Forum › My True Feelings discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm gonna fail my geography exam tommorrow but after reading this I don't care if world crashes into something big and tingy.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Wow, just wow, I'm still a bit speechless of how amazingly well done and executed this was. The whole situation, how the characters interact, all of it felt real. Man, it's just hard to not think of this as one of the very best YuruYuri doujin I had read so far.

On side note, it's scary how these fan made works can change your whole perspective of, in this case, the pairings in a show. When I started watching YRYR I didn't give too much thought or even a chance that Akari could have a love interest, but since some time I see her paired with Chinatsu almost like a canon couple.

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 6:27PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This dovetails nicely with the one where Sakurako and Himawari become a couple in the future, and those two come to visit as a couple in their own right.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Let's be honest, this could totally be canon...

With how pushy Chinatsu is over kiss practicing, and how Akari often is off screen whenever Chinatsu all over Yui, maybe the two actually were exchanging awkward looks as well.

Not to mention, there is no one else for Akari

Exactly :3

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Although I dislike Chinatsu and don't really care about Akari (and I don't particularly favor this pairing either), I really liked this. Every YRYR doujin that Yandamushi Shin makes appeals to me for some reason.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Man... Akarin is so out of character but even loli will also grow up someday I guess, this is how thing should be wuhu

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

This was great, ironically this is the only pairing in yuruyuri that doesn't feel that awkward for me xD

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 9:58PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This was really well done but I'd hate Chinatsu to be with Akari. Too selfish and mean...she'd abuse Akari more than she already is = \

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yesh finally more of this ship! I love it ♡^♡

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

how cute... well done so that is why in the chapter of 13 years after of Himawari x Sakurako... The couple, Akari x Chinatsu, made an appearance. e.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Whoa a love triangle I actually liked! This is well made ♥

took me 7 pages to realize this isn't actually a Yuru Yuri chapter.

lmao

This dovetails nicely with the one where Sakurako and Himawari become a couple in the future, and those two come to visit as a couple in their own right.

Let's just say these are connected and endgame canon XD

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Wow, this is really good! Probably my favorite Yuru Yuri doujin ever. Chinatsu and Akari are so cute together. :)

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

Chinatsu and Akari kind of remind me of Sisterism. On Chinatsu's end, anyway.

I was thinking exactly the same thing :)
Chinatsu who had a crush on Yui but then realized she loves the person who is closest to her like in sisterism. The only differences are that Chinatsu and Akari were no roommates and I don't think Yui have emotional feelings for Chinatsu. So sweet <3

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 9:52PM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I usually avoid love triangle tag or drama,but wow! its very good,i feel this manga was canon and not fanmade :)

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

What I like was that that's something Yui would do

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I melted when I saw this panel.

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 6:07AM

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

This is a Masterpiece!

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

This was really well done but I'd hate Chinatsu to be with Akari. Too selfish and mean...she'd abuse Akari more than she already is = \

I don't really agree, I don't think Chinatsu is being selfish and mean(except for the kissing part) and I don't think she'd abuse her at all. I think that Akari has really grown on Chinatsu since the beginning of the series, and when they are alone together it seems like Chinatsu really lets her guard down, which I don't think she really does that with anyone else which shows she trusts Akari.

And too be honest Chinatsu x Yui isn't great, and who else would you pair Akari with(other then Akane hehe)?

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Normally I avoid the love triangle and drama tags but this one's a pretty good get. I don't really care for Chinatsu but Akari's my favorite character in the series, so I ship it.

I forgot Shin Yandamushi also went by Kanbayashi Makoto. This guy is really solid.

I melted when I saw this panel.
http://i.imgur.com/YILhSsZ.png (I have no idea how to insert an image here)

Use ![], and then put your link in brackets after with no spaces.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Use ![], and then put your link in brackets after with no spaces.

Thank you :3

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 6:07AM

joined Sep 25, 2015

We need more SFW yuru drama yuri with this quality.

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 8:59AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

who put this bowl of onions here?
D:

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Always assuming somehow things went badly wrong for Himawari and Sakurako, Akari could easily end up with Sakurako, who notices her - unlike her "friends" in the Amusement Club, and in fact idolizes her (and completely ignored The Embarrassing Intro). Also, as a lot of people have pointed out, Rise and Nana might blow up and Rise would be a good match for Akari. And there's always sharing her sister with Tomoko. So Akari will be fine.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think a lot of the implied ships in Yuru Yuri are log-rolling. If you fix up Akari and Chinatsu, who does Yui have? The likeliest is Kyouko, so Ayano now has to date Chitose - not bad for Ayano, since Chizuru is into her sister enough to give Ayano a twin threesome on her birthdays. Etc. Conversely if Chinatsu gets Yui, Kyouko gets Ayano and you have to find someone for both Chitose and Akari.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Actually I really want a Chitose x Akari thing but there is none :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.