Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Thank you so much for the translation! This chapter was so cute!!

I really hope we get to see things from No-rae's since this is the arc we've all been waiting for.

+1 MILLION

This was a gear setup chapter. I fel like I'm going to be shouldering Seol-a's anxiety (on to of my own) until the next chapter (and then I really hope we catch a break).

On the up side, No-rae seemed to gave a fairly cool response to the ex (relative to the photos and dramatic, yet-to-be-unveiled reaction). On the worry-inducing side, Seol-a appears to have lost some of her resolve at the same time as No-rae be leaning a wee bit more her way.

Then again, that does set up a nice opportunity for No-rae to catch us all by surprise and make the first move. (That would be so awesome...)

thatonegirlfromthatonething
Forumphoto
joined Nov 1, 2015

Her saving those pictures on someone else's facebook... that's interesting. :/

agreed.. I guess it was a convenient way to have us see the old photos of them, but it seems.. awkward? Don't know if that's the right way to explain it, but does anyone really do that?

I still have photos of my ex on facebook. Personally don't get whole removal thing. It won't change the past. But then again we did end it on good note and are still good friends.

Going by this chapter, they didn't break up on bad terms either.

No I agree! I still have pictures on Facebook of my ex's too, and I ended on good terms with them. We're more talking about the fact that she has them on someone ELSE'S Facebook. That seems a little odd. Why not keep them in a folder hidden away on your laptop? Was it so Norae couldn't have constant access to them if she started missing him? The world may never know ¯_(ツ)_/¯

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Her saving those pictures on someone else's facebook... that's interesting. :/

agreed.. I guess it was a convenient way to have us see the old photos of them, but it seems.. awkward? Don't know if that's the right way to explain it, but does anyone really do that?

I still have photos of my ex on facebook. Personally don't get whole removal thing. It won't change the past. But then again we did end it on good note and are still good friends.

Going by this chapter, they didn't break up on bad terms either.

No I agree! I still have pictures on Facebook of my ex's too, and I ended on good terms with them. We're more talking about the fact that she has them on someone ELSE'S Facebook. That seems a little odd. Why not keep them in a folder hidden away on your laptop? Was it so Norae couldn't have constant access to them if she started missing him? The world may never know ¯_(ツ)_/

Maybe that happened when No-Rae was still dating her ex, and since she doesnt use facebook she asked hye-kyung to upload them to fb and save them there for her. Though, I dont remember if Hye-kyung meant that No-Rae asked her to upload those pics after their break up.

Lol I just realized I wrote Hye-kyung's name wrong.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 8:37PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Speaking of points of view, random thought... I think it'd be interesting if in an extra chapter or something, we would see the point of view of an "outsider" on No-rae x Seol-a. Someone like Hye-gyeong or Hee-jin. (Haven't seen Hee-jin in a while, BTW.)

you know who needs another cameo? that grandma like damn she was the hottest character bring her back

Yes I completely agree!

joined Jan 31, 2015

Shameless repost. ;D

Fluttering Feelings fandub

You may have heard a little while ago about a Korean fandub of Fluttering Feelings chapters by 성우팀Wonder (seong u tim Wonder).

If you want to listen to the chapters, here is a thread with links:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7610-fluttering-feelings-fandub

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 8:51PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

madlax232:

Maybe that happened when No-Rae was still dating her ex, and since she doesnt use facebook she asked Hyejing to upload them to fb and save them there for her. Though, I dont remember if Hyejing meant that No-Rae asked her to upload those pics after their break up.

... Hyejing? Hye-gyeong and Hee-jin Fusion?! :o

Lol I just realized I wrote Hye-kyung's name wrong.

Started typin' this before the edit. :>

halmoni:

you know who needs another cameo? that grandma like damn she was the hottest character bring her back

(emphasis mine)

Seol-a's Mom would like to have a word with you. :3

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 8:47PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Sorry if this isn't the best place ask but:
Does anyone know how to purchase coins on Comico? The process seems a lot more complicated than on Lezhin.
Normally, I view the chapters for free through their four chapter a day freebie, but it seems they've gotten rid of that.
Any help would be appreciated!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sorry if this isn't the best place ask but:
Does anyone know how to purchase coins on Comico? The process seems a lot more complicated than on Lezhin.
Normally, I view the chapters for free through their four chapter a day freebie, but it seems they've gotten rid of that.
Any help would be appreciated!

