Forum › Nadeshiko Hiyori discussion

Woe these gurlz are soooo NAUGHTY!!! ESPECIALLY the ones who've already been doing stuff since... They were only lil children... O_O

I really thought Miyuu was paired with the one Akira saw them the first time doing lewd stuff... But no it seems like Akira and Miyuu are a thing(if they'd stop orgy stuff) O///O

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

possibilties of the dad joining in the fuckfest are there, wary about this.

I know every time a man isn't drawn with a face the possibility of him having sex with a girl is really high, don't know why most doujins work like that. Hopefully he won't interfere but knowing maruta it's highly likely he will. All we can do is wait now and see.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

don't know why most doujins work like that.

So random dudes can insert their face.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

I hate it when chapters end on a cliffhanger like this. Will they have sex again? And then again after that? And what about the other girls? Will there be a lot of sex there too? And now we have to wait and find out. The suspense is killing me!

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I feel like there's too much sex and not enough plot lol. But still, the art is awesome and it's a welcome change from all these angsty yuri mangas which only rely on subtext and where you never get a satisfying end. At least we know that here, there's a happy ending with lots of yuri sex. :D

Images
joined Mar 5, 2015

Ten? TEN?!?!? Wth I didn't even know what sex was until I was 16 thanks to bio class. lol kids these days

I learned gay lesbian and straight sex from a guy that was older than me and I was only 7

last edited at Oct 6, 2015 9:04PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

AAwww cuuutee
Like it was really sweet though
Glad Akira conveyed her feels

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Please don't mess this up Maruta...
Still preparing just in case...

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

OMG! 4 Ep. ,still no het!!! Am I dreaming?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I feel like there's too much sex and not enough plot lol. But still, the art is awesome and it's a welcome change from all these angsty yuri mangas which only rely on subtext and where you never get a satisfying end. At least we know that here, there's a happy ending with lots of yuri sex. :D

well, its straigh-up hentai, from an artist that just does hentai. Ratio of sex per page like this is pretty common in those... except that it is rarely ever yuri-only.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol ! Yeah! What's the next ch gonna be!!??

...anyway I was actually impressed with the action in this ch...really well done ^_^

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And just like that I regained interest in this again because of this chapter. Miu and Akira were just meant since chapter one dammit!

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

I hate it when chapters end on a cliffhanger like this. Will they have sex again? And then again after that? And what about the other girls? Will there be a lot of sex there too? And now we have to wait and find out. The suspense is killing me!

OOOOOhhh, the facetiousness... It's great. :)

On a more serious note...this cruel andickipation is doing a number on me and my will to continue reading this, guys.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I find the comments during sex particularly hilarious.

"Licking a girl's pussy is called cunnilingus" (in case you needed that information during the act)

"These are like petals" (getting poetic with her face soaked)

And why the hell are they always crying during sex?

Anyway, as long as there's no man in here, I'm rather enjoying it.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nadeshiko_hiyori_ch04#3
Damn, drawing the blush and eyebrows but not the eyes themselves looks creepy as fuck. Other than that, this is surprisingly great.

joined Feb 1, 2013

For some reason, my original (more detailed) comment vanished...

But there are two sides of Murata: "Cute Murata" and "Creepy Murata". This whole series definitely falls into the former category of his works. I've seen plenty of horrible things, sometimes from artists that I previously liked and thought were safe, so a work by Murata- especially ones that's posted on this site- is nothing to worry about.

In this series, Akira's father's (aka, her "Papa's") presence in this is manga is simply a plot device to show how much a innocent daddy's girl she is prior to arriving at this new school. That being said, Akira is also a cute tsundere, and her crush on Miu (aka "Myuu") is a cute development. Eager to see where this goes.

I also hope we get to see some more of the pervy Class Prez.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I just hope it doesn't end with a bespectacled owl crowing about cleverly crafted ruses and silly people that fall for them.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

"Licking a girl's pussy is called cunnilingus" (in case you needed that information during the act)

Laughed out loudly while reading this. Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't even realize this but you're soooo right lol
Reminds me of that one doujin where during sex, one girl started searching for a pearl in the ocean..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Laughed out loudly while reading this. Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't even realize this but you're soooo right lol
Reminds me of that one doujin where during sex, one girl started searching for a pearl in the ocean..

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/encore

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

It's a lot better with love

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

As nice and raunchy the sex scenes are, the series really started taking off once Akira realized she was in love with Miu. Cute!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I BELIEVE IN MARUTA!
Somebody believe too?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I BELIEVE IN MARUTA!
Somebody believe too?

No

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I BELIEVE IN MARUTA!
Somebody believe too?

Given his track record, no.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I BELIEVE IN MARUTA!
Somebody believe too?

You know what... I'm gonna take a chance and believe in this series. So count me in.

To reply you must either login or sign up.