Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Het in my yuri!!

We seem to have read two different stories.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I feel like too much happened too fast in the first chapter. Or at least we had too much of an info dump in the first chapter. We're told pretty much straight away about her hobby that she secretly wants to do as a career, her family situation, her childhood friend for four years who suddenly confesses, her new job, how she feels constrained with it all, then whoops asami gets her drunk so she can sleep with her. Then also says that they can cheat even though she hasn't actually responded to her guy friend yet? it all feels way too crammed in

If it was some of these things then it would have a bit better pacing I think. Doesn't help that the MC is super boring. I also kind of hoped that when she had gone round for drinks we didnt have the 'lets have sex now youre drunk jjust push me off if you dont want it' set up. urghh

I reckon there's gonna be angst a'coming!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I really like the art. I don't think I usually care for this kind of lead character but I'm liking her so far. I can see this going in a lot of directions I won't want to read about though. Will proceed with caution.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Nope. Not worth my time. Asami doesn't strike me as any healthier than anyone else in her life. Less love triangle than codependency triangle. The only satisfying conclusion I could see from this is complete independence from every relationship she has in the first chapter, and I don't think Monomo Moto is a strong enough story-teller to pull that off. I'll stick with Octave and After Hours.

Bye~~♪ You won't be missed

Just because this person dislikes it? This person is still contributing and with very specific criticisms.
Better than simply writing "this suRKS" at least, right?

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_ignorance_of_a_world_yet_unknown_ch01#14
Asami's eyes. Damn, had to fan myself for a minute. Pls my heart can't even.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I like that Asami is such a badass character. Clearly the MC is going to create unnecessary drama, by not rejecting her childhood friend's proposal and sleeping with Asami.. It might be slightly cliché storyline with what I have seen so far but Im still going to enjoy this manga. Im in it for the long run just please don't make a het ending they are terrible. Im anti-het endings.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Those office scenes remind me of Nana.

I thought I was the only one this site who knew of NANA. Anyways

YAY! Next chapter! Yay! Next chapter! (^.^)/

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 12:36AM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Those office scenes remind me of Nana.

I thought I was the only one this site who knew of NANA. Anyways

YAY! Next chapter! Yay! Next chapter! (^.^)/

And just for love of it all

i actually haven't gotten around to reading the manga, because damn it hurts. Hiatus hurts. There is so much more in the manga than the subtext we get in the anime.

In regards to this manga, we'll see. Will the MC go for the defensive mechanism typical of someone confused, shocked. Will she try so hard to go back to the safety of her straight world. Or will she finally awaken to her true form, as deemed upon by the Goddess, Madoka?

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Hope MC grows a pair soon.

Or a personality.

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 10:31AM

joined Nov 30, 2014

Thought of this as soon as I saw the photocopier. My Australian is showing.
http://youtu.be/KnN7U9Q8pvQ

joined Jul 16, 2015

This was excellent. People are complaining that too much happened too quickly, but I disagree. Yes, there was a lot of information to take in, but the pacing was perfect, in my opinion. You can see how the main character is developing.

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

This was excellent. People are complaining that too much happened too quickly, but I disagree. Yes, there was a lot of information to take in, but the pacing was perfect, in my opinion. You can see how the main character is developing.

This person... is a genius. I couldn't have said it better!! And finally a non-hater in the comments!!
Next chapter!! Next chapter!! Please!!! X3

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

hmmmm very interesting wonder how will it end....

joined Sep 13, 2014

Any update on this one?

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

It only lasted 10 chapters. The ending was ...argh... it's hard to say but the last image showed Asami hugged Minato and I didn't know the last words. The male character ended up with a woman (I didn't know which chapter she appeared).

last edited at Feb 3, 2016 11:50PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Update. This is a really good story. Can't wait to see all 10 chapters here.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ooh, yes, Monomo Moto is totally my jam and I'm thrilled to see this continue, especially if it runs to a clean ten chapters, keeping the tasty melodrama nice and tight. Thanks to Hikikomori Honyaku for picking it up!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I really like Mayu... like, she's so caring -

joined Aug 10, 2015

I really like Mayu... like, she's so caring -

• and sexyyYÖÖÖÖ

Yes, we all like Maya.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This is really good, I felt all "doki-doki" reading chapter 2... I like how the story is so well done and the art is a great compliment to it, I hope we get updates more often, but thanks for translating ^_^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I love all Momono Moto's works. I'm glad they're still working on it. I saw the raw; this series needed a lot of translating and cleaning to do. Thanks a lot of bringing this to us.

Reading this chapter made me have a knot in my stomach, feeling really sad. For real. So much angst.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Sooooooooo what?

joined Feb 14, 2016

Am I the only one that doesn't like Asami? She's kinda a binch

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

don't tell me she already had a girlfriend ><

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

There are a lot of possibilities that may happen and there are questions in my mind that the next chapters might answers them. Looking forward to this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.