Forum › Posts by MaartenAr

joined Jul 6, 2014

This is one of my absolute favorites, hurts in such a beautiful way

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

Remains a classic, this one. The loneliness is described so accurately and painfully

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

Loved this series, and had a pretty satisfying ending. Overall a really cute yuri manga, definitely recommended!

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

This story had so much potential and delicious angst in the first few chapters but got bogged down in the side story and it felt like the author didn't know what to do with the characters...
The ending was hot garbage too

MaartenAr
Image Comments 12 Sep 14:01
joined Jul 6, 2014
Daterbu

Agreed Bugdevil. Such a shame the manga ended when they were getting close. I wanted them to at least have a good kiss, meanwhile Haruka and Yuu had like 500

joined Jul 6, 2014

"They really did love each other, even if they never said the words."

This

MaartenAr
24, 25 discussion 28 Aug 16:39
joined Jul 6, 2014

I love this kind of oneshot!!

Same here, the melancholy atmosphere is something I just can't get enough of!
For me the slightly sad tone gives the story a more relatable and more beautiful feeling.

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 4:39PM

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

I need more Natsumi yuri!

joined Jul 6, 2014

I’m reasonably certain it’s a reference to something.

If that whole thing was just a clever reference and I got a little upset over nothing then I apologize.

last edited at Aug 22, 2016 5:26PM

joined Jul 6, 2014

"Kill all hu-mans" is sounding more sensible by the day.

Why hu-mans with the hyphen?

Also how does "killing all X" ever sound even remotely sensible?
I get that it isn't serious but the fact that just because a person's opinion is invalid or toxic in your eyes you would wish death upon them makes you just as toxic, if not more.

joined Jul 6, 2014

Take a joke people...
Calling someone a fagget is just a joke, not serious. And if you don't like it then ignore it. No one's forcing you to look at the credits page.
Pay attention to the cute yuri instead.
I look forward to more of this adorable series!

MaartenAr
Starry Sky discussion 19 Aug 13:21
joined Jul 6, 2014

I loved the double entendre at the end! So romantic...

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

Is Hakamada Mera a guy or a girl?
I'm assuming a girl but it would be cool to know if there are any yuri mangaka that are guys.

MaartenAr
Sisterism discussion 23 Jul 17:50
joined Jul 6, 2014

Sad that this ended without a real romantic realization...
Does anybody know if the author will ever follow this up?

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

It makes me hope for more but.. I know I shouldn't.

The yuri lifestyle is suffering.

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

Good art, but having sex in the spur of the moment to replace someone else is a really bad foundation for a good relationship. That put a sour taste in my mouth, as it seems that sensei was taking advantage of the MC's grief.

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

I generally dislike lewd-based yuri and prefer more pure, innocent and monogamous relationships and I would have preferred this work to have had less what to me felt like sex for sex's sake in general. But I have to hand it to the author, the art was top-notch and the story had some nice development to it outside of having sex. It also had a cutesy ending, though again I think it would have been preferable to have seen more character development, friendship and cute fluffy yuri instead of endless debauched sex.

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

Why are there so few Aya/Youko centric doujins? It makes me feel really bad when I think about it.

joined Jul 6, 2014

Is the title deliberately "I don't believe love anymore"? Shouldn't it be IN love anymore?

MaartenAr
joined Jul 6, 2014

Man this hidden gem really gave me the feels.

MaartenAr
HRS discussion 25 Jan 16:18
joined Jul 6, 2014

This couple does great justice to the meaning of the word "love". Absolutely beautiful.

MaartenAr
After 9 discussion 14 Jan 15:15
joined Jul 6, 2014

What a cute oneshot! We need more similar content.

joined Jul 6, 2014

So...update when?