Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Page 2 of the first chap, lower half:
Ymir, why are you wearing glasses?
P. S. the straight-bangs is so cruel at times.

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

they are so cute :DDDD
they remind me a little, barking-a-lot doggie and a big, goofy and lazy dog a bit

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

the way the ponytail girl acted looks alot like something i would do thats why i founded this even more adorable and funy :D :D :D

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Why are the two yuri manhuas I've read so nifty when all of the non-yuri manhuas I've read are so puerile?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

also ..Did she just call her "stinky" ?

I read somewhere that people actually enjoy their significant other's body odor. I'm sure that's not true for all couples.
Internet is a scary place.

Yeah, something about how their hormones can attract you...? So if someone smells good to you without any fragrances added then you will most likely be attracted to them...? I know I've read that somewhere too.

I know I've read somewhere that if someone's body odor doesn't stink to you, that means you are genetically different from them, and thus more likely to be attracted to them since genetic diversity makes for strong offspring... or something. :p

Teleological thinking. Body odor smells differently because of various other genetic reasons. If anything scientific, it'd be for recognizing people of other clans/tribes which would be good for telling if people are invading your territory and stealing your food.

Anything involving romantic attraction...well I can't say 100% it's not the case but most likely isn't.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hahah, these two always make me smile :] So they were like that from the start huh xD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Always fun :D

that spatula slap xD

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It's nice to know they've always been like that.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ok that chapter 5 she did deserve that one lmao

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

i actually really dislike this couple, haha. why is the small one such a brat?? why is the tall one dating such a prude?? why so much slapping?? so many questions . . .

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

i actually really dislike this couple, haha. why is the small one such a brat?? why is the tall one dating such a prude?? why so much slapping?? so many questions . . .

This only covers lil moments of hijinks, assuming that these little moments defines the characters entirely is kind of a stretch. It uses a sort of comic strip format to deliver these moments/jokes.. it is all there is. And ofc, played out a for the sake of comedy.

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 3:44PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This only covers lil moments of hijinks, assuming that these little moments defines the characters entirely is kind of a stretch. It uses a sort of comic strip format to deliver these moments/jokes.. it is all there is. And ofc, played out a for the sake of comedy.

As discussed earlier in the thread, they're also based on the artist and her wife, exaggerated quite a bit for effect. It's doubtful that Danai is actually that rough in real life.

joined Oct 13, 2014

ok she kinda deserved that slap this time lol

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

As discussed earlier in the thread, they're also based on the artist and her wife, exaggerated quite a bit for effect. It's doubtful that Danai is actually that rough in real life.

I mean, yeah, ofc, I just find it unpleasant to read

joined Mar 25, 2013

I mean, yeah, ofc, I just find it unpleasant to read

Hah, well don't read it and then complain about finding it unpleasant to do so. A little bit like a youtubers commenter that leaves a comment just because he/she dislikes the video, after every single video. For no particular reason. Just do what I do when I don't enjoy something, which is don't read/comment on it :P

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 11:49AM

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I don't get that naugthy part... can someone explain that to me?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I can't help but think of the taller one as a goofy child like Luffy (from One Piece) but with a ponytail.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's called slapstick comedy and I don't know many girls who are fine with somebody flipping up their skirt in public places like that, so calling her a prude just because of that is a bit much in my opinion.

joined Oct 25, 2015

This was great. Very funny and enjoyed every page. Hope to see many more. :)

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

The author came out to her family. She said, on weibo; so the comic would take quite a hiatus before it could be continued.

last edited at Nov 5, 2015 1:30AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The author came out to her family. She said, on weibo; so the comic would take quite a hiatus before it could be continued.

Did she say how they reacted or anything like that? Now I'm curious how things wll be for her...

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Did she say how they reacted or anything like that? Now I'm curious how things wll be for her...

http://weibo.com/njgaoziyi#1446711919777
"这些天一直很痛苦, 不想画画, 不想出门, 不想面对学业. . . 昨天九三陪我聊了一整晚, 我们一起哭一起笑, 一起回忆过去的幸福, 幻想以后的生活. . . 一切都要感谢她, 每当我绝望的时候, 我都知道我不是一个人在活着 [ 心 ]
11 月 2 日 20:31 来自 iPhone 6 Plus"

I don't have weibo acc, somehow I can still see her profile so it should be a public acc right Σ(・口・).

Anw, here's my brief trans of the above status on 02/11/2015:
"Still sorrowful these days, not wanna draw, not wanna go out, not wanna deal with academic work... Yesterday 九三 (a person's name) talked with me all night; together we cried, laughed, remembered the good old days, and imagined life in the future... I have to give all my thanks to her, each time I'm in pain, I always know I'm not living by myself."

About her family's reaction, it seemed that they're throwing cold water on her. Her mother wouldn't call her on the phone anymore. When she called, her mother used a cold tone to reply. (from the status on the same day as of 2/11) (’へ’)

last edited at Nov 5, 2015 3:51AM

joined Jul 31, 2013

:(

Though her family could be worse I guess (not literal cold water, right?), and if they're still together I'm sure that helps.

last edited at Nov 5, 2015 4:24AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I hope that someday her family would realize that their is no such thing as Lesbian Phase.

Be nice to your children or be prepare to suffer at your death bed!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

That sucks, hope her parents don't stay like that for long, thanks for the translation Jii XD, could you keep us informed of anything else she might say about that or any other important thing?

To reply you must either login or sign up.