Forum › Half Moon, Ephemeral and Eternal discussion

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is so bittersweet (╥﹏╥) I loved the story though, had this realistic feel to it

Mizuki, ya AZZ!!! O_O

Why don't breakup BEFORE finding someone else rather than SURPRISING the faithful partner with such shocking dating news!? T^T

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Mizuki, ya AZZ!!! O_O

Why don't breakup BEFORE finding someone else rather than SURPRISING the faithful partner with such shocking dating news!? T^T

I was going to post exactly that. Some people are like monkeys: don't let go of one branch until they have hold of the next. Frankly, MC's better off without someone who thinks doing this is better than saying she has a problem.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

goddamnit

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Mizuki you ass.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Seriously fuck Mizuki. Then again, I'm surprised at how the main character eventually came out as a lesbian to the staff.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Seriously fuck Mizuki. Then again, I'm surprised at how the main character eventually came out as a lesbian to the staff.

She didn't really come out. She just stated that she had a class S relationship in an all girls school (which is a lie : she was serious). Which people find odd and a bit surprising, like "so it really happens!". But they don't think she's a full lesbian.

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 2:02AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She didn't really come out. She just stated that she had a class S relationship in an all girls school (which is a lie : she was serious). Which people find odd and a bit surprising, like "so it really happens!". But they don't think she's a full lesbian.

I think her manager might have figured it out, though.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Wow...why!? T_T

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Long distance doesn't work. Not ever. Loyalty is a trait you won't find in anyone anymore.

Long distance doesn't work. Not ever. Loyalty is a trait you won't find in anyone anymore.

I don't know if ya can say NO ONE has the trait of loyalty anymore... I've been dreaming to fall in love with ma one true SOULMATE who i still haven't met yet and would never think of being unfaithful. Puppy crushes were in the past but i've never really fallen in love and i'm 23 already... Kinda sad but oki~ ma life doesn't really revolves around love at the moment, so i'll just wait and see what happens... XD

Did i get your comment wrong maybe...? >//<

Mizuki, ya AZZ!!! O_O

I was going to post exactly that. Some people are like monkeys: don't let go of one branch until they have hold of the next. Frankly, MC's better off without someone who thinks doing this is better than saying she has a problem.

Haha monkeys swinging on branches, GREAT EXAMPLE! XD
I can see we're LOVELY peopz! ;D

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't know if ya can say NO ONE has the trait of loyalty anymore... I've been dreaming to fall in love with ma one true SOULMATE who i still haven't met yet and would never think of being unfaithful. Puppy crushes were in the past but i've never really fallen in love and i'm 23 already... Kinda sad but oki~ ma life doesn't really revolves around love at the moment, so i'll just wait and see what happens... XD

You got it right. I was the same as you, as was the MC and alot of people. I don't even know if I'm exaggerating myself but the divorce rate in the states has been between 50-60% and between 40-60% in many other countries. Think about that for a moment. No matter who you end up falling it will almost be a coin flip whether it works out or not. And this is just marriage, the heavy part of relationships. How often do you think people cheat and/or break up with girlfriends/boyfriends? I would guess alot more than 50%. Take it from someone who's been burned himself, don't ever give all of your heart to someone. No matter how many years it's been, they can always leave you for any reason.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Welcome to the club.
I'm 21 and have only had one gf so far and I realized afterwards that I wasn't even in love with her... I would like that too, but honestly I'm starting to think that gay people have a hard time meeting their soulmates, even if you meet a girl you fall in love with, it's just very unlikely she's into girls too and you'll most likely just get friendzoned lol
But thank God we live in modern times and have dating websites ... Which I'll try out one day as soon as I convince my shy self I'm not gonna embarrass myself lol xD
.. Or I'll just stick to reading yuri and raising 40 cats. :D

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 5:13PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] I'm starting to think that gay people have a hard time meeting their soulmates [...]

This shouldn't be a surprise, since there're no soulmates. All we have are other ordinary, imperfect human beings to have relationships with.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Where there's a will, there's a way.

joined Aug 9, 2013

WHAT IN THE FUCK?!
You mean to tell me that there exists someone who would choose to have a relationship with some random guy over a rising superstar whom has been with you since childhood and has no intention of cheating?!

The unrealism here just pisses me off!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I am kind of surprised that her peers were all like "that's so cool" when she came out.

Meh. Not the entire world is prejudiced, and our younger generation tends to be a lot more accepting, especially in the entertainment industry. I see where you were coming from with the 'boyfriend' thing though. I mean it didnt seem like the drama wrapped around the fact that she got a boyfriend, it was more along the lines of the fact that she found another significant other in the first place. And I can see that finding a boyfriend might be a lot easier than a girlfriend.

Haha... forced drama is forced drama. She will eventually find a new love. It's not like she's ugly.

Doesnt make the pain of acute heartbreak any less painful.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am kind of surprised that her peers were all like "that's so cool" when she came out.

Meh. Not the entire world is prejudiced, and our younger generation tends to be a lot more accepting, especially in the entertainment industry.

Keep in mind this is the Japanese entertainment industry. You can't use known concepts about the North American industry and extrapolate them over there. Now I don't know for sure what they're about, but I can't count on it being the same.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I had a successful long distance relationship once. But she came back after only a week, so I guess that wouldn't count. (And she left me later, but not while we were apart.)

I agree that long distance relationships are dicey. But I think they have a better chance if it's for a known time span, whether that's weeks, months, or even years. It's when a person doesn't know how long it will last that it becomes even harder to deal with. In this case, there was no end in site, was there? And they hardly even got to talk on the phone. I think if it were me, I would have been looking for ways to move to Tokyo (though that might not have helped much). In any case I hope that I would have talked to her about it before doing anything drastic. Well I can't know unless I were to actually face that situation.

Mizuki, ya AZZ!!! O_O

I agree wholeheartedly with this!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Longest LDR I managed was 3 years, but it had some high points.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Longest LDR I managed was 3 years, but it had some high points.

That's a resolve of heroic proportions you've got there.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Douche move. In Mizuki's defense though, if you see someone you really like becoming famous (seeing their face on TV and magazines) and drawing a large fanbase while watching from a distance, then one can't help but feel a little jealous and feel as they they might be out of your reach. She might developing thoughts like "Does she think about me anymore, does she need me?". Sachiko was so busy they hardly even talked anymore so it must have been hard for both of them. One of them could have visited each other at least once after the phone call...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I was forgetting (How'd I do that?), there was a time she was away for longer, a few months or so (with no idea when she'd be back). But we did talk on the phone every little bit, and I drove up to see her (about a 2 hour trip) every couple of weeks or so. So we made it through that time okay. I guess I had forgotten because the circumstances were such that I didn't want to remember that time, so I had put it out of mind. That would be the closest I've ever been to a long distance relationship.

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 12:45AM

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Sad gays.

To reply you must either login or sign up.