You can't purchase coins on Comico without a Korean SSN and a Korean cell phone number.

Ae8q5672
joined Oct 25, 2015

confused1203

Seol-A= Goku level up super sayian. Haha

+1 Totally. Still very cute.

Random Reader

I really hope we get to see things from No-rae's

Same here. I feel that I know so little about how No-rae's feelings for Seol-a evolve since the awakening (Ch. 27) and after the great chase (ch. 35). On the other hand, for No-rae we've seen Seol-a in tears, getting wasted, all worked up but find herself in stress, frustration, and jealousy.

Now that Seol-a questioned herself, "Was I too hasty?"

Who will make the next move?

joined Jan 31, 2015

Speaking of Comico...

halmoni:

COMICO POINTS UPDATE

Comico will be getting rid of its point + quest system after 11/1/15. They plan on extending the amount of time you will be able to view chapters for free, without points, and they’re going to be implementing a new system as well.

Source:
http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/131639341877/comico-points-update

So supposedly, this is already in effect right now.
This means that for next week's chapter of FF, things might be a bit different.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 10:43PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Speaking of Comico...

halmoni:

COMICO POINTS UPDATE

Comico will be getting rid of its point + quest system after 11/1/15. They plan on extending the amount of time you will be able to view chapters for free, without points, and they’re going to be implementing a new system as well.

Source:

k so I read Comico's update and they're keeping the free for 24 hours thing for new chapters, but after a series is done being published all of its chapters will be free

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Speaking of Comico...

halmoni:

COMICO POINTS UPDATE

Source:

k so I read Comico's update and they're keeping the free for 24 hours thing for new chapters, but after a series is done being published all of its chapters will be free

Ah okay. I see. Thanks @halmoni & @anonymous

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I have suspicion that he has some serious health problems or something and for her sake, decided to break it off.

This is something I haven't thought, but if that was possible, wouldn't he be out of army? I mean if someone is sick, is probably not able to be there, plus being a gymnastics major.
But the story has more to cover yet regarding the ex. Because if they broke up on frindly terms why was No-Rae so devastated? It feels like there's a missing link here. And why did he break up with her just to go to the army? If they still loved each other this was not a strong reason to break up.
I guess we'll find out in next chapters. I wonder how No-Rae trully feels about him now, considering her feelings for Seol-a too.

joined Sep 26, 2015

I guess we'll find out in next chapters. I wonder how No-Rae trully feels about him now, considering her feelings for Seol-a too.

I think whatever feelings left No-rae has for her ex is just enough for a close friend or brotherly affection. That time when No-rae realizes her feelings for Seol-a and decided to accept it, only signifies that she already moved on with whatever happened between her and Song-pyu. Thanks to Seol-a. And the oranges or tangerines prove it.

joined Feb 17, 2015

I have suspicion that he has some serious health problems or something and for her sake, decided to break it off.

This is something I haven't thought, but if that was possible, wouldn't he be out of army? I mean if someone is sick, is probably not able to be there, plus being a gymnastics major.
But the story has more to cover yet regarding the ex. Because if they broke up on frindly terms why was No-Rae so devastated? It feels like there's a missing link here. And why did he break up with her just to go to the army? If they still loved each other this was not a strong reason to break up.

I agree with you. I think No Rae has no feeling for her ex right now, consider she even went to Australia after break up, thats meant she want to forget him. It will be a different story maybe after she know the reason behind the break up. I mean the ex has another 'real' reason than he told to No Rae.

joined Aug 29, 2015

do you guys think Ssamba should create several flashback chapter of No-rae and her ex? just like on Yuji's side-story. or, they should all remain on the present and just mix it with the flashback from the past?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

do you guys think Ssamba should create several flashback chapter of No-rae and her ex? just like on Yuji's side-story. or, they should all remain on the present and just mix it with the flashback from the past?

