Forum › SG's Worries discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Aah, finally a doujin with all my preferred pairings xD Nico's line about intentionally hurting her makes me think she had a previous lover that did stuff like that, otherwise why would she ask that?

Then again she was probably just emotional. Still though, she has so little trust in Maki it makes me kinda sad..

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

I guess all is fine at the RinPana household.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Bwahaha, Kotori loosing feathers all over the place XD

Cute one. Guessing Rinxpana and TubaxHonker are stupidly in love as ever. :p

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 7:04AM

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

All my favorites pairings in a very cute doujin. I love it!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol, last page, Umi-chan wanted to perform harakiri.

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 7:06AM

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Still though, she has so little trust in Maki it makes me kinda sad..

I personally had the opposite feeling when I read/TL'ed it. Nico and Maki are, to me, two characters who are very dishonest about their true feelings. Unless forced, they won't say what's really on their mind/what they feel. So I felt that for Nico to ask Maki that question honestly was a sign that she had trust in her and their relationship. I chalk it up more to emotion and the heat of the moment.

Though I really doubt the author's intention was for this anything to be but a lighthearted thing...XDDD Just my two cents.

Kurisuprofile4
joined Sep 15, 2014

Something about them drinking together after having quarrels with their lovers is adorable and puts a huge smile on my face.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This is both unbelievably cute and hilarious!!

Plus, I love all those pairings!!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

My eyes went wide when I got the notification and saw the tags. Now that I've read it, I have a huge grin on my face.

Maki-chan... do that again...

Cutie-panther mode, engage?

e: wow, just checked the artist's pixiv. That was some quick work! GJ.

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 8:38AM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I already love the original Love Live setting and all the pairings, but I think doujins about them as adults are even more awesome (if that's even possible) :D
Yay for more adult life yuri doujin, we need more of this :D

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

All-time favourite pairings!! and arguing!!! Gee NicoMaki are so dense and hard to just be honest... well one can't help being dense,but you can work on it a bit.

This one goes for my collection.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow, Nico's a jerk. She'd better dial that emotional manipulation and "scolding" back a bit, or she'll lose Maki and only have herself to blame.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Wow, Nico's a jerk. She'd better dial that emotional manipulation and "scolding" back a bit, or she'll lose Maki and only have herself to blame.

Do abusive relationships count as a fetish?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I guess fantasizing about them might? Enjoying being in one is probably a bit more along the lines of Stockholm Syndrome, I think.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I guess fantasizing about them might? Enjoying being in one is probably a bit more along the lines of Stockholm Syndrome, I think.

Ah, so in reality, Maki popped too many sleeping pills and killed herself and this is just the before-death-vision she had

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ah, so in reality, Maki popped too many sleeping pills and killed herself and this is just the before-death-vision she had

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

And in other non-sequiteur news, fish.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKspVwiuHc

I will stop here hon, because I know I won't like you when you get angry

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 11:51AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Agreed! All the other couples are quick to forgive each other, so Nico's attitude was jarringly negative and self centered by comparison. (I'm worried about the shift towards tsun in recent tsunderes, I feel like they're getting harder and harder to forgive. Or I'm becoming less patient. Or both.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKspVwiuHc

I will stop here hon, because I know I won't like you when you get angry

That's my secret, Maus.

I'm always yuri.

joined May 24, 2014
joined Jul 17, 2013

Best pairings. (Y)

joined Mar 25, 2013

Though I really doubt the author's intention was for this anything to be but a lighthearted thing...XDDD Just my two cents.

I get that it's lighthearted but still, as Nezchan said Nico's being a manipulative jerk. Guess I've had enough of tsunderes xD Or at least ones who are irrational. That kind of relationship won't last, no matter how much they love each other.

joined Dec 12, 2014

And the NicoMaki haters have already taken the control of the comment section...again.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

And the NicoMaki haters have already taken the control of the comment section...again.

That's an outrageous accusation. I don't hate Maki at all!

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Agreed! All the other couples are quick to forgive each other, so Nico's attitude was jarringly negative and self centered by comparison. (I'm worried about the shift towards tsun in recent tsunderes, I feel like they're getting harder and harder to forgive. Or I'm becoming less patient. Or both.)

I feel like you guys are being a little to harsh on Nico. This is just her personality, and always has been. She is a pretty selfish individual. But, in this comic I think she's mostly hurt because she thinks that Maki's job is more important than spending time with her. Since Maki is a doctor I can imagine she works weird hours, and maybe they don't spend to much time together. That would make the rare time they could be together that much more special.

To reply you must either login or sign up.