joined Jul 26, 2013

I guess that's the closest thing we get for a kiss haha. Super cute tho

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

oh my shit it finally happened. I squeaked when they kissed holy fuck. AHHHH

last edited at Oct 23, 2015 5:29PM

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

Mizuki/Moe is probably my favorite couple from this series. I just love their relationship.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Whelp... I feel like I'm the only person alive who's bored with the track team pairing and am glad this arc is over. I'd say I'm hoping for an Ayaka-centric plot arc next, but honestly it feels like the story is overdue for another chapter for the senpai/kouhai cluster and I can't say I'm excited for that in the least.

I just don't know how I should feel about this series anymore. It's a shame I can't get into the track team pairing as much as everyone else. Objectively they're the best, but I just don't feel anything for them.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…Nah, we already had a full volume on Chiharu and Izumi. =[ I don't think Canno will forget the main couple two arcs in a row. I hope not. Unless they're developped in parallel like in the rose garden arc, but I don't see how that would be possible with those two. They are pretty much unrelated to Ayaka and Yurine.

I wouldn't mind a bit of focus on Ai though. Just a TAD bit, not an entire arc.

last edited at Oct 23, 2015 5:56PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Im just hoping we see some full on yuri for the MC's arc, not that I dont appreciate all the side couples...

joined Feb 18, 2015

This section of the story was GREAT! I wonder if that is the end of the Mizuki x Moe story line, or if there will be some sort of college plans drama later on?

I really love this manga. It has some of the best characters, even if its story-line is is pretty standard most of the time. (Though the opening chapter with the look Yurine's face as she fell completely and totally for Ayaka and then kissed her was one in a million! I think the entire rest of the story could be trite and boring, with magazine tracings all over the place, and I would still love it.) [yes, I just took a shot at Prism! LOL]

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah based on the start of this the rest is...well I was expecting chs like that on the regular(ya know cute doki-dokis an such) but it was all to hook us into reading >.<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I find the main couple to be the most boring one actually. Much prefer all of the side ones, even the one with the deranged girl of the garden club.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

those kisses were so tender and sweet. this couple is cute af

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

KISS HER ON THE LIPS GODDAMNIT! I WANT TO SEE THE KISS NOT THE DAMN UMBRELLA!
flips table

My feelings, exactly.

I find the main couple to be the most boring one actually. Much prefer all of the side ones, even the one with the deranged girl of the garden club.

Ouch! Poor deranged girl! * doesn't even remember her name *

Now, Ayaka and Yurine have some interesting interactions, and I love Ayaka's attitude towards everything. It's so passionate!
But yeah, they do feel a bit more "shallow" and a bit more...stereotypical yuri.
But I'm guessing their developement will be slow, and sort of in-between the different arcs...
Have I already said this, I wonder? I don't remember ;w;
Anyway, let's hope they get a bit more attention and a bit more character developement on the next arcs~

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Gahd this chapter gave me diabetes >//////< just so sweet

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i want a spin off of just these two! they're so cute. :) and they're crazy about each other!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

By the way, we have the cast for the second Drama CD: Oozora Naomi for Ai, Fukuhara Ayaka for Chiharu, and Itou Kanae for Izumi. I… don't know any of those. >.>

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

i want a spin off of just these two! they're so cute. :) and they're crazy about each other!

I totally agree with this!

Yukari%20x%20sae
joined Oct 25, 2015

I like this couple the most <3 But where's da kiss ;A;
Tho I wonder when they'll go back focusing on the main couple~

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Moe Cri

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Canno posted a preview of chapter 18…

https://twitter.com/_canno/status/658615935922606080

Apparently it will be an "outside look" kind of chapter about Yurine, from the girl introduced in the chapter 6 extra: http://bato.to/reader#9fe9fd79de58965c_29

…I'm afraid Ayaka is gonna get the short end of the stick again…

(also, today is Yurine's birthday apparently. =3)

last edited at Oct 26, 2015 11:05AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A rival for Ayaka?

joined Aug 6, 2015

Canno posted a preview of chapter 18…

https://twitter.com/_canno/status/658615935922606080

Apparently it will be an "outside look" kind of chapter about Yurine, from the girl introduced in the chapter 6 extra: http://bato.to/reader#9fe9fd79de58965c_29

…I'm afraid Ayaka is gonna get the short end of the stick again…

(also, today is Yurine's birthday apparently. =3)

...I cannot sigh harder than I am now.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

can't stop laughing with this one now my fav :3

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm only in volume 3 so far, and while I like the main couple, and even some of the side stories, I wish it didn't jump back and forth so much. But seriously, I love how flustered Shiramine gets by Kurosawa, and I totally can't blame her. That confidence, possessiveness, the biting... fans self

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

More preview pics: https://twitter.com/anokonikiss/status/659019885729591297

…and as the author points out, chapter 18's MC was in the cover of chapter 1: http://bato.to/reader#3624130a5f2f4299_3

while I like the main couple, and even some of the side stories, I wish it didn't jump back and forth so much

That seems to be more or less the general sentiment, yeah… except not everyone likes the main couple. But I do. >.>

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

I need more kurosawa x Shiramine!
well i can't say i didn't like the other couples, they're really cute (and some even moved me deeply), but shiramine deserves a thousand (kurosawa's) kisses for her combo "hard work + cute tsundere expressions" Lol.
I love these two.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I will wait for the next chapters...It tackled a lot of stories and each chapters are like there is always a new characters coming hoping more kurosawa x shiramine in latter chapers. I was still thinking about Kurosawa's former school mate or classmate is she? but I like the story very much thinking what will happen next besides on the thoughts that I have in mind. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.