Forum › Nadeshiko Hiyori discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

until the series is over, the dad is a sword of damocles hanging over the entire thing.

Second that

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

great manga. didn like chapter 3 with the toy. for the rest good manga

joined Aug 4, 2014

My inner pervert is pleased. I mean it has cute girls, intense scenes and even romance... Good stuff so far.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

part 6, not translated.
exhentai
or
e-hentai

they might as well just have a large orgy

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

part 6, not translated.
exhentai
or
e-hentai

they might as well just have a large orgy

Whatever. The plot (if there was any) got lost on the way.

With the amount of fluids there is, I think they really should take a shower after all this. Must be a sticky situation.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

why are those two happily having sex, and why miyu feel like beiing raped by the 2 sempais at the end..
arent MC and miyu supposed to be going out ? :(
i dont quite know what to make of this chapter, i wish translation would go faster :(

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Is chapter 7 the end of Nadeshiko Hiyori ?

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yes, 7 is the last chapter and was Pure Yuri
WE WIN!
We make good on trust in Maruta a last once :)

last edited at Nov 6, 2015 9:17AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Seriously, people, could you please use spoilers when talking about not yet translated chapters ? -.-

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

part 7 -- Final part.

http://exhentai.org/s/ecd02541aa/871822-36
or
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/ecd02541aa/871822-36

And so... the fuckfest comes to an end.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awwww, that was adorable.

Hope it gets translated soon.

joined Feb 1, 2013

part 7 -- Final part.

http://exhentai.org/s/ecd02541aa/871822-36
or
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/ecd02541aa/871822-36

And so... the fuckfest comes to an end.

Why are people STILL posting links to exhentai? For a while now, they all just lead back to that same picture of the crying panda next to the flower.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^There are browser extensions for that.

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 11:36PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ you also need an account with access to it... an account on e-hentai. And I am not sure what you need to do for that account to be allowed access to exhentai.

(use exhentai cuz on e-hentai uploads are frequently taken down)

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And I am not sure what you need to do for that account to be allowed access to exhentai.

Nothing

You just need to log on E-Hentai BEFORE trying to access ExHentai. Doing this will let a special cookie on your system that in turn is what allows you to browse exhentai.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

won't let me get past sad panda with a new account.

try if you want.
account name: billybobjames
pass: testaccount

not even with the plugin.

for the account I have I played that hentaiverse "game" till level 4. and waited over a week till it let me in exhentai with it. It's what I read ppl said online, also others say you gotta make 50 forum posts. (I didnt post anything tho)

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 1:33AM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

A friend had the same problem, she used Ccleaner and then it worked, from what I searched it seens sometimes you need to clean your cookies to get past sad panda.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

won't let me get past sad panda with a new account.

try if you want.
account name: billybobjames
pass: testaccount

not even with the plugin.

for the account I have I played that hentaiverse "game" till level 4. and waited over a week till it let me in exhentai with it. It's what I read ppl said online, also others say you gotta make 50 forum posts. (I didnt post anything tho)

You need an account active for a bit before being allowed to browse ExHentai, plus, If you went first to exhentai without logging into Ehentai the system will give you a cookie locking you out. You just need to clean your cookies to enter.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A friend had the same problem, she used Ccleaner and then it worked, from what I searched it seens sometimes you need to clean your cookies to get past sad panda.

I use that too, I keep Chrome COMPLETELY clean all the time, cuz its not the browser I generally use. Only have chrome cuz of the exhentai plugin xP

You need an account active for a bit before being allowed to browse ExHentai, plus, If you went first to exhentai without logging into Ehentai the system will give you a cookie locking you out. You just need to clean your cookies to enter.

Keep the browser completely clean.

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 9:33AM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I am so damn fucking shocked about it... I've read a lot of Yuri with NSWF or anything but this??? I still can't find the words to say... (sighed) threesome oh my gosh... This is the first time I saw a threesome... The sex are so simple but it why it so intense??... huh... Myuu was so lewd doing that in everyone... goshammit... you writer what a good creative dirty mind you have? congrats!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is the first time I saw a threesome... The sex are so simple but it why it so intense??... huh... Myuu was so lewd doing that in everyone... goshammit... you writer what a good creative dirty mind you have? congrats!

d'aww.
is this your first time reading smutty hentai?

those are kinda the same thoughts I had when I first stepped into reading mangas/hentai.

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 12:50PM

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

So there comes the twist. I wondered if this were going on forever without one not that this would be ok too.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

rubitty rub rub!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

This is the first time I saw a threesome... The sex are so simple but it why it so intense??... huh... Myuu was so lewd doing that in everyone... goshammit... you writer what a good creative dirty mind you have? congrats!

d'aww.
is this your first time reading smutty hentai?

those are kinda the same thoughts I had when I first stepped into reading mangas/hentai.

I feel like a proud father watching his son/daughter give his first steps

Welcome to yuri wonderland. You're in for a fun ride

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

10 times? is that possible? why they still have the energy for shower

To reply you must either login or sign up.