Forum › Kirei Kawaii Kakkoii discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yay a Amano Shuuninta dj. But this is the first time seeing a Amona dj. Usually her works are original.

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

For once I would like to see ran and sora together and here it is. Thank you amano-san!!!~~

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love it when Amano gets in a silly-sexy mood, so many amazing things happen. <3 <3 <3

Oh right, whoops, I forgot she's got a rep for drama around here. Uh, this is, um...so out of character, who would have expected her to make something without heavy drama in it?

Am I doing that right?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh right, whoops, I forgot she's got a rep for drama around here. Uh, this is, um...so out of character, who would have expected her to make something without heavy drama in it?

Wait, that a thing? I only see 2 dramas by this mangaka.. out of so many works.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I love it when Amano gets in a silly-sexy mood, so many amazing things happen. <3 <3 <3

Am I doing that right?

Yes.Yes you do that right.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I have seriously seen people say they can't believe Amano was doing something without gobs of drama in it. Same with Takemiya Jin actually. Philosophia and Feelings We All Must Endure were enough to eclipse pretty much everything else.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

no cheating, no incest, nothing bad??????????????
amano daijoubu?????????????

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

keeping straight face, yeah, right

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

The moment I saw 'Ran x Sora', I gaped. Finally, this pairing. And it's wonderful. Truly amazing. A blessing to this world.

Kurukuru kyawa wawawa sarasarasa kyawa wawawa...

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I keep seeing this series in DJ, but have never actually watched it....I'M SO CONFUSED

Img_3164
joined Sep 14, 2014

I'm no Fucking satisfied!! I need MORE

Img_3164
joined Sep 14, 2014

I'm not Fucking satisfied!! I need MORE!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Lewd >/////< Really glad to see another Shuninta. Like Nezchan said, love it when she draws sexy no drama attached stuff ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Not an Aikatsu fan, but when I saw lots of sex and Amano Shuninta together I had to read it

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

fans self I love Shuninta's silly stuff.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

no cheating, no incest, nothing bad??????????????
amano daijoubu?????????????

lmao maybe because its a doujin, she seems to like incorporating those things in her other work

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lol it's so strange to read this xD is like... So silly and light-hearted idk... Is nice to have a change of pace though :) just a bit odd lol

joined May 30, 2015

LOL LOL LOL At the "amano daijoubu: comment jajajajajajajajajaja (I'm laughing in spanish!!)

This was very cute. For some reason, I rly like stories that have two characters trying to use like acting of a sort or having to play a role as an excuse for kissing/being together.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Personally, I think Amano Shuninta's stuff is at its best when it's about lesbians being huge dorks.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

"This stuff is gold."
I agree.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I have seriously seen people say they can't believe Amano was doing something without gobs of drama in it. Same with Takemiya Jin actually. Philosophia and Feelings We All Must Endure were enough to eclipse pretty much everything else.

I actually just consider those two to be the exception rather than the rule, and i don't like either of them.
Not because drama, but because melodrama and the characters are almost as terrible people as your standard drakenguard cast except she tries to tell us these people are not terrible instead which doesn't work.

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 11:11AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Next project is a Vivit Gray one? Yes please.

Her sex(love) scenes are always awesome though.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Amano Shuninta doing Ran/Sora? The amount of YES cannot be contained within the observable universe. I've loved this pair ever since the movie-making episode, which was one of the best and yuri-est Aikatsu episodes ever.

Incidentally, for those not familiar with the episode, I have a few screenshot collages I made at the time that should show you everything you need to see.

http://imgur.com/a/zaNnC

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 8:41AM

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

I want the movie.

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 5:57PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Ahhh I remember this was one of the first doujins I read on this website. Nice to find it again ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.