joined Mar 26, 2014

Aha, the possibility of reversal in the future :3

Hello again. I saw you and the Dragon maid of Kobayashi-san :D

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Inside she is a MAJOR pervert lel

joined Jul 8, 2013

Chapter 44 got released prematurely >:-(
The file will probably be updated in a bit with some corrections.

We have raws for all the chapters that have been released and translations for the next 3 volumes. It's mostly a matter of editing at this point.

Oh that's good to hear. I only asked originally because last time a volume got finished there was like a full 6 month or longer break until the next update (I may be exaggerating the time since I barely remember but it was a while lol). Glad to hear, that I won't have to wait in anticipation for too long. Really been enjoying these much more consistent updates.

Now a question...Can we expect anything good in the yuri/relationship departments...? No details necessary but a yes or no and if its coming soon or in like 20 or 30 chapters would be appreciated...I just want to know just how long we're gonna have to deal with the mangaka dragging out some of these relationships that should've been dealt with already lol.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

So besides Ai and Chie, will this be the second pairing that starts to admit they like one another and maybe become a couple, or will Torajirou yank the reader's chain and taunt us like he has with Ai and Chie?

@ ciega
I think we're probably going to get yanked around for a little while considering there are 3 more volumes to go. Plenty of space to get teased.
At least there is Mari x Yuu to keep us interested, that power dynamic. Phew. Getting a little warm in here.

KuroNekoNegurumi
L
joined Dec 10, 2015

This Yuri Manga is awesome thumbs up for the Mangaka Torajirou Kishi San

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

The correct file for chapter 44 is up now. You may want to re-download, depending on how much you care.

Oh that's good to hear. I only asked originally because last time a volume got finished there was like a full 6 month or longer break until the next update (I may be exaggerating the time since I barely remember but it was a while lol). Glad to hear, that I won't have to wait in anticipation for too long. Really been enjoying these much more consistent updates.

Well, this is a different team working on it.

Now a question...Can we expect anything good in the yuri/relationship departments...? No details necessary but a yes or no and if its coming soon or in like 20 or 30 chapters would be appreciated...I just want to know just how long we're gonna have to deal with the mangaka dragging out some of these relationships that should've been dealt with already lol.

There is some development but for the most part expect more of the same.

I think we're probably going to get yanked around for a little while considering there are 3 more volumes to go. Plenty of space to get teased.
At least there is Mari x Yuu to keep us interested, that power dynamic. Phew. Getting a little warm in here.

There are actually 5 more volumes to go a this point and there is no end in sight.

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 5:53PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

There are actually 5 more volumes to go a this point and there is no end in sight.

on one hand i love the idea that there are lots of chapters to go, but on the other hand... holy shiznits. a good long story is nice once in a while; but at some point, the story needs to get to the point and not ramble on endessly.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

on one hand i love the idea that there are lots of chapters to go, but on the other hand... holy shiznits. a good long story is nice once in a while; but at some point, the story needs to get to the point and not ramble on endessly.

There are enough pairings (and even new characters that haven't been introduced yet) that I feel like for everyone's story if you ripped them out, especially for say, Ai/Chie, it wouldn't feel like it was rambling on endlessly, but at the same time having to wait to see the new parts makes it more sweet to finally get the tidbits and better shows the passage of time so it doesn't feel like everything is happening too fast.

In conclusion, it doesn't feel endless to me, it just feels like I'm seeing a lot of pairings I'm kinda fast forwarding through.

joined Apr 15, 2011

There are enough pairings (and even new characters that haven't been introduced yet) that I feel like for everyone's story if you ripped them out, especially for say, Ai/Chie, it wouldn't feel like it was rambling on endlessly, but at the same time having to wait to see the new parts makes it more sweet to finally get the tidbits and better shows the passage of time so it doesn't feel like everything is happening too fast.

In conclusion, it doesn't feel endless to me, it just feels like I'm seeing a lot of pairings I'm kinda fast forwarding through.

Tiger, I supose so. Or I should say, this is an impatience issue on my part, so i understand the point you are making.

Actually, as i was reading your response, my first thought was it'd be nice if each volume was dedicated to a different pairing and then link the volumes together by having a sub plot that is common across all volumes and it'd include all or most of the girls. that way, you could focus on one pairing and later see how the other girls viewed the couples from a different POV. oh well, just a thought...

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Oh Onoda, the denial is strong in you.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Unf ♥

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Unf ♥

This made me laugh! XD
Those two, unf unf ♥

joined Jul 8, 2013

This series barely has any physical yuri and I don't we'll be seeing much relationship wise but so help me God, I fucking love it.

joined Jul 8, 2013

The correct file for chapter 44 is up now. You may want to re-download, depending on how much you care.

Well, this is a different team working on it.

There is some development but for the most part expect more of the same.

You know...it's weird on the one hand I'm upset that they're starting to give off the impression that 99% of these pairings they keep establishing will ever become true but on the other hand...Wait, nope, I'm just upset about this lol.
Still love this series though. I JUST WANT A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP THOUGH DAMMIT! I MEAN HALF THESE PAIRINGS HAVE ALMOST KISSED ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE. How some of these characters have all but confessed their love for one another and almost straight up kissed and the mangaka made it seem like nothing happened immediately after is beyond me lol.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 2:39AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

We're all gonna need a new pair of panties after this >/////<

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Y'know, it's kinda incredible that both the teacher and those two were acting like "no big deal" after the teacher pratically walks in on them humping for fun on a desk...

Is it that common in that school ? XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Y'know, it's kinda incredible that both the teacher and those two were acting like "no big deal" after the teacher pratically walks in on them humping for fun on a desk...

After you teach in an all-girls school for a few years, I guess you become jaded.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 5:48AM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

After you teach in an all-girls school for a few years, I guess you become jaded.

Talking from experience? Lol
Dammit, I wish there had been an all-girls school where I live when I was younger! All the fun I could have had! :D

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

Ayano x Miyoshi my fav pair These two always crack me up lol the things they come up with.
That teacher is waiting for the day of retirement.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I had to go back and read chapter 37 again. Chie's just too darn cute.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Chapter 1.5: BEST CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I never really hated Honoka, I kinda saw that her hateful thoughts were a defense mechanism, an eventual kind of thought process that stemmed from the discrimination and bullying she goes through.
I always liked to see how her relationship with Alicia progressed, I'm hoping to see her open up to her one day :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

For someone making BL, she is surprisingly innocent... Her backstory makes me like her even more

joined Apr 15, 2011

lmao, i love Honoka's thought in the last panel on p.16.

"ah! she's touching me! i'm gonna get pregnant!"

oh if only it were that easy ;-)

I'm hoping to see her open up to her one day :)

looks like this chapter took a major step in that direction.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

dies

I love Honoka. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.