Forum › Angelic Girl discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And here I thought this would be a bad day because I'm sick and can't go to the music festival I was looking forward to...and here we have it, new Morishima Akiko work!! That just turns everything around!

Well, except the being sick part I guess.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Morishima doesn't beat around the bush. Immediately goes after the development and kissing scene! Amazing creation once again!

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Perhaps that's going to be another series like Hanjuku Joshi, focusing on the further development of a relationship instead of just the beginnings. I liked that a lot.

Besides, it's Morishima Akiko, can't go wrong with her titles!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Morishima Akiko work! yay! I always lover her work~ She's awesome :3 I'm glad that this is also a series~ xD yatta~

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahh! Morishima Akiko is the best ;; <3 <3 I can't wait for the next chapter!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

And here I thought this would be a bad day because I'm sick and can't go to the music festival I was looking forward to...and here we have it, new Morishima Akiko work!! That just turns everything around!

Well, except the being sick part I guess.

WTF! I got a cold, too!
~~~~~~~~~
Now I'm more curious about page 15. What's with that "mama"&"dad" person?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Wait, not just one other person here with a cold, but two?

And, yeah, pretty decent story. Going a bit fast, but I guess she wants to focus on them while they're dating

joined Feb 1, 2013

As always, Morishima Akiko works are perfect. <3

last edited at Sep 6, 2013 8:27PM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

And, yeah, pretty decent story. Going a bit fast, but I guess she wants to focus on them while they're dating

Perhaps that's what the saying goes like. You'll be doing same things as with three people in this world.

joined Aug 8, 2013

Macarons reign supreme and Morishima is still the best.

Going a bit fast

That might have something to do with this: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/angelic_girl

This is a three part miniseries

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

Man, i hate dreams like those... the moment you wake up and realize it really was just a dream, you just wanna cry

11037762_810749925626889_3993480889423058745_n
joined Mar 30, 2012

Perhaps that's what the saying goes like. You'll be doing same things as with three people in this world.

Another with a cold. Confound this weather.

Happy to see more from Morishima. Looking forward to the continuation :D

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

wooohooo! i love the way this mangaka thinks :)) i really love the works he/she have done :)) huff huff :3

Draft_lens2158755module11381086photo_1221169011grand-moff-tarkin
joined May 31, 2013

Man, i hate dreams like those... the moment you wake up and realize it really was just a dream, you just wanna cry

I know what u mean. Also i look forward to the next part

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I like the short-haired playgirl a lot. Wouldn't mind seeing her and childhood friend as a side-couple.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

A surprisingly refreshing character, I think. I hope to see quite a bit more of both them through this "miniseries".

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

The beginning kinda had me worried that it would all continue in that vein, but then she woke up and it turned out just as great as I expect from Morishima. And it's a series! It's good to be alive.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I want a confession tag! want it! want it! want it!!! >_<

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

suddenly feel boring...
kind of convenient mutual love, lack of some thing that make my heart race like all of Morishima's works did before.
still a nice chapter.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to pollute an angel too. x3

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

another cute chapter from morishima, was a nice read. can't wait for the next 2... hope there will be more excitement ahead.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

suddenly feel boring...
kind of convenient mutual love, lack of some thing that make my heart race like all of Morishima's works did before.
still a nice chapter.

quote.
i prefer to avoid to critic artist like morishima, but i liked the "convenient mutual love" sentence.
however, usually morishima's works aren't about the drama or angst before the realization or the confession, and there are other chapters, then i expect something more interesting to happen (surely ultrasweet and iperglycemic)

joined May 31, 2013

I was half expecting angel girl to end up having like a BDSM fetish or something. would have made for a great twist.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

> I was half expecting angel girl to end up having like a BDSM fetish or something. would have made for a great twist.

Haha, I was expecting that too. Kinda really like Nana and Kei.

On that note, I'm sick too!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ohhh, this was a fun chapter!

Side couple continues to be the highlight though, so glad they got together!

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

(●´∀`)ノ♡ i love Morishima Akiko SOO MUCH!

To reply you must either login or sign up.