Forum › Harukaze in the Heart discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

who the heck is this author ;__; I need more of this.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

"Spring Breeze in the Heart"

joined Mar 25, 2013

[insert 'Shot through the heart']

Cute though. Very, very much so. And I agree, we need more of this author xD

joined Aug 10, 2015

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeh

joined Jun 12, 2015

Okayish.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Sweet. I'd like to have more of this couple. And I'd like to have more of this author.

Did I already mention I want more of this?

last edited at Dec 9, 2015 5:50PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So you're to blame, huh?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Nobody better be badmouthing love in here!

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

The normal japstory: highschool ends, all contact ends. (for some reason they don't know how to use any sort of other communication method than direct contact and are very fickle with their feelings) love ends. yuri is ded. sorry.

joined Mar 25, 2013

So you're to blame, huh?

I wish. But all the people who translated this are to blame, which is a good thing (: As well as the author.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

sharkman

The normal japstory: highschool ends, all contact ends. (for some reason they don't know how to use any sort of other communication method than direct contact and are very fickle with their feelings) love ends. yuri is ded. sorry.

I dunno, I have no idea what a phone is personally and there's no way in hell I'm going to go outside to meet up with someone. I mean that's just crazy talk there.

Kinda cute... But also kinda weird at the end. To me it doesn't really look like they love LOVE each other the YURI way, just staying best friends is enough for them, first customer...? O_o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AsukaEnergetic

Kinda cute... But also kinda weird at the end. To me it doesn't really look like they love LOVE each other the YURI way, just staying best friends is enough for them, first customer...? O_o

But saying all the time how cute your friend is, thinking about your friend 24/7 and thinking stuff like "I don't want anyone else to be her boyfriend/girlfriend" and.... I LOVE YOU

I would understand if they say "No homo tho..." but, nope... this is crearly yuri

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

For some reason, I didn't come off liking this one.

Not saying that this is bad but this is one of the rare times such cute art doesn't get to me.

I feel like Saiko actually liking Minami felt arbitrary or forced...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Minami is aiming to be a beautician

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

The art style remind me of Amagakure Gido, especially the strange tear-filled eyes.

joined Aug 11, 2014

My biggest question: they wouldn't actually carry a bunch of loose sand in an open truck, right? I mean, if nothing else, that's just a good way to lose a bunch of sand going from A to B, as well as, yeah, choking out pedestrians. Surely they'd use a closed truck, or just pack it into bags, right? Right?! This can't be a thing!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Love those Pac-Man faces.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

The art style remind me of Amagakure Gido, especially the strange tear-filled eyes.

Yeah I knew the art reminded me of someone, that's actually who I thought it was when I started reading it. Cute and enjoyable story but a bit plain, hopefully artist develops more of a style.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

dpf:

Her first offering (in Hirari 11) was awful, I mean I really hated it, so I wasn't expecting her second to be this, which I would call the best thing Hirari has ever published. Her only other professional work is this and she's got five stories on pixiv, all yuri. Past that I wouldn't expect to hear more out of her. The world isn't quite ready for a person of her talents.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

My biggest question: they wouldn't actually carry a bunch of loose sand in an open truck, right? I mean, if nothing else, that's just a good way to lose a bunch of sand going from A to B, as well as, yeah, choking out pedestrians. Surely they'd use a closed truck, or just pack it into bags, right? Right?! This can't be a thing!

Trucks of japan are treacherous. In many ways.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

dpf:

Her first offering (in Hirari 11) was awful, I mean I really hated it, so I wasn't expecting her second to be this, which I would call the best thing Hirari has ever published. Her only other professional work is this and she's got five stories on pixiv, all yuri. Past that I wouldn't expect to hear more out of her. The world isn't quite ready for a person of her talents.

"newest pixiv upload, 3/20/2014". :( RIP.

Shame to hear her first release was terrible, but nice to see what little is left of her work still being done. Loved this oneshot.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

enjoyed it to the last corner.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Ahhhh this was so cute and funny. The main character is so lovable even though she can be a little unrational haha. Hope to see more work by this author!!

Untitled
joined Dec 5, 2015

On page 21, Minami ask Saiko going out with her. So, they're not dating before?
From the way they interact and thinking about each other, i thought they're dating. Hmm confuse.

To reply you must either login or sign up.