I would like to have a fuller idea of what happened between them in the past. So more flashbacks would help, although if that happens we might get less Seol-A and No-Rae interactions.
Flashbacks would help us understand No-Rae's character better too. The way she acts in a relationship, her fears etc. And then apply that to her regarding Seol-a too.
I'm still a little worried about the ex though. It's not Ssamba's style to create drama out of triangles etc, but when things end like No-Rae's and her ex, they leave unresolved feelings behind. Especially when seemingly both people were still in love.

joined Aug 29, 2015

I would like to have a fuller idea of what happened between them in the past. So more flashbacks would help, although if that happens we might get less Seol-A and No-Rae interactions.
Flashbacks would help us understand No-Rae's character better too. The way she acts in a relationship, her fears etc. And then apply that to her regarding Seol-a too.
I'm still a little worried about the ex though. It's not Ssamba's style to create drama out of triangles etc, but when things end like No-Rae's and her ex, they leave unresolved feelings behind. Especially when seemingly both people were still in love.

well, there are several nitpickers on Ssamba's pacing of the story even though they're getting weekly updates. and they want Seol-a to confess already without building up a momentum for it.
the build-up of No-rae and Seol-a's feelings for each other and their character development was great imo but I don't really have no idea how Ssamba would build-up the confession part.

and when did No-rae realized she like Seol-a? I can't really remember. while Seol-a had always been somewhat attracted to No-rae like since Chapter 1.

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 11:16AM

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

and when did No-rae realized she like Seol-a? I can't really remember. while Seol-a had always been somewhat attracted to No-rae like since Chapter 1.

When Norae decided to act like bish toward Seola and made a great escape to her hometown,no?

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 11:49AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

halmoni

You can't purchase coins on Comico without a Korean SSN and a Korean cell phone number.

halmoni

Speaking of Comico...

halmoni:

COMICO POINTS UPDATE

Source:

So just to clarify; since most of us can't buy coins, there's no way for us to see older chapters on Comico until the series is over? Unless of course they decide to briefly open it up like they did at the end of the hiatus.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So just to clarify; since most of us can't buy coins, there's no way for us to see older chapters on Comico until the series is over? Unless of course they decide to briefly open it up like they did at the end of the hiatus.

You can view all previous chapters on comico japan. So far It's available up to chapter 42 there.

joined Dec 9, 2014

When Norae decided to act like bish toward Seola and made a great escape to her hometown,no?

Lol yes that was probably when. To be honest I'm personally fine with the pacing. it's not always about the outcome, but the journey too. Besides, anyone who reads FF knows it wasn't about the yuri anyway

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

COMICO POINTS UPDATE

Source:

halmoni:

Yuri Girl 1001:

At first glance, it would appear so.

I just logged into my Comico account. My points are now gone. So I cannot use some of the 100 "free" points that I got just by signing up to unlock chapters anymore... :<

However...

I noticed that Chapter 1 to Chapter 33 are all currently unlocked. Even when not signed in.

Now, this could be a "temporary unlock", which does happen sometimes. (But normally, when it's temporary, it indicates at which date the unlock expires, and right now, there is no such indication.)

But let us assume that this isn't temporary. Then why specifically Chapter 33 and earlier?

THEORY TIEM

Chapter 33 was released on Monday, May 4, 2015. At the time of writing, the current date in Korea is Wednesday, November 4, 2015. So maybe chapters that have been released for 6 months or more will become unlocked.

An alternate theory is that they lock the 16 latest chapters, so everything before the 16th latest chapter is unlocked, which is currently Chapter 33 and earlier.

Or maybe it's just random.

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 6:30PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

anonymous:

But let us assume that this isn't temporary. Then why specifically Chapter 33 and earlier?

THEORY TIEM

Chapter 33 was released on Monday, May 4, 2015. At the time of writing, the current time in Korea (in KST) is Wednesday, November 4, 2015. So maybe chapters that have been released for 5 months or more will become unlocked.

An alternate theory is that they lock the 16 latest chapters, so everything before the 16th latest chapter is unlocked, which is currently Chapter 33 and earlier.

Or maybe it's just random.

So it's not nearly as bad as it seems. I'm glad. I hope something close to one of your theories is right. In some ways that would be better than before.

Edit:

Martian:

You can view all previous chapters on comico japan. So far It's available up to chapter 42 there.

That's true, but it's not the same as the original site, even though I can't read one letter of Korean and can read some Japanese without looking things up. Of course I was thinking especially of the chapters available with overtooning.

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 6:39PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

On a side note, I found really cool Ssamba was invited to Japan along with other autors, I don't know the reason, but evetually I hope she got the recognition she deserve for give us such a great yuri love story :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.