Forum › Mononoke Sharing discussion

joined Feb 28, 2015

Alright another series by their author, can't wait for more!

joined Mar 25, 2013

Seems interesting, sad that the Youko (Fox demon) is kind of a slut. The Yuki Onna gives hope though xD

Thanks Cirno :]

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 2:06PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mmmh, dunno about this one, might read a couple more chapter, but some of the tag combination aren't too promising to me...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Haha it seems funny, cute
Cool Kyoushinsha's other series, the Komouri-san one, should be uploaded on Dynasty as well, it's pretty cute

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It seems like Cool really like big breasts.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

You should see his hentai.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm afraid I'm going to pass

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Huh, Kappa and Oni moult?

He's way overdoing it...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Dragons again ?

joined Aug 15, 2015

...Feel like the artist is being lazy. He's seem just drawing big boobs to attract attention... other than that I can't find anything appealing in this chapter, neither in the story nor the art.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

...Feel like the artist is being lazy. He's seem just drawing big boobs to attract attention... other than that I can't find anything appealing in this chapter, neither in the story nor the art.

Hardly lazy. He's into big boobs, so he drew big boobs. It's his personal interest. May as well complain that a yuri fan draws yuri for attention.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I do like this, the whole monster girl slice of life type of story. It seems nice so far.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

BTW, scanlator tagged it Shoujo Ai on Batoto, and said "A little ecchi (don’t tell me you didn’t expect it) but it still has CK-sensei’s special character building qualities.". So that's nice.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Not sold on it yet, but a passable start

Don't understand why the oni has antlers instead of horns, though

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Is he who I think he is? Mind posting the pseudonym for his H-Name? (exhentai brings up nothing).

joined Feb 23, 2013

Is he who I think he is? Mind posting the pseudonym for his H-Name? (exhentai brings up nothing).

Cool Kyou Shinja.

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 10:07PM

joined Aug 15, 2015

Hardly lazy. He's into big boobs, so he drew big boobs. It's his personal interest. May as well complain that a yuri fan draws yuri for attention.

Well, I am aware of the artist's taste. However, compared to his previous works like the Dragon maid or that one romance between a recluse awkward guy and an ojou sama, this first chapter does not show any content of where the series is going. Plus something about the art seem lacking, it is why I feel like he is just adding those breasts for attention but not caring about the overall aesthetic.

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 11:41PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Seems interesting, sad that the Youko (Fox demon) is kind of a slut. The Yuki Onna gives hope though xD

She's a fox demon in an ecchi series, of course she'll lure and feed upon men.

it is why I feel like he is just adding those breasts for attention but not caring about the overall aesthetic.

H-artists cater to fetishes, not "overall aesthetic" whatever that means in a world where everyone has different taste.

Some people swear by certain artists, will others think it's visually unnapealing.
Just ask people this simple question : Do you agree that Raita is your Lord and Saviour? I suspect you'll get many different answers.

There's also the fact that Maid dragon is monthly while this is weekly. Details wise it is bound to suffer.

last edited at Oct 14, 2015 6:05AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

She's a fox demon in an ecchi series, of course she'll lure and feed upon men.

So because she's a Youko she needs to be a slut? Yeah, no. Could've easily made one of the others be that character and not stick to the stereotype.

joined Mar 23, 2013

So because she's a Youko she needs to be a slut? Yeah, no. Could've easily made one of the others be that character and not stick to the stereotype.

But why would one do this type of blasphemy?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Cause it would be different? It would be more interesting if the Rokurokubi was in her place.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Or maybe because the author wanted that character to be a slut ? Whatever the reason, that's the author's choice, most likely, so either roll with it, ignore it or stop reading it.

Just because he could do something else doesn't mean he has to, after all, as you pointed out. :p

joined Mar 23, 2013

Cause it would be different? It would be more interesting if the Rokurokubi was in her place.

Says who? You? Insulting centuries of rich Japanese folklore in the process? Have you no shame sir/sirette?

joined Mar 25, 2013

No I don't have shame :P And I'm not insulting the folklore. If for instance, something from your folklore was supposed to rape/torture/cause genocide to do that and you wanted to include it in something you wrote, would you make it do the same things? I imagine you wouldn't. I realize you're saying this mostly in jest but still, it's still nice to deviate from stereotypes and cemented folklore. I don't see any people have any problem with his other manga and how the dragons are portrayed.

Just because he could do something else doesn't mean he has to, after all, as you pointed out. :p

I never said she shouldn't be, just thought it would be more interesting if for once she wasn't. Also, if I don't like something, I can freely voice that opinion. Saying that I should ignore/roll/stop reading isn't really conducive to a lively discussion.

joined Mar 23, 2013

No I don't have shame :P

Neither do I.

And I'm not insulting the folklore. If for instance, something from your folklore was supposed to rape/torture/cause genocide to do that and you wanted to include it in something you wrote, would you make it do the same things?

Something something logical fallacy. And absolutely, I mean... We have demons devils and stuff, they kill stuff. Several Gods also have a big kill number. Another reason not to deviate is that Zeus and stuff might just strike you down for saying nonsense, you wouldn't want to anger the supernatural would you? Unless you don't value your life. But you probably do since you're shameless =P

I realize you're saying this mostly in jest but still

^_^

it's still nice to deviate from stereotypes and cemented folklore. I don't see any people have any problem with his other manga and how the dragons are portrayed.

That's funny to me because dragons are often portrayed like in his manga
They're ruthless, prone to violence, and anger, prideful and can shapeshift into humanoid form etc...

So cliché OMG pls burn with it fire!!!!!!shift1!!!1!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.