Forum › Happy End discussion

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Can't stand that bratty kid. Also, too much angst, I've got no idea where the story's going now. Is lil' sis gonna pretend to be a good lil' sis from now? Is Natsuki gonna keep on going out with that jerkface? Waiting for that happy ending.

The end of each chapter thus far is a cliffhanger, but overall its still good.

joined May 10, 2013

reading this makes me feel the sad vibes . .maybe its just me. ..

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

reading this makes me feel the sad vibes . .maybe its just me. ..

its not only you.. me too.. I hope the titile of it make a difference in the end lol =]

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Well....somebody got sister-zoned... o_o

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well....somebody got sister-zoned... o_o

Happy End = They will outgrow their little sister love and become loving mother and wives.

heh

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Quite the style shift. I like the new line style.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Happy End = They will outgrow their little sister love and become loving mother and wives.

....or go all out like Papin sisters.

joined Jun 9, 2012

Natsuki reminds me of a younger Mugi.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Of course the involved being children or teenagers detracts from the 'responsible' part, but that's an issue with all instances of love before adulthood.

I don't think teens can't be responsible for their choices (although I would agree that they way more easily influenced into something nowadays).

As for the story: It's still a bit soon, but I think that a "angst" tag will be required in the near future...

last edited at Jul 7, 2013 8:36PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Literally a chapter about panties. But it was kind of saved by the best time skip ever, and a final page that was pretty great.

You know what we need more of in yuri? Girls abandoning their futons and throwing the covers off their sister's so they can cling to them in the night.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Finally, they grew up. They're finally at an age that I can ACTUALLY take seriously. All that angst from toddlers...WTF are we supposed to do with that?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

So Ume spends X amount of years in the sister-zone, all while sleeping, holding hands, and probably lots of other flirty things with Natsuki... that urge has to be building.

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 2:08AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

So Ume spends X amount of years in the sister-zone, all while sleeping, holding hands, and probably lots of other flirty things with Natsuki... that urge has to be building.

Or it could be that the romantic feelings became mutual at some time within the time skip. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

At last! A time skip! Been waiting for that! I have been feeling the time skip vibes (dunno what that is but whatever). I can really SEE Sakaki-kun moving back and then confessing his feelings to the older unreliable sister. Then, Imouto-san will pretend to be a-okay and give them space... of course, after being selfish and doing 'things' that will probably make her sister mad (those things can be sexual, physical, vocal, or mental). Onee-san, apparently feeling guilty about what she did and always thinking about her little sister when she's with the boy, broke up with Sakaki-kun and returning to the arms of Imouto-san. [HAPPY END]

I wish it won't go that way 'cause I have seen those developments, while not incest or Yuri, it's still used too much. Or maybe it can go that way but I'd need to feel "Woah! That's something!" and the author pulled that cliche event into something marvelous and worth praising! Well, I praise works even though they aren't that good. I'm bad at those things for god's sake so I am a hypocrite. All I can do is write. And I'm bad at that too...

Man!! Onee-san!! If you took comfort to the sister zone, I will slap your face so hard that your head will fly off! Assuming that Imouto-san is holding back her many urges, and Onee-san still spoiled herself into that girl... I will surely make a fanfic about you and post it in this site... With Imouto-san raping the heck out of you (and making her personality that of a Yandere)! And you won't even be able to live WITHOUT your little sister!

(Not gonna make promises or anything... Simply threatening Onee-san...)

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Well that would certainly be ideal, but then there wouldn't be much of a story left to tell that would require a "To Be Continued..." message. This doesn't really seem like the kind of story (so far, it could easily and happily surprise me) that would actually continue much further after the whole confession thing happens, which hasn't happened or been shown to us yet.

I will surely make a fanfic about you and post it in this site... With Imouto-san raping the heck out of you (and making her personality that of a Yandere)! And you won't even be able to live WITHOUT your little sister!

Oh my, I like you a lot.

Onwards to the sexy teenager arc! I'm kind of hoping the manga keeps time skipping every few chapters until they're grannies living together.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I don't want to say I'm into the series, but I keep reading to see how it ends. The ending is all that matters to me.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Onwards to the sexy teenager arc! I'm kind of hoping the manga keeps time skipping every few chapters until they're grannies living together.

One time skip is bearable - especially since it's to a more standard age for the characters, but for some reason i HATE it when they jump through showing them to old age. I'd much rather a story leaves characters in their youth/prime with a nice loving set-up - and leaves the many years of their future together for you to imagine.

I've read some fics that go up to characters dying together in old age etc and it dosnt matter that you know that means they lived long happy lives together- you just end up depressed lol.

As for the story- i like it and as long as it dosnt go TOO angsty and lives up to its name I look forward to the rest :)

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 2:46AM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

As for the story- i like it and as long as it dosnt go TOO angsty and lives up to its name I look forward to the rest :)

I'd actually like Angsty stuff since well... it gives a memorable impact for me. As long as they get their Happy End... whichever Happy End that is, it's fine with me.

The Happy End of the readers and the characters might be different but if it gives me a very satisfying END, it's fine.

Ah... I remembered a Yuuka X Mokou doujin in this site. goes to a corner then cries I went off-topic lol...

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

I can see it. This will be angst. The 'onee-chan' will fall for the boy who will magically come back after so many years. And the other girl will pretend to be happy for her and start avoiding her.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I kind of want the angst to go the other way now. I want Ume to start dating some other girl so Natsuki can angst about it for once.

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

my heart broke when goldfish-san dead ...

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

HOLY MOLEY! The end of chapter 3 left me wanting for more OwO

joined Jul 17, 2013

OMG! I WANT MORE NOW! ------

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh that was great and cute! and is not over yet! that's the best part

To reply you must either login or sign up.