Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Attention, Dynasty fashion police! Seol-a fashion sense has been compromised xD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Attention, Dynasty fashion police! Seol-a fashion sense has been compromised xD

xD I do miss a stylish & happy Seola. Hoping the expected upcoming fluffs with Norae will bring the Queen of Business Administration dept. back xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

xD I do miss a stylish & happy Seola. Hoping the expected upcoming fluffs with Norae will bring the Queen of Business Administration dept. back xD

Why would you confine Her Majesty to a single department? With her cute faithful knight, she will rule the whole place ^^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Oys sorry.. I didnt mean to limit the potential of our awesome fabulous Seola. I was just quoting the original. Hell yea... Even some random guys from Movie majors from another university follow Her Majesty. Seola rules!

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Woa is there anyway I can donate to Ssamba's living expenses?

Ikr? It'd be great if Ssamba had a patreon or something. I'd donate!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Every Saturday night (PST time) I just want to drink a dose of NyQuil and go to sleep so that I dont have to wait anxiously for the new chapter >_< Lord help me

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Hi guys! Any news from chapter 48? I thought it would come out today

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 6:44AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hi guys! Any news from chapter 48? I thought it would come out today

It will be in 1 more hour (if Ssamba won't be late :P)

Tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large
joined Oct 18, 2015

It's Out!

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/51

There we go with the norae's ex-boyfriend arc!

joined Apr 5, 2015

I don't read Korean, but it seems like Seol-a wants to confess but then she's cockblocked by The Ex.

WHY.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I don't read Korean, but it seems like Seol-a wants to confess but then she's cockblocked by The Ex.

WHY.

Because it would be too easy xD it's drama time!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Nooooooo. The ex!! Why?? T_T Poor Seol-A. We were so close guys!

joined Apr 5, 2015

WHY.

Because it would be too easy xD it's drama time!

Such is life! But actually yea, would be awesome if Seola and The Ex have an epic showdown. And then Norae is placed in a position where she has to choose, and she runs into Seola's bossoms (imagination level: maximum)

joined May 26, 2015

It happened just as I imagined ToT.
I bet Seol-a was a about to confess and then bang!!! The ex boyfriend appears!! OMG I was never this desperate for translation, but I HAVE to be pacient :)

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Dammint! Just when things are gettin' better between Seol-a and No-rae, the f*king Ex appears!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ahhh shit.

Tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large
joined Oct 18, 2015

Nooooooo. The ex!! Why?? T_T Poor Seol-A. We were so close guys!

Perfect chance for Norae opening her heart to Seola, and Seola breaking through Norae's Walls, right to the core!

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seong-pyo Oppa. YOU BITCH

joined Aug 29, 2015

looks like No-rae and Seol-a are gonna be in another roller coaster ride. what if No-rae's ex actually cheated on her with Seol-a? and by knowing Seol-a. I bet she won't even remember him. and No-rae was just frozen in her position. that guy must have emotionally hurt her so bad. it's time for Seol-a to be jealous and act irrational. can't wait for next week!!!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seol-A vs The Ex! Let the battle begin!!

joined Jul 30, 2015

Perfect timing, oppa. Anyway, No-rae already rejected Ji-hwan's confession, so why shouldn't she do the same now? I mean, we know she has feelings for Seol-a. In short, I'm not worried about the ex's return.

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 11:09AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

another gut punch, damn my stomach will feel bad till next week T_T
so now we face the pussybloc arc

my body is effin' ready ssamba

joined Nov 30, 2011

Perfect timing, oppa. Anyway, No-rae already rejected Ji-hwan's confession, so why shouldn't she do the same now? I mean, we know she has feelings for Seol-a. In short, I'm not worried about the ex's return.

Too true Romantic it's just... how do we KNOW he's her ex?? He could be her family's dark secret. The brother they rejected!!! dun dun DUUUUN!!!!!!....

J/K... I have a feeling that No-rae will deal with this maturely. It just sucks because it looks like Seol-a was totally ready to put the movies on No-rae. As in she maybe possibly noticed No-rae might have some feelings of her own towards Seol-a!!

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

who says things are gonna be fluffy again? lol I've kinda expected that No-rea's ex would show up just not this chapter... and it looks like Seol-a is about to confess?!? O___O?? the thought of Seol-a confessing gives me lots of dokis!!! waaahh can't wait for the translation and for the next chapter!!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

random reader seol-a is actually just one word away from saying the magical three words
ssamba really toyed us with these cliches

eh, not that its a bad thing

On another note, do you guys think ssamba actually lurked our forums?
seol-a suddenly sports the stylish korean look, as posted by ieeheh a few days ago.....

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 11:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.