Forum › NicoMaki Medical Check discussion

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Man, I love reading doujins about adult Love Live characters <3
Wish I knew more open lesbians in the medical profession, my fellow med students are either all straight or hide their orientation for fear of repercussions because many professors are still very conservative or homophobic..
I want a cute doc like Maki as a girlfriend :( lol

last edited at Sep 19, 2015 4:44PM

Asdawda
joined Sep 1, 2015

I never thought I will see the cute but sexy nico in a lab gown... Kyaaaa *nosebleed while reading..... hahaha nice one maki..

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

BTW, the pages are numbered incorrectly. There actually is no page 23. Page 24 is actually 23, etc. Could some mod change this?

I blame myself for failing to notice this during QC
orz

I have no idea how any of us managed to let that past. The page wasn't sent over by the scanner, wasn't cleaned or edited, and wasn't translated from the beginning!

All those involved have been slapped with a giant paper fan, and all the links have been updated as appropriate.

Wow, good to now that Yukiko make legit yuri that good hope for Room for two

Yukiko actually does do a fair bit of yuri! But anyway...

I've actually removed Yukiko from the authors list for this release because the more that I think about it, she was more an assistant role rather than a main role. People coming here looking for Yukiko's art aren't going to find it, after all!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

shima wanted to be me and fuck up the release for once

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

ish I knew more open lesbians in the medical profession, my fellow med students are either all straight or hide their orientation for fear of repercussions because many professors are still very conservative or homophobic..

That's lame. I work in an ER and we have many openly gay and bi people, myself included. I'm sure once they get in the work place they would feel better :)

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

All those involved have been slapped with a giant paper fan, and all the links have been updated as appropriate.

Ow, Shima!
That fan hurts! ;_;

Is okay, though. I know you did it in love (besides... I'm ドM anyway)
evil smile

last edited at Sep 19, 2015 9:59PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Mega-Nico-sensei is nice.

NicoMaki's magnetic nature truly isn't fair.

Clever author. "Zurui yo Magnetic Today"

It was a little unsettling at first to imagine the taste of 100 literal tomatoes stuffed into a single supplement. Kimochiwarui.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

It's my fault & I take responsibility. I am so sorrrrry Shimama! ; A ;

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

It was nice and all.. But "If this was a man's house you would have been raped by now."
That's cheap.

10277077_10205598899036451_7259362253469039639_n
joined Jul 23, 2014

Ahhhhh I need moarrrrrrr adult NicoMaki in my life!!!!
I already know Dr Maki is hot but, Dr Meganekko-Nico also looks so hnngggghhhhh

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

ish I knew more open lesbians in the medical profession, my fellow med students are either all straight or hide their orientation for fear of repercussions because many professors are still very conservative or homophobic..

That's lame. I work in an ER and we have many openly gay and bi people, myself included. I'm sure once they get in the work place they would feel better :)

Hope so too, it's funny how in tv shows every other person has gay tendencies, but in real life you don't know anyone and feel cheated lol.. Maybe I can help them with a little bit of... Prompting hue hue hue xD

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 7:18AM

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I just love NicoMaki adult life. Maki should just ask Nico to live with her so she could cook for her and take care of her :3

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 7:56AM

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

There was only one thing I didn't like in this doujin which was the line 'If this was a mans house you would have been raped' line or however Maki said it. It just seems a bit off to me.

Yeah that bothered me a bit as well. But then again, Maki's the kinda idiot who casually suggests to pay money to kiss her childhood crush, so maybe she's just completely clueless when it comes to human interaction.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

If you're paying attention to the context it's actually pretty clear that Maki is purposely being extremely harsh and insensitive towards Nico. She even apologized to Nico later on and explained that she was doing it on purpose. So I don't know why there's confusion here.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Somehow I'm weak to NicoMaki stories that are a bit wistful or melancholic. But it was so good. ;_;

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

So, we've had the story of where the two knew they might drift apart and were upset about it. Now we get the story of them coming back together after far too much time apart. I know there are already several adult NicoMaki stories revolving around them already having been together for a while, but I would very much like to see Haruzo's take on the situation. The artwork is adorable and I enjoy the character interpretations. Please let there be more to come!

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

NicoMaki is still the best. Thank you so much for the release. You guys are the best. I don't know how to thank you enough for all these doujins you give to us.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

my soul feels cleansed. that was fucking adORABLEEEE

joined Jan 8, 2014

Meganekko Niko does...... things.... to me.

Oh yeah...the coat with the glasses :3
Not to mention how she casually ended up in Maki's lap...no wonder her switch was flipped! Lol ^_^

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

"If this was a man's house you would've been raped by now" HAHAHHAAHHA

joined Jun 21, 2015

This is the nicomaki I've been waiting for. Teasing Nico is the best Nico <3

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

gyahh Nico Senpai kawaii :3

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Aw, I wanted one of them to say "Why don't we move in together."

Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Nice story but all I could think was "no you're sick don't do that ew ew ew don't kiss someone when you're sick nooo"

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Nice story but all I could think was "no you're sick don't do that ew ew ew don't kiss someone when you're sick nooo"

Hey she couldn't help it. Nico was tempting XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.