Forum › Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle discussion

Aoi
joined Jul 1, 2014

She call her "Hanabi-oneechan".... yep, I'm rooting for the childhood friend this time!

joined Apr 26, 2014

Need more chapters!!!!

joined Sep 21, 2015

Can't wait for more!!!

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Painfully cliché harem plot, but the art is absolutely gorgeous...

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

,finally...a harem just for girls...i'm sooooo sick of harem just for a boy x grl x grl x grl x grl...so so so sick bcause even at the end, i alwys knew what will be the end of the show...but i was so happy to read this,can't stop laughing....i'll route for the tsundere grl...i'll w8 for the nxt chpter...

joined Jul 16, 2015

This was cute so far, but I feel it wasn't executed very well. I hope the writing gets better. (I am routing for the kuudere!)

joined Mar 23, 2013

Canine girl is hot. Love interest... I know the term is sort of a meme but in this case, she is genuinely autistic. Social skills and cues a big -100/10.

The art is still pleasant to look at, but nothing has really happened so I can't comment on the series right now as a whole.

joined Aug 6, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tachibanakan_tolie_triangle_ch02#8 First panel.

Oh hey. A main character who identifies a potential love interest as being tsundere rather than taking her words at face value right off the bat. We don't have to wait 100 chapters for this revelation.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mmm, pretty average still. Weak chapter tho.

Quite clear who the love triangles "winner" is gonna be. Shit character archetype.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Tsundere-chan not getting any love T_T

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

joined Mar 23, 2013

Good.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I agree. Chapter 2 is kinda weak. Feels like padding or filler.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 12:09PM

joined Dec 7, 2013

Iori = love.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Quite clear who the love triangles "winner" is gonna be. Shit character archetype.

To be honest, both love interests are pretty shit. Tsundere vs pseudo-mysterious, semi-emotionless girl. Yeah, these have never been done before. :P

Let's hope there's a twist and the MC ends up with the drunkard for the lulz.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Wouldn't mind her not ending up with either one. But between them I'd ratner see the friend get the nod.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 1:21PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wouldn't mind her not ending up with either one.

Akin to every harem, a never-ending series where nobody is ever picked out, until soon after you dropped it and stopped caring... years later you decide to see if something happened and find a rushed/shoddy ending.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Whatever. Where is the flying turtle?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Akin to every harem, a never-ending series where nobody is ever picked out, until soon after you dropped it and stopped caring... years later you decide to see if something happened and find a rushed/shoddy ending.

That may be so with het harem, but not sure a yuri harem can afford to go for the "neverending" path with little to no progress. Doubt they get serialized long enough for that ^^;

Well, still at a risk for a rushed ending, but that's the case for pretty much any and all manga out there. If popularity does not follow, it's usually cut short.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I kinda feel sad when I see people how excited about this series, because It's just so terrible. I'm forcing myself to like this but no , just no. Even normal shounen harems better than this. And I think this will end with a unclear ending that make everyone pissed. Actually I want Tsundere girl be with Erotic girl. That would be awesome.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That may be so with het harem, but not sure a yuri harem can afford to go for the "neverending" path with little to no progress. Doubt they get serialized long enough for that ^^;

Well, still at a risk for a rushed ending, but that's the case for pretty much any and all manga out there. If popularity does not follow, it's usually cut short.

I know.. I was just poking fun at harems.

joined Dec 7, 2013

I kinda feel sad when I see people how excited about this series, because It's just so terrible.

Why would you be upset at people enjoying something? It's just a manga series, it's nothing serious 8)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I kinda feel sad when I see people how excited about this series, because It's just so terrible.

Why would you be upset at people enjoying something? It's just a manga series, it's nothing serious 8)

Manga is a serious business!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I agree. Chapter 2 is kinda weak. Feels like padding or filler.

Well, someone has pointed out this is unlikely to get as long as the typical shounen harem. I guess the response is they have to start the filler earlier just to have any time for it . . . ;)

It's interesting to see the response to this. Everyone seems to pretty much agree that it's a compltetely by-the-book shounen harem manga, with all the cliches, all the thin characterization, all the panty-shots and fanservice, all the hackneyed-to-nonexistent plot. And then there's the split: Half seem to think this is a terrible idea, half think it's great and have been waiting impatiently for the yuri world to get this kind of thing.
Just for the record, I'm in the "terrible idea" camp. This kind of thing is why in het manga I usually far prefer shoujo to shounen.

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 3:42PM

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm looking forward to more, since a yuri harem is such a rarity. Plus, the childhood friend tsundere hasn't got on my nerves yet so that's a bonus.

To reply you must either login or sign up.