Forum › Nadeshiko Hiyori discussion

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is adorable but it falls under the trap of having an insane amount of liquids. Read it through anyway, cute stuff.

joined Jun 21, 2017

Just FYI, but both this series and 'The Girl Awakens With a Kiss From the Princess' have been translated and published uncensored and DRM free on 2D Market. Any fans of Maruta who want to support him, the link is below.

https://2d-market.com/Author/108-Burst-Crisis

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh soo gooooood. One of my all time favorites. Akira is easily one of my favorites

joined Dec 11, 2021

Why isn't Akira and Mari doing it? T_T

Yea that's what I realized in the end. I mean we never saw them as far as the kiss they shared in the last chapter. Also we never saw Mari and Riri... well only the quick flashback or Riri fingering Mari.

joined Dec 11, 2021

One of my favorite H yuri manga with polyamory. I really like all the girls tbh. The Mari x Akira we never saw it and it felt kinda awkward their kiss at the end since they've never done it. Sure I get that sometimes it feels like cheating when Akira and Miu where doing it with another girl but both were ok. Most likely they will continue doing it with the new members but I'm sure that when they graduate from high school, Miu and Akira will stay together due to obvious reasons. I like Miu and Akira as a couple but also I wouldn't have minded if Akira Miu and Riri were together in a three way relationship cause Miu and Riri were Akira's first time.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

The sequel is out! The King has returned to making Yuri once more!

91199535164D3M190D34498432911
joined Mar 17, 2021

It will be great if the 2nd is posted here also.

To reply you must either login or sign up.