Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

NickLarkin, Norae is adorable. It can't be helped lol.

Halmoni (or Enah I'd say?! Lol), i wasnt expecting such a speedy translation knowing youre having your finals. Thank you so much!!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Wow thank you halmoni!!!
Poor seol-a having her love interest chased left and right,

I think im gonna call this arc and the arc before 'the saga of torturing of seol-a', might as well add a bunch more competitors in future chapters lol

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 9:34PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

?: It's nice to meet you. My name is Yoon Enah. (t/n: WTF THIS IS MY EXACT BIRTH KOREAN NAME SPELLING AND EVERYTHING LMFAOOOOO)

Must be highlighted xDDDD.

Bruuuh the weirdest part was that we have the same surname too.

Fun fact, my name is actually kind of a pun based on the phrase "윤(이) 나다" (yoon (ee) nah dah), which means "to be bright/shiny".

@ffins07

WDTFS - I really do like the art. It's right up my alley, but I am sooo tired of the promiscuity theme with adult, lesbian stories. I've only read the first two chapters or whatever was posted on Dynasty, and I'm not really trying to read anything more.

I was hesitant to translate WDFS at first since I thought it was gonna go down that route too (sexy girls with huge cow tits having orgies in every chapter untz untz), but the story does get more complex as the chapters progress. And have you heard of our lord and savior Sungji? Although WDFS does contain the whole promiscuous cougar lesbian theme, it also has stories of first love, broken relationships, unrequited love, etc. The first chapter is a really poor representation of the story development that happens in later chapters.

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 9:46PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I think this is the first time i read a korean name spelled like that halmoni,
Yoon I-Na is more like what i used to encounter lol

Anyways, good luck on your finals, big boss grandma :)

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 9:38PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Well, that's yoonique.

ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 9:39PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I think this is the first time i read a korean name spelled like that halmoni,
Yoon I-Na is more like what i used to encounter lol

Anyways, good luck on your finals, big boss grandma :)

yeah idk that's how I always spelled it romanized korean can suck my balls

I've seen people with names like "Ina/Inna" who pronounce it as "ih-nuh" with a soft 'i' sound, instead of the hard 'e' sound. About 90% of people that I've met have mispronounced my Korean name as "eh-nah" with a soft 'e' sound. So I just think my name is hard to romanize in general, but we'll follow w/e the official romanized guide says.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I was hesitant to translate WDFS at first since I thought it was gonna go down that route too (sexy girls with huge cow tits having orgies in every chapter untz untz), but the story does get more complex as the chapters progress. And have you heard of our lord and savior Sungji? Although WDFS does contain the whole promiscuous cougar lesbian theme, it also has stories of first love, broken relationships, unrequited love, etc. The first chapter is a really poor representation of the story development that happens in later chapters.

Ah, k. I got a hint of this in some comments in baka-updates. I will give it another try. I'll scan the thread to find out how to read it now.

Ch. 54 eng - http://pastebin.com/1bPSdC5s

I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO CHECK CUZ FINALS BUT HOLY SHIT WHAT A LONG ASS CHAPTER

How in the world...during finals. Thanks... Doubly thanks.

And it did look long. (I haven't read it yet.) I just finished my part in working an incident, staring hard at a bunch of screen for two-hours straight; so my eyes need to chill now. All I wanted was to see if the text had been uploaded, and it has. So thank you, thank you!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

LOOL Seol-A, poor Seol-A. But it was fun again to see her jealous, she's so possessive, that's hot. Buuut I want to see No-Rae getting jealous too, again. Anyway, it was a fun chapter after all the drama but I'm guessing there's a small drama coming, probably a funny one (?). Nothing much of course, because the president lady is going to get marry soon so is just Seol-A getting jealous out of nothing haha. buuut can this finally be the thing that will push seol-a to confess or just kiss her? (I feel like I've been saying this for months XD)

Anyway, this was really unexpected but interesting too, ssamba has surprised me and if there's going to be a small drama I'm happy is a gay one lol

Thanks again for the translation, Halmoni.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

seola should just confess again and put all the pressure on norae! thanks for the translation halmoni! another enjoyable chappy. ^_^

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ahhh beautiful I'm so happy I checked to see if a translation was up thank you for your hard work Halmoni!

I wonder what will happen with No-Rae as secretary.. 'u' Seol-A all disappointed is kind of cute tho

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 5:51AM

joined Oct 14, 2015

Ch. 54 eng - http://pastebin.com/1bPSdC5s

I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO CHECK CUZ FINALS BUT HOLY SHIT WHAT A LONG ASS CHAPTER

Ah Mondays couldn't start better.
Thanks Halmoni for your efforts! Translating FF for us and also Ssamba's art (yesterday). To find out Ssamba likes horror, what a pleasant surprise that was.
I'm so happy! :D
And good luck on your finals!

