Forum › "Yuri" Webcomics/Series

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Monique "gayness" was pretty sudden and happening on the strip previously posted in the thread, Before that while she was pretty chummy with that devil girl there wasn't any tnagible sexual tension between them.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Monique becoming lesbian with Absinthe happened over 2 years.

It wasn"t "sudden". It was planned over 2 years, if not more.

But I like this couple anyway. They are cute.

http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2012-11-21
http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2013-03-08
http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2013-09-28
http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2014-02-16
http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2014-04-03
http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2014-04-16
http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2014-07-29

And there's no need of "sexual tension". They just grow affectionate toward each other naturally.

last edited at May 28, 2015 5:27PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Anyone reading Go Get a Roomie? we finally had progress between Lilian and Roomie, the OTP is happening! \ ( * v * ) /

I think I heard all of the internet squee in glee that day (and I was part of it. <3 ).

I just binge read 5 years worth of awesomeness. Huuu. Thank you folks! And YES to Lillian x Roomie <3

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Always Human, a promising webcomic by walkingnorth. It's new, only 4 short chapter so far. There's a backsound music if you read with webtoons apps (or maybe with browser too? I didn't try..)

The story set is in the future, in a world where nano-machines is used in daily life. In this world where people can change their style easily by using nano-machine mod, the MC is attracted to a girl who never changed her style...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's a bit of bad news, the webcomic Balderdash has gone on indefinite hiatus, and we haven't even gotten to the yuri bits yet. What will I do without my gay magical baking comic!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Idolon scares me... it look like it will have so much angst and drama and probably some complicated love trangle/square/any complicated geometric figure

It's so good so far and the artwork is amazing.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Benny makes all the girls go wild.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I just found a short little webcomic called Love Fight - it's only 14 pages long but it's a nice, funny read.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also I kinda wanted to bring this thread back in case anyone else found some good new webcomics they'd like to share...

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Webcomic Onaji and maybe Misfile

There's also this short anime parody with lesbian characters, Schoolgirl Crush, you'll either like or hate it, I posted it on Yuri in other Media thread but I guess people ignored it... (T-T).

And since you want to revive this thread Norainhere, it would be nice to have a list of all webcomics in the first post but KAIDOU disappeared, I wonder what happened, her last post was in september, but even if she was here I'm not sure this thread will be revived, we already talked about most webcomics with lesbians here or in Yuri in other Media and doesn't look like there's enough people reading to discuss some of them, which is a shame.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Since Satsuki started this thread I think it is the best idea to just use it since s/he can update first post with all links. Or you can just make your own Norainhere

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 1:13AM

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

I agree with Nevri that it would be better to make a new thread for it, but I think maybe you should create it Norainhere, although Satsuki could do it I believe it should be done by someone who have interest on it, and at the moment you seen like the best person for the job.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I guess everytime someone is gonna ask for a few webcomics to read, Thia is gonna tell them to make a list now. Make your own list, dude. Clearly you have interest in it.

For the sake of relevance.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 2:15AM

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

No thanks OriginalGengar, I just like to tell others to make one, I just have interest in the list, not in making it, and thanks for the link

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Edit: Actually, you know what? Eh.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 2:34AM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

A recent webcomic, Onaji made by mattwilson83, and the webcomic Rain made by JocelynSamara have a yuri side couple, the main character Rain is transexual MtF, and it's been some time that it look's like Rain will also go yuri route with one of her friends.

There's also Karin-dou 4koma on danbooru, Penny and Aggie, Girls with Slingshots, one of the main characters in Gunnerkrigg Court started recently to go out with a girl, and Girly where the rotagonists defeat the Final Boss by having hot, steamy lesbian sex next to her.

That's all I remember.

Ok, so I've been reading Girls with Slingshots...

I'm up to the wedding between Jameson and Maureen... so good. Just... so good. Darren rules.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OriginalGengar posted:

Edit: Actually, you know what? Eh.

