hate" Maya is talking about, after seeing the album it might be true after all -something like make you fall for me even deeper and depend on me then break your heart- i really hope its not the case tho ...

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

keep em more coming, i've come to really like these angsty stuff xD
make my heart goes doki doki <3

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Really nice & great art but i'm getting confussed...
Can't wait for the next one ÒwÓ

915575_1496803017200236_52644270_n
joined Mar 15, 2014

whaaaaaaaaaat?

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

I love Momono Moto's works and I think this one is great since I'm quite fond of angst and the like. I don't really think it's moving too fast and even if it is I am enjoying the rate this story is going at. I don't know about you guys but I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters. Welp, it's just to my liking I guess.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow this story soon will be in my all time favorite titles

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Last page and Haruto seeing that weird text is getting me worried. Story is going great but as far as being a favorite it will depend on how the story progresses and especially how it ends.

The last page brings to mind that maybe Maya's current family is not her family, or she was kidnapped? But I can't recall the "hate" line that brightway brings up.

I think it's very clever though. Minato's all, "What's so special about me?" and then BAM. I don't know what it is but apparently you're very special and those weren't just some flowery words from Maya. She's tracking you down hardcore.

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 9:48AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoa what the fuck
I dont really know what the album could mean but
Maybe Asami knew the father
Her eyes lit up when she heard the song, maybe it means something for her too

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I just realized, but the hair color difference could be a stylistic choice that there are no large black parts in the photo. I think it's high that that is Minato's real mother and father in the photo and she's just before age 3.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Adult and College yuri are so much better than high school yuri,even though the protagonist is kinda naive for her age.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

Adult and College yuri are so much better than high school yuri,even though the protagonist is kinda naive for her age.

although in this particular case, it makes perfect sense.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This is getting more and more interesting.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm super curious about that photo album....If Maya really did know Minato before, then it's pretty hypocritical for her to lash out at Haruto for watching over Minato her whole life. I'm liking the drama. So many questions to be answered!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Hmmm super curious about that photo album....If Maya really did know Minato before, then it's pretty hypocritical for her to lash out at Haruto for watching over Minato her whole life. I'm liking the drama. So many questions to be answered!

I think by "watching over" she actually meant "never letting her do anything". If Maya was watching Minato but unable to neither help nor hurt her it doesn't seem hypocritical to me. In fact it makes more sense for her to lash out at Haruto because Haruto could be perceived as part of the force preventing Maya from getting to Minato.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

OH MY GOD!!! ~thousands of images and possibilities come running inside my head~

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yes !! A release °0* My my .. this is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Everyone's wondering 'bout how Asami got the album; well to me she just took it at the new year party she's talkin 'bout page 17, since she saw Minato playing, and it took place in her store.

Anyway, I really can not wait X_X

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 6:47PM

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ooh, this was a gentler continuation than what I expected. I'm glad we're getting dynamics rather than a constant fever pitch, while still getting a nice little hook at the end. Maya's playing with her cards close to her chest. At least we've got an idea that her behaviour is tailored to Minato rather than pathological. I wonder what kind of juicy secret or wound we can expect? Is Maya going to go all yandere on us? I'm picturing binoculars, a duplicate set of house keys, and a chainsaw. Haruto had better have his running shoes on.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Yes !! A release °0* My my .. this is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Everyone's wondering 'bout how Asami got the album; well to me she just took it at the new year party she's talkin 'bout page 17, since she saw Minato playing, and it took place in her store.

Oh, great catch!

....she has been stalking (errr....INTERESTED in) Minato for at least a year in that case. (Obviously she did not take the photos herself.)

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 8:22PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so there dating now i guess? right on.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Im really liking this story, took my time and re-read whats been posted so far, thanks for translating, cant wait to see the next ch....

