Forum › Girls Planetarium discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i saw this on yuri projects one month ago, before the vacations, and i'm really happy to see it edited now that i had to come back to work,

best one-shot ever

post edit: glasses girls are always the best

last edited at Sep 5, 2013 4:49PM

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This is one of those one-shots, that people would really like more of. I kind of wish two-shots was a thing.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Two-shots should totally be a thing. But then we'd all get spoiled and want three-shots. What then?!

I really gotta say, though, this was excellent. Two couples (a dynamic I really love), and a really soft story that ended in a totally fitting abrupt climax. Looking forward to more by this artist.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

*grin*

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

CUTE ANGST! My favorite genre ohoho

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Up until the end I thought it was gonna be another of the "and then she had to regret her lie/silence for the rest of her life" types of story. Glad the characters acted in a more reasonable way.

Btw, wouldn't the tag "lesbian side-couple" apply here?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I enjoyed this one :)

As for two-shots and three shots- theres quite a few i recall. They are sometimes named part A B and C when they are that short a multi-parter.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I give you...

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/blank

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/blank_continued

Blank.

One of the better two-shots. It always got me. Since it's here, I'm going to re-read it.

Now in the Planetarium, IT WAS AWESOME!! KYAA~

I thought that the sobbing was the "popular" girl. It seems that it is "glasses" girl. Definitely a good read!

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

Up until the end I thought it was gonna be another of the "and then she had to regret her lie/silence for the rest of her life" types of story. Glad the characters acted in a more reasonable way.

I thought the same too, glad to see it didn't end on an angsty note.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

I want more. MOREEEE

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

need more from this mangaka. Forever girls was one of my fav.

joined May 4, 2013

Once again, I have felt that sudden pull on one of my heartstrings. Angst is one of my preferred genre, and by far the one I will always love. I can now announce that this is one of my favorite one-shot. Star themed romance always amazes me. Longing wishes and vulnerability are always my kind of angst. For me, a person who loves staring at stars and the sky even, I'll give this one-shot an A+ gold star and my soul.

P.S.
Sato-chan + glasses - bra = (:3 」∠ )

joined Sep 5, 2013

I loved this one! I was so worried it was going to have a sad end...

joined Oct 11, 2010

Is it really a one shot? pg1 clearly has more "possible" characters on it then was in this.

last edited at Sep 6, 2013 12:21AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Is it really a one shot? pg1 clearly has more "possible" characters on it then was in this.

i was asking myself the same things, but after i thought is a metaphor of the distance in class between the two

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

expect more from this author! found this
from hirari vol 11 it says. the title is "Shūden ni wa kaeshimasu"
anyone who can translate?

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

nice story! it made my stomach warm :)

joined Apr 20, 2013

Girls Planetarium is an oneshot or a compilation/series? The cover made me think it might be a series. .-.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

Ahhhhhh so cute ♥_♥

joined Aug 8, 2013

i was asking myself the same things, but after i thought is a metaphor of the distance in class between the two

Yes, that's the point. Keep manga reading direction in mind and you'll see that they are on opposite sides of the class.

It's a one-shot. And the hallmark of every good one-shot is wanting more after it's over.

joined Jul 17, 2013

I... NEED... MORE!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

MORE DX

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This is one of those one-shots, that people would really like more of. I kind of wish two-shots was a thing.

Screw the two-shots, I want infinity-shots! lol This was the sweetest thing I read all summer. I thought it was gonna end like one of those irritating Josei manga with the bad endings or something, but it turned out wonderful. <3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh dear... my new favourite has been born
Thanks!

joined Nov 11, 2010

This was lovely.

To reply you must either login or sign up.