Forum › No,1 discussion

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ohh, I am liking the style of this artist, from this chapter and the previously uploaded images too.

Hopefully that final page is a tease for chapter 2! (yeah I know this is a NicoxMaki work, but still...)

last edited at Nov 20, 2015 3:21AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I liked this. Interesting that this is a first chapter of a larger story; it felt pretty complete

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Hurry the hell up, Elichi!

Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

I hate to be "that guy" but how the hell do you take off your clothes with your hands stuck together like that? Everything from the waist up would be impossible unless you cut it off.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I hate to be "that guy" but how the hell do you take off your clothes with your hands stuck together like that? Everything from the waist up would be impossible unless you cut it off.

They mentioned their hand separated for a bit when Umi tried to pry them away, before sticking back together, so I assume they could make a wide enough gap to take them off.

Cute story, looking forward for next chapter. <3

last edited at Nov 20, 2015 3:40AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Damn it eli notice nozomi feeling already! beautiful story tough

Images-3
joined Aug 5, 2015

Yey...NicoMaki again.Waiting for next chapter and a bit stuff from NozoEli :p

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So there's going to be 2 more chapters to this? I'm looking forward to more developments! This is quite nice so far.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is fucking awesome. NicoMaki is such a godsend in my life... thanks to the scanlators. I can't believe we're so lucky as to have more of this in store.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is the next chapter all eli x nozomi? Either way I look forward to the rest :) Assuming it doesn't go all angsty.

I always did think what Maki really wants is to take up the piano. I think she would be brave enough to with nico.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This story was so sweet. Eri, hurry up and just notice Nozomi's feelings already!

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Loved the art and the story, such happy stuff. Nozomi looks good drawn in this style.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

How do I wish for more of this

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Nice!

This reminds me of an anime called Natsuiro Kiseki

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

This was super cute and that comment Nozomi made at the end. Come on Eli stop being dense..she wants you!!

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Eli please notice Nozomi's feelings so we could get NozoEli MakiNico fluff on next chapter!!! XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Eh, for chapter 2 (or 3), would love a "duel" between Nico and Nozomi to decide who's the fluffiest couple while Maki and Eli watches it all embarassed and annoyed. XD

joined Aug 10, 2015

Awesommmmeeeeeee~<333

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Oh Primus this is so sweet. I love this!

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Eli!!!! Notice it already for fox sake..so next chapter would be NozoEli tag..xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's cucumber face packs guys... CUCUMBER FACE PACKS!!!

Confessing your love in a sleepover, that's a bold strategy... Nowhere to run

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

So, how they take off/on their shirts?

Fb_img_1486457324100_2
joined Jun 16, 2014

This

They mentioned their hand separated for a bit when Umi tried to pry them away, before sticking back together, so I assume they could make a wide enough gap to take them off.

Cute story, looking forward for next chapter. <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Personally, I'm more curious about how their day at school went, considering the incident happened in the morning (Nico greeted them with "good morning"). Did they find an excuse to skip school or to explain why they'd stay together the whole day, including during classes ? :p

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

This

Cute story, looking forward for next chapter.

I understand it after re read this..

last edited at Mar 11, 2016 10:04AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.