(in reference to the "tn" I agree the "un-likeable" characters just shows the developments more as the story progresses ^_^ )

Question** = when she says "playgirl" what was the original japanese, and is there a rougher translation of whatever slang was used? (Im curious(I kinda felt like it didnt fit just right(but thats just my interpretation)) thank you ^_^ )

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Well, that got weird.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Oh, great catch!

....she has been stalking (errr....INTERESTED in) Minato for at least a year in that case. (Obviously she did not take the photos herself.)

Well this is what I think too; I'd just say "stalking" is a bit much, it's possible that Asami first fall for minato one year ago at that party and when she joined the same company as her, Asami made the move on her (one month after minato's hiring; it is possible she took the opportunity when Minato was arguing w/ her boss).
Anyway we're stil in the mist, I'm looking forward to reading next chapters !

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Angst in this case made me happy. At first I was mad at the second chapter' sending because I thought Asami WAS cheating on someone, but knowing that's not the case and that she's serious about Minato makes me happy

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Seriously digging this one. I had to reread it 'cause I totally forgot the first two chapters. The first chapter kinda... eh. The second one was better but sorta up and down. The third one's great. Great great great. Subscribed to the series and Ican't wait for the next one. I really hate the way everyone's treated her her entire life. She's accustomed to doing everything people tell her to, like she's living her life for everyone but herself. Then Maya comes in to show her that she can have family and friends and work while also satisfying her own needs. I don't think she's a straight girl who did a total 180, I think she was just never introduced to the possibility. Her mom really bothers me. Watching scenes between the two, I can really see why Minato is the way she is, being raised by someone like that. She lives her whole life doing her best not to bother people, or be a burden, without realizing that it was making her miserable. Maya has her problems too, she's no manic pixie dream girl, but I do feel like she's what Minato needed at the time she needed it. Any later, and Minato may have been in an uncomfortable marriage with Haruto. That text at the end was just wonderful ^ ^

Logged in b/c this post slightly annoyed me. I dislike when people talk about love in such a narrow minded way ( "I don't think she's a straight girl who did a total 180, I think she was just never introduced to the possibility." ). Sexuality has been programmed into children from a young age and the labels used for them are straight (het), gay (homo) and bi....which is a load of bull society constructed. Love cannot be categorized into such labels; attraction is not dependent on gender...even if you disagree with me you are just wrong. Just like certain colors are gender associated or how girls are taught to play with dolls and guys with action figures...It's all taught by society, but true love cannot be taught by society, society's views only serve as a filter to limit your selection pool.

last edited at Mar 24, 2016 1:53AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Riiiiight, because you're the lord of truth, what you say is absolute and everyone else is wrong, because it's not like there's people out there who will simply never feel attracted to a gender, don't forget what Chikara is saying everyone, we're all pansexual and can feel attracted to any person and fall in love with anyone, it's society that makes us forget that!

Seriously, it's funny how you complaing about a post making you annoyed and then makes an annoying post yourself, love can't be categorized? Kind of wrong, because love is already categorized, the love you feel for your family is not the same you feel for your lover for example, attraction is completely dependent on gender, attraction and sexuality are not the same as love, it's true that you can love someone of the gender you don't feel attracted to, but that is extremely rare and not enough to make a relationship work, sexuality is a fact and there's more than just straight, gay and bi, it's not just society who categorize things, people chose how to categorize themselves using what society and decades of studies gives to us, we're the only ones limiting ourselves, there's no such thing as "true love" or "soulmates", this is real life not a Disney movie, that kind of thing that is bullshit, love is finite, love is something that need to be nurtured, maintained, that you and your partner need to put effort and work to make it strong and last, I won't really say more on this, maybe I'm wrong in part of what I said, I won't deny that, but at least I don't show up arrogantly calling out someone as if my view of the world is the only one that is right, in case you decide to reply to me I hope someone else will discuss the subject with you Chikara , I know that I won't, the fact that you said "even if you disagree with me you are just wrong" shows that you're not here to have a rational discussion at all.

Derpalot_, from what manga is your avatar from?

last edited at Mar 24, 2016 2:28AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.