Where did all the comments go?

Out for a beer?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.1

Original series' comments can be found here.

Comment sections got all mixed up because I originally uploaded this as a series - incorrectly - then changed it to an anthology. After some unexpected confusion in the comments, I decided to turn the three chapters from the two-shot+extra into a series.

Long-winded explanation over, more possessive girls like Honoka demanded.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

^ Is it not possible to just move the comments?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.1

Original series' comments can be found here.

Comment sections got all mixed up because I originally uploaded this as a series - incorrectly - then changed it to an anthology. After some unexpected confusion in the comments, I decided to turn the three chapters from the two-shot+extra into a series.

Long-winded explanation over, more possessive girls like Honoka demanded.

What will happen to the other chapters then? They're one shots, but all part of the doujin nonetheless. There are three more chapters left.

last edited at Apr 2, 2014 7:11PM

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

She seem kind of jelly, this whole story have a dark hint to it...
Still a good read though

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^ Is it not possible to just move the comments?

Relatively sure this is beyond our current capabilities.

What will happen to the other chapters then? They're one shots, but all part of the doujin nonetheless. There are three more chapters left.

The three related chapters were put into a series entry, the others will be included in the anthology entry. Should've noted this previously, my bad.

Series page:

Anthology page:

This has its own special way of confusing everyone, but I think it works.

last edited at Apr 2, 2014 9:25PM

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

so full of fluff omgah

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Can I assume chapter 2.1 took place before chapter 1? It really only makes sense that way.
Anyway, good story, not too heavy on the drama and with a plenty solid ending to keep me satisfied.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

the story is cute

joined Dec 18, 2014

"Girls Monochrome is a series of one-shots (and a two-shot)"
"Chapters 1 and 2 make up the two-shot."
If that is so, where are the remaining chapters?

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This must be the most basic schoolgirl yuri ever. Must be why she called it monochrome

OrangePekoe posted:

This has its own special way of confusing everyone, but I think it works.

I'm confused, so it works.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Wait, I've never paid much attention to it before, but the guy and Eri have the same last name? If that's the case, are they possibly related in any way? Some parts had me thinking they are related, other parts made me think they aren't. That's confusing.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yikes that last chapter didn't look that good

Can I assume chapter 2.1 took place before chapter 1? It really only makes sense that way.
Anyway, good story, not too heavy on the drama and with a plenty solid ending to keep me satisfied.

Oh, yeah that makes more sense now

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 1:56AM

joined Aug 31, 2017

I still don’t get this story.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

How i really wish there was more :(

joined Feb 10, 2022

Is that all? Agg if there is more I bet that dude is gonna do something to butt in
Edit: Looking for more info I got to know that's all. There isn't more... well we can say it was a good ending, wasn't it?

last edited at Apr 28, 2022 11:56PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Yea I agree. 2.1 is actually like a chapter 0. Eri said he was looking at her, I guess he confessed to her, and after that chapter 1 took place. Between chapter 1 and 2 Eri accepted to go out with him(tho we dont know if it was true or a lie assuming she turned him down) and then chapter 2 happened

To reply you must either login or sign up.