Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Drunk? Their faces aren't flushed at all.

well not drunk-drunk like No-rae in previous day or Seol-a that other day but just with % in their veins :P

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

murders whoever called No-Rae They didn't kiss but....FINALLY!!!

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 9:29AM

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Sign me dead.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

My phone was fell right onto my lip when the important moment happened
They didnt do it yet my lip is swolen right now

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

NORAE LEANED IN FIRST. >____< Seola ran away!!!!! DAMN PHONE CALL.
Her brother called.

joined Sep 20, 2015

[FANGIRLING MODE] Its so fluffy im gonna die! XD

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

ok now after some huge breaths I think we will have drama now xD why? Because No-rae will think it will ruin their friendship and they both were drunk so that almost kiss wasn't for real. It was because of alcohol...

Very true. Drama alert most definitely. For No-rae and Seol-a. Both of them seemed freaked out by what just almost happened. Unfulfilled love like that makes us all insecure.

I just enjoy the fact that this is (FINALLY) the next truly progression step. You can't go back from this, only forward. And I wasn't sure it was going to happen before chapter 90 or something.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Oh. Yeah. I totally forgot. Starting out I was really amused watching Ina and Seol-a talk. They're so similar. It was funny.

@khyria

[FANGIRLING MODE] Its so fluffy im gonna die! XD

Yes! ha-ha-hah-a

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 9:40AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How does it feel to be blueballed?

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

NORAE LEANED IN FIRST. >____< Seola ran away!!!!! DAMN PHONE CALL.
Her brother called.

This reminds of Star Wars. "Han shot 1st". :P

joined Nov 18, 2015

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so close yet so far !!! ^^
but really happy of that huge step ! :)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

OK I came here before I read the chapter and saw some comments like a kiss, so I thought IT fckng HAPPENED!! And I totally scratched my face of the excitement and.... it actually ALMOST happened?? Why?? Why Almost?? I paid with the marks Ssamba lol.
Nonetheless great update!!

joined Mar 14, 2014

Does anyone know if there are plans for Fluttering Feelings to be released as a book?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

OH COME ON!!! KISS!!!

I should have known! As I'm scrolling down, it's " yes, Yes, YES, ..... NOOOoooo!!!"
Did Seola say "your hands are so cold" in English?

So close. Be still my beating heart.

joined Mar 14, 2014

OH COME ON!!! KISS!!!

I should have known! As I'm scrolling down, it's " yes, Yes, YES, ..... NOOOoooo!!!"
Did Seola say "your hands are so cold" in English?

So close. Be still my beating heart.

Seola was demonstrating her favorite part of the movie they just watched.
And... NORAE LEANED IN. DIES

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Pixer

Does anyone know if there are plans for Fluttering Feelings to be released as a book?

If I remember correctly, Ssamba said no plans for book. If she planned for book, she would've taken more time with the art details in my opinion.

Fudge.... I'm dead

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 9:52AM

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

OMFG THIS FRIGGING CLIFFHANGER AGAINNNNNNNNNN~~~ щ(ಥДಥщ)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

No-Rae is acting so chill after the almost kiss it's so funny. She has to play poker or something

joined Mar 14, 2014

Pixer

If I remember correctly, Ssamba said no plans for book. If she planned for book, she would've taken more time with the art details in my opinion.

Damn... I would buy it, too. And hand them out like religious pamphlets.

Fudge.... I'm dead

I'm so proud of her~. My baby made her move.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I have always found very good Samba in the draw with sensuality certain times.
But now Seola, is not the time for hesitation! Even sleep in the same bed, another sleepless night for Norae ...? Patient wait our Halmoni, and I'm curious to see what will happen. I think after this mini vacation will return to school with this thing not well deciphered, and there we will have other weeks of suffering. There are still many chapters to the end, we must see what Ssamba has in her mind. I fear torture until the end. But she certainly keeps us all glued for months, great great Ssamba.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

ok now after some huge breaths I think we will have drama now xD why? Because No-rae will think it will ruin their friendship and they both were drunk so that almost kiss wasn't for real. It was because of alcohol...

Very true. Drama alert most definitely. For No-rae and Seol-a. Both of them seemed freaked out by what just almost happened. Unfulfilled love like that makes us all insecure.

I just enjoy the fact that this is (FINALLY) the next truly progression step. You can't go back from this, only forward. And I wasn't sure it was going to happen before chapter 90 or something.

Well let's hope this love keeps moving forward. In some series, ( say Citrus, ugh), they kiss, the relationship stalls, and then 6 billion updates later it starts up again. I'm hoping the two of them aren't freaked out so much by what almost happened that it leads to regression. Please keep pushing forward, it's love.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

No-rae squeezed Seol-a's hand and leaned in for a kiss!! How did I miss that! >///<

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

You know I've been sending Ssamba fan letters begging her to give us something on Valentine's day. Maybe Ssamba does listen to the fan requests hahaha (last time I sent her a bunch of fashion photos after chapter 46 or 47, and bam she dolled up Seol-a in chapter 48). Or else she wouldnt have posted a chapter on Lunar New Year's Eve. It's only for preparing what's coming next week.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Went to the last page of this forum for the comico link and saw many OMGs, all other words in ALL CAPS and !!!!!!!!!!!s. Then my hand started to shake and went to the site.

You can add me to that pile of fangirls who died today.

joined Nov 19, 2011

OMG!!!!!!!! Almostttttttttttttt!

To reply you must either login or sign up.