Forum › Breasts discussion

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

slaps Sakuya for implying big breasts are better

Wakamoto mode ON

All breasts are NOT created equal.

There are those with large breasts, those with small breasts, those with beautiful breasts, and those with saggy breasts. In shape, color and size, breasts are all different. Indeed, breasts exist for the purpose of discrimination. It is for this reason that we fight and struggle, to give rise to new qualities.

Inequality is not evil. To arbitrarily decide what ideal breasts are, is evil. What of the EU, which values shape? What interest is to be had in breasts that all look the same? Or the Chinese Federation, which values size? They all look like they come from Planet Tits.

But our Britannia is not like them. We fight and struggle, constantly giving birth to new types of breasts.Britannia alone is advancing towards the future. My son Clovis’s death was proof of the fact that Britannia is creating new breasts.

We shall fight! We shall struggle and overcome, and seize and conquer! For at the end of that battle await the breasts we seek!

ALL HAIL BREASTS!

Wakamoto mode OFF

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

That last page...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, always annoys me when flat-chested characters in japanese fiction are always unhappy about it, get jealous of big breastes one and seems to dream of nothing but have humongous chests. ><

Just wish I could see more characters be fine, even proud, of having cute petite chests, for a change. :/

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

joined Jun 12, 2015

^ Kek.

joined Jul 20, 2011

For an Ao Usagi comic, this one is pretty tame and sane.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

For an Ao Usagi comic, this one is pretty tame and sane.

He's pretty tame/sane lately.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

That last page...

;w;

joined Sep 11, 2014

That one nipple bothers me greatly

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was fun but - since when has Reimu or Marisa ever called Sakuya senpai?

Nuuu!2
joined Oct 9, 2014

Maybe Sakuya got offended when Reimu wants small breasts cuz she's rumored using pads to make em look bigger XD

Also, Marisa keeps saying she likes them before but wont stop groping dem tatas.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

It was fun but - since when has Reimu or Marisa ever called Sakuya senpai?

I think it was being used as a title of deference in this case.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Why do manga ALWAYS have a girl that's insecure about her boobs? It's to the point where it's almost a plot device :/

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yeah, always annoys me when flat-chested characters in japanese fiction are always unhappy about it, get jealous of big breastes one and seems to dream of nothing but have humongous chests. ><

Just wish I could see more characters be fine, even proud, of having cute petite chests, for a change. :/

Flat chests are great... Sometimes they use that insecurity as a cuteness appeal. But yeah, would rather it not be so over-used in the typical ways.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, I thought for sure Marisa wouldve had to use her magic on then or something :p
Im not gonna comment on the strange plot line of obtaining bigger breasts tho, cause Im a D-cup(E-cup in japan right?)
Or is that a myth represented in manga?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I see that SF3's Gill is doing