Edit (after reading): I'm really curious to know what goes through No-rae's mind when looking at Seol-a in this chapter. Because I can totally see Seol-a becoming that president woman Enah in her near future. They are so similar. The way No-rae describes Enah, would that be the same way she would describe Seol-a, but then up the awesomeness 10x fold?

Seol-a: Figure...smell...So are these your true colors, Kim No-rae...I never knew...
^That had me rolling.
[insert flashback chapter 14]:

But wait... don't tell me this means our No-rae will ditch Seol-a for Halmoni-Enah-Seol-a-with-a-broken-neck right?

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 7:33AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Seol-a: Figure...smell...So are these your true colors, Kim No-rae...I never knew...
^That had me rolling.
[insert flashback chapter 14]:

But wait... don't tell me this means our No-rae will ditch Seol-a for Halmoni-Enah-Seol-a-with-a-broken-neck right?

I hope we see super sayian Seol-A again (only this time with jealousy)

I always admired Ssamba for her parallels with different chapters. ^_^

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 9:03AM

joined Jul 30, 2015

halmoni:

?: It's nice to meet you. My name is Yoon Enah. (t/n: WTF THIS IS MY EXACT BIRTH KOREAN NAME SPELLING AND EVERYTHING LMFAOOOOO)

You’ve got such a beautiful name! And I don’t know how it feels, but I think it’s nice to see your own real name in a manhwa you love so much, isn’t it? Besides, during your finals... thank you so much for the translation!

Lol could it be that Ssamba is aware of Halmoni's hard work for the non-Korean community and is showing gratitude introducing characters somewhat related to her? The grandma at No-rae's hometown in chapter 32, and now CEO Yoon Enah lol

I really liked this chapter. Can’t wait to see what Ssamba has in store for us!

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 54!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 54 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/VRSZg

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Emhyr var Emreis
joined Dec 7, 2015

Are you sure that revealing such an important intel about you is a good idea ?

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

Yea come on No-Rae show us your true colors! Oh and president lady that cutie pie belongs to Seol-A lol love this possessive side of her. This chapter was fun thanks for the speedy translation halmoni and also thatanon for the typeset!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Haha this was a fun chapter. President looks waaay too much like Seol-a though. Just a little older.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I am so baaad. Upon seeing the Seol-a look-alike President, my first thought was MILF Seol-a!
I mean, how did she break her neck, brain? I asked myself, and then instant answer NSFW lesbian wrestling

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks thatanon for the typeset. It's just so much fun to read this chapter. Seola made many funny faces it's hilarious. But I feel bad for Seola going through all these competitions. Aja Fighting!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

A turn that blindsided me as much as Seol-a. I'm dying to know what happens next.

Thank you, halmoni. Good look with your finals. Hope you can turn some of the stress into energy!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Are you sure that revealing such an important intel about you is a good idea ?

It honestly isn't really "important intel" since I've changed my legal name to my English name lol I haven't used my Korean name since like elementary school

And I'm sure plenty of other Korean girls have the same name as well.

@romantic_reader
LOL I doubt Ssamba knows that I exist and even if they did, they wouldn't have known about my Korean name

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im gonna call it again, dont you guys think kkyeong is missing out on purpose? (being late, or cancelling out last minute) to create opportunities for seola and norae to be alone?
or am i reading too much into it? ^_^ remember how they always say that she's very perceptive.

joined Aug 29, 2015

thanks to Ssamba for FF, halmoni for the translation and thatanon for the typeset.

so, No-rae's ex is out of the picture? I thought he's going to be the thorn between Seol-a and No-rae's "blossoming" relationship but I guess. I was wrong. but WTF? so, another character who looks like Seol-a is possibly, going to be the third-party. if FF will really be a 100 chapter. then I think. it's time for Seol-a and No-rae to have a confession chapter and be a couple now. maybe start between chapter 58-70. but I can't help but laugh at how No-rae's boss look so much like Seol-a. if ever Seol-a and that girl will have a confrontation. it will be funny to read it. you don't know who's who.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Seol-a was so ticked. That was awesome!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

so, No-rae's ex is out of the picture? I thought he's going to be the thorn between Seol-a and No-rae's "blossoming" relationship

It's just that the new semester hasnt started. So he's not yet released from his military duties. So let's not assume the best haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.