Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

The art was extremely clean. Very nice.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

These people and their credits pages.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Hm, mixed feelings on this one, but I appreciate it just for being unlike most Love Live doujins

Tarot explanations look right

And I can stop worrying about NHFH now

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Interesting art! Nice change of pace from the other Love Live! stuff and it's nice seeing other pairings besides Nico/Maki.

joined Oct 3, 2013

Actually, the moon's upright and reverse positions have very similar meanings, but the main idea of it is to be patient. At least that's what just a tiny bit of research made me think....

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not bad but this one felt more subtext than yuri. Also the girls on the 1st pages are absolutely retarded, people should take tarot and other kind of reading as encouragement not get mad and not even try or even put the blame on the reader.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 2:12AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I don't think Eri was supposed to be this sociable the first time they met ._.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ pretty sure she was always friendly towards Nozomi after she introduced herself just remember the flashback must have been love at first sight

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I loved this

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Also the girls on the 1st pages are absolutely retarded, people should take tarot and other kind of reading as encouragement not get mad and not even try or even put the blame on the reader.

Keep it mind that they're middle schoolers. Not that it excuses them, but rather than retardation, I'd call it ignorance.

joined Jan 17, 2014

"why arent u giving up even though the tarots card say u wont succeed ?" ... i lol so hard lololol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Also the girls on the 1st pages are absolutely retarded, people should take tarot and other kind of reading as encouragement not get mad and not even try or even put the blame on the reader.

Keep it mind that they're middle schoolers. Not that it excuses them, but rather than retardation, I'd call it ignorance.

You're absolutely correct that was just my usual anger taking over my train of thought, I just hate unreasonable hate.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

The arts pretty bad but I love NozoEri.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Not bad but this one felt more subtext than yuri. Also the girls on the 1st pages are absolutely retarded, people should take tarot and other kind of reading as encouragement not get mad and not even try or even put the blame on the reader.

People are retarded, more news at 11

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nice one!!
I personally liked a lot the art. The distinctive style, and the expressivity are great. Felt refreshing.

And of course, having my favorite pairing in it is a big plus!! I just love NozoEri, they're so perfect together.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Very pretty! I was disappointed with the chara design, but after having that, I changed my opinion. Simple and nice ^^

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

feels like it was drawn on paint.

joined Feb 14, 2015

That was cute... It made my heart happy. :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

By way of trivia, many tarot readers don't use reversed meanings at all, reasoning that the upright meanings contain symbology enough to cover everything anyhow. However, they do note if a card comes up reversed, despite having been upright before shuffling, so the shift must have come from the questioner.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

By way of trivia, many tarot readers don't use reversed meanings at all, reasoning that the upright meanings contain symbology enough to cover everything anyhow. However, they do note if a card comes up reversed, despite having been upright before shuffling, so the shift must have come from the questioner.

joined Aug 16, 2015

The way the artist drew the background characters makes them all look like bullies for some reasons...

I love the picture in the credits. So cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.