Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Let the gay angst begin! >_<

(ps: head over heels* in the credit page)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh man...that collectors photo was missed...and with all those wins I thought for sure.... oh well, we'll just havw to wait until they are an official couple and then until she introduces cosplay to the equation....lol ^_^
Hope we get chs frequently after this ;)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thank you Yuri Girl 101 for working on this project.

What a cute chapter! Hana-chan surprisingly handled things so well at the festival, just like a real senpai lol. They could've taken this opportunity to publicly talk to each other at school without raising much suspicion though. Maybe in latter chapters?

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 2:02AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I can relate a bit here . I am almost 6 foot tall and liking cute little toys and trinkets , plush toys, and feminine things . Many said I was tall enough to be a boy and of course many girls would check me out while changing to make sure I didn't have the male parts and was trying to hide it lol . But the truth it a girl or woman can like whatever she wants , those are her choices and preferences and no one has a right to take it away from you . If you are a fellow woman of tall stature be proud of who you are , you are a beautiful you .

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

(ps: head over heels* in the credit page)

I finally noticed this; it's fixed. If you don't see the correction, be sure to hit the reload button in your browser.
Including the two I spotted myself right after upload, that three errors that got through; I must do better, I will win with Hana-san and get the commemorative... Oops, I think I sprained my brain. taking a short break now. Don't mind me.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Tanks Yuri Girl 1001! Love this series!
I just hope Hana will reassure Hina that she's not weird, she's just in love with cute things. And cute is cool.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

At least it's development! Typical Morninaga angsty development, but still

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Up till now they reminded me of Komari and Hotaru:

"She loves Komari but is too shy to confess to her. Or should I say, just having a regular conversation with her makes her extremely happy" - Author's notes, Non Non Biyori.

But unlike Komari, Hana does get to be the sempai, finally. Hana and Hina is less broad comedy

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ah, for the people who care about such things, everything after the credits is clean versions (without all the text the magazine adds to the pages, cluttering them up) of the chapter title pages and such from the tank.

That's very thoughtful.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Typical Morninaga angsty development, but still

but thats what makes it great

joined Feb 28, 2015

At least it's not like 50 chapters of angst and no real development like some series.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

At least it's not like 50 chapters of angst and no real development like some series.

Series we do not talk about :P ..

but yeah, long as it doesn't drag out.. Then i'm okay with some angst/drama.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I look forward for the next volume...

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

awesome

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can't fathom what series you're talking about.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I must be overly emotional today because this chap made me wanna cry. I don't mind angst like this. It's still a big issue we have to worry about and I think it was well done and fits in with the rest of Hina's past and worries. I think it pained me even more to see her friends unfairly assume Hina was talking Hana.

I really liked this chapter. I think it's the best one so far. Thanks for the hard work yuri girl 1001!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Series we do not talk about :P ..

So there won't be another student at school declaring her love for Hina and force-kissing her just as Hana comes around the corner? Shoot.

Chikaon:

What makes Morinaga-sensei's work touching is partly that she clearly believes the one who loves you is the one who cares about you. She also believes your true love can be your close or best friend.

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 4:17PM

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

I can't fathom what series you're talking about.

Yeah, What series is this? Can someone give me a hint? Gayngst just does it for me. The pent up emotions and frustration....

Does this series of which you speak have the same letter starting each word? Does it start with an A? Maybe a B? C? D?...E?........

Ok. I will stop before someone decides to unleash their pent up frustrations on me.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Damn it, Morinaga!

"That's kind of troubling."
"That sort of thing... is weird?"
"Yeah, weird... or even... you know?"
"If she's serious, don't you think it's dangerous?"

NO!!!! It is NOT bloody "dangerous"! Inconvenient, given the culture there, yes. But talking about it like this, it is almost like they are discussing crime.
I actually like angst. But these stock female friends characters that only serve to deliver such lines...

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh Hana-chan is just so oblivious to everything just adorable uvu

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Okay, gonna toss in my two and a half cents again.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins posted

NO!!!! It is NOT bloody "dangerous"! Inconvenient, given the culture there, yes. But talking about it like this, it is almost like they are discussing crime.
I actually like angst. But these stock female friends characters that only serve to deliver such lines...

Yeah, I agree with you; but the unfortunate fact remains that many Japanese girls still believe that if a lesbian likes you, there's a good chance she'll force herself on you. I actually think that's rather less likely than a boy who likes you forcing himself on you, and that chance is slim enough that few girls worry about it.

Chikaon posted

I think it pained me even more to see her friends unfairly assume Hina was talking Hana.

Hmmm, did she assume it was Hana, or was she just questioning if it was? In any case, what she said in Japanese was kind of ambiguous, and she might have been questioning if it was any of the 3 or 4 senpai from Hana's class (possibly including Hana) who had been hanging around her. I was the one who chose that as the most likely meaning.

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 6:45PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh i see it now. Its another 100+ chapters yuri manga from Morinaga )) Girlfriends #2
Well its nice. I dont mind waiting I guess ) wish they'd have tons of fun and sweet-sweet moments in the future :3

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

New chapter, yaaaaayyyy!

Having looked up the credits, this chapter was published in November 2015. I'm guessing that means the 7th chapter has been published already? (Gonna assume it hasn't been scanned yet)

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

It would be nice if Hana would be the first to realize her feelings and act on it cuz Hina's reaction is so cute everytime XD

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

"That shouldn't be weird."

Great moment. Tugging at the heartstrings.

To reply you must either login or sign up.