To be honest, making list of titles mentioned in thread in first post is pretty common, even on this forum. It helps a lot.

ShaitanElnifi
joined Mar 2, 2016

Totally joined this site just to post this (though I am going to thoroughly take a look at everything else).

By far the best Yuri webcomic I ever came across is The Lounge. Summary from the site: The Lounge follows the misadventures of the sexy Lounge Manager Italy Ishida. Italy inherited The Lounge, an anime/games/comics/coffee shop, from her ailing father. She is assisted by Max, her rice obsessed protege, and eventually more characters who join the staff

The primary yuri is between Italy and one of her High School friends (they are now adults). School friend appears about a month into the comic and they start to hook up about five months later (Poor Max).

Started off back in 2002, it ran regularly till 2009 when the authors father passed away. After a year away, he began writing again until he started missing updates in 2012. From there its been sporadic, and he hasn't for over a year. Until NOW!!! (Thank you all soooooo much for inspiring me to go check it again) Seriously I squee'd hard when I went to type this post and saw that he had posted a page for Monday. I grew up with this comic and it is seriously beautiful.

On a side note, The primary reason the Lounge hasnt updated in the last year is the author has begun a new comic, The Hunters of Salamantra. The comic is not yuri (yet) but it might become yuri (I am hoping) based on the authors preferences and some of the characters actions (see linked page).

Also the author writes some smutty comics for slipshine (several of which are yuri) if you are interested.

ShaitanElnifi
joined Mar 2, 2016

There was also Otenba files, back in the day. Not sure if its still around though

ShaitanElnifi
joined Mar 2, 2016

Checked, sadly Otenba Files is no longer there. : (

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Vengeance series has ended in chapter 22 and what an ending twist. The one who killed Hara was her best friend, Ga Hee. The reason for this crime was Ga Hee and Hara actually fell in love with same person, the female MC and she was jealous of them being together.
So, she killed Ga Hee for a revenge and finally committed suicide to be with Hara for eternity.
http://yuriplis.imgur.com/

last edited at Mar 10, 2016 9:35AM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Reading Vengeance makes me feel depressed. Now I need a happy lesbian story to counteract my mood. I have to say though the series was really good. I hope that they make the Vengeance series an anime with an awesome soundtrack. It reminds me of Psycho pass anime, the environment and mood. I didn't expect the MC Seol-A to go crazy and kill two people, she's a cop I thought she was just going to lock them away but bloody hell she's brutal. That’s what I loved about the series, I didn't expect her actions of Vengeance this way.

last edited at Mar 10, 2016 12:42PM

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Reading Vengeance makes me feel depressed. Now I need a happy lesbian story to counteract my mood. I have to say though the series was really good. I hope that they make the Vengeance series an anime with an awesome soundtrack. It reminds me of Psycho pass anime, the environment and mood. I didn't expect the MC Seol-A to go crazy and kill two people, she's a cop I thought she was just going to lock them away but bloody hell she's brutal. That’s what I loved about the series, I didn't expect her actions of Vengeance this way.

I have no words.. I cant imagine how she lived those 10 years.. only waiting to kill that guy, can you call that "living"? And her best friend?... man so tragic :(
And yes, a happy yuri story is a must after reading this.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Korean webcomics often have bad or bittersweet endings.

I lost count of the ones I read that started all fluffy and ended in tragedies, break-ups and other "unexpected" ending. Because Korean drama are largely darker than japanese ones.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Korean webcomics do seem darker than Japanese manga. But I have to say Kdrama is a lot fluffier and have happier ending than Jdrama. I have seen so many Kdrama with romance when I only want comedy in them it’s frustrating but I must say the Kdrama I am enjoying is Please Come Back, Mister. It currently doesn't have romance between the two leads. The lead actress plays her role really well. I have no idea why I’m talking about Kdrama, I got side tracked.

To reply you must either login or sign up.