Forum › After 9 discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was somewhat cute, but too short.

Reversal at home for the couple.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I love more adult stories. Very heartwarming, but sadly I can't help but think it is slightly unrealistic, which is why most companies do not permit romantic attachments between direct reports

joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm so used to bad endings in yuri now that when they said I love you to each other I just thought to myself "I wonder how they betray each other later..." subconsciously...I'm so happy that there's been an influx of lighthearted yuri series lately...Seriously thank God, my mind seems to have been permanently stained by all the other sadness lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I love more adult stories. Very heartwarming, but sadly I can't help but think it is slightly unrealistic, which is why most companies do not permit romantic attachments between direct reports

From what I gathered from the story, the other employees don't know about the relationship, so they are probably keeping it secret... I'd believe that it's possible as long as you are always honest to each other and talk about what bothers you. maybe I'm too naive >,< Heartwarming, though, yes. :)

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Coworkers dating is a huge no-no . In a manga it works out however the writer wants but in real life it never turns out like this . ( work life is home life and vice versa) Although my situation really isn't too much better lol seeing how both me and my fiancee are the owners of the company .

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Really liked this one, ending made it such a cute reversal, especially Yuri's appearance (and that slight blush on the last page). Like Madarame said, moe is all about the gap. Hope artists start making more adult life yuri in general.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 3:05PM

joined Aug 15, 2015

Coworkers dating is a huge no-no . In a manga it works out however the writer wants but in real life it never turns out like this . ( work life is home life and vice versa) Although my situation really isn't too much better lol seeing how both me and my fiancee are the owners of the company .

Although I have no experience in such relationship, I've come to believe that it is nearly impossible to separate love and work as whatever happens on one side always affect the other.

joined Jul 6, 2014

What a cute oneshot! We need more similar content.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually I've worked for many companies where co-workers date or even get married. it's pretty common in the west.

joined Apr 10, 2014

Actually I've worked for many companies where co-workers date or even get married. it's pretty common in the west.

That's true. There's an old couple working in my company for as long as their careers go.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ahah, that was awesome xD

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

She took the heat for you, then you get upset she told you to get back to work?

Wtf.

joined Jan 31, 2013

I love this!

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Wtf.

She was upset, but never at her. It's okay to feel emotions, man... It's okay to feel upset after getting scolded by your girlfriend/boss after you mess up. Feeling upset that you messed up keeps you from messing up in the future.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Wtf.

She was upset, but never at her. It's okay to feel emotions, man... It's okay to feel upset after getting scolded by your girlfriend/boss after you mess up. Feeling upset that you messed up keeps you from messing up in the future.

Also makes you a human.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Wtf.

They were calling her "Savage hearted".

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

co-workers dating or even being married would not be a problem in the west, or even in Japan I guess, except if one of them is managing the other.

Companies tend to avoid that kind of situation because how can someone give a fair evaluation of the work of their significant other?

I don't think there are specific policies in most companies. They don't tell people who they should, or should not date (except bigot companies who hate gays I guess), but if something is going on between direct reports, the HR won't like to not know about it.

Other than that, as long as it doesn't disturb work, it should be ok.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 4:09PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Da fuck she took the blame for her and she says that it's a demon and start crying!?!? Isn't that being GENTLE? She just protected her!!! I mean, she could use cold words but what really matters is what that person DOES for you! I can't believe those bitchs .__.

I'm so used to bad endings in yuri now that when they said I love you to each other I just thought to myself "I wonder how they betray each other later..." subconsciously...I'm so happy that there's been an influx of lighthearted yuri series lately...Seriously thank God, my mind seems to have been permanently stained by all the other sadness lol.

I thought the same lol, like, Yuri's "I love you" with her face covered looked kind of like it was fake (also later she gets into her teasing play :v)

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 4:14PM

joined Jan 4, 2014

Same here, but almost none of the ones I worked for would accept it if the two are part of the same team, or even worse, one is reporting to the other. In that case it would be required that one of the two moves into a different position. Not informing HR of such a potential conflict of issue would usually be grounds for dismissal.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This was just plain adorable omg

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Yes it was cute :3 Sometimes we need only the ''I love you'' and everything is ok^.^

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hnnngg Satsuki is fuckin cute
swoons

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Love adult life manga, it's the best.
Man, I can relate to this though. I've worked with my girlfriend before, was pretty difficult.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oooo, I hope we get more of these two cause the gap is just too cute ^_^

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Razov posted:

Also makes you a human.

What the hell sort of human feels feelings? Wtf.

To reply you must either login or sign up.