Forum › No,1 discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't hold all these feels...
Long doujins filled with love, is worth to get the original

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I love that every chapter could be treated as a oneshot. It makes me happy that you won't need to wonder how the current situation would end. Too bad that the author never shown their kiss still every chapter is so sweet so i guess its fine. I hope there will be a adult NicoMaki chapter in this story cuz i want to see more doujin about their future together :D

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

Oh my god i feel the feels this is up there with giants, one of the few doujins this long that kept me hook from beginning to end/

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

The part when Nico dreamed of someone said "Two girls can't have a baby" breaks my heart (;_;) Aside from that, this doujin is so amazing. Does anyone know where I can buy the original?

joined Jul 30, 2013

I don't normally post here, but I just wanted to drop in and thank the kind anons who worked on this (if they're even reading this). I've had the physical copy of the second installment in my possession for a while so it was really great to see everything translated, and to finally be able to know that the ending wasn't as angsty as I'd feared. Lovely editing work as well, kudos to the editor for the "shoujo" text break on page 25.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Oh gosh, a continuation! And a 72-page one at that! How nice to have such a cute doujin of this length ~

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

This is beautiful. I hope there's more

Untitled
joined Dec 5, 2015

This is the best nico maki doujin i've ever read. This is so beautiful, full of love, sweet and angst at the same time. The doujin wrap up the insecurities (basically what some lesbian couples face in real life too) about their future with so good. The plot is well-paced and the finishing of the conflict is well done.
I love how the artist show other side of Nico so good. For me, both Nico and Maki is in character :)
I love doujin that keep their personality in character.
Oh, also, the art is superb. So close with the original.

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 4:58PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I have to agree that this is one of the best Nico x Maki doujin out there.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

cute

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maki, let's fight! I love you too, Nico! - very good dialog.

joined Jun 12, 2012

God damnnnn the art is on point

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 9:49PM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Think the song is Zurui yo Magnetic today?

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

oooohhhh maaaannnn.... I'm crying tears of joy because of this

OMGEE!! NicoMaki dreamed about wanting to marry each other(but there were their insecure feelings involved...)!!! >~<

LOVED IT!

Is this still ongoing?? 'cuz this chapter seemed kinda SUPER long(in a GOOD way) and to me it looks like there was the end... PLEASE TELL ME I'M WROOOONG, I NEED MOOORE! >_<

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Think the song is Zurui yo Magnetic today?

Probably. Cant think of any other NicoMaki duet lol. Their tsunbanter-turn-song xD

I wish to see an epilogue chapter of adult NicoMaki complete with a kid xD
and a NozoEli side story~

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

One thing I really like about this is how the whole tsundere thing is a hinderance to their relationship progressing. It's nothing cute, it's a barrier that they have to negotiate around to move forward. As couples do.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

One thing I really like about this is how the whole tsundere thing is a hinderance to their relationship progressing. It's nothing cute, it's a barrier that they have to negotiate around to move forward. As couples do.

I really wish more stories, not just yuri ones, would explore with the idea of deconstructing the whole "Tsundere" character trope. It would make for such a more intriguing and believable story. Just like this one.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 9:23PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really wish more stories, not just yuri ones, would explore with the idea of deconstructing the whole "Tsundere" character trope. It would make for such a more intriguing and believable story. Just like this one.

To steal a joke from George Carlin, tsundere is another word for "huge pain in the ass". I kinda get it as a fictional trope, but seriously someone like that would be hard to live with unless they dropped the façade.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

To steal a joke from George Carlin, tsundere is another word for "huge pain in the ass". I kinda get it as a fictional trope, but seriously someone like that would be hard to live with unless they dropped the façade.

You need to be sincere to avoid http://anrakutei.tumblr.com/post/115434764415 <------ Huge pain in the ass indeed

joined Feb 15, 2013

That wedding screen really was emotional as heck T___T

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

The chapter was requested to be reuploaded with QC fixes.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

yes! <3 just what i needed :D Thanks.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Fantastic. One of the best nicomaki doujins I've read

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

That's love guys, so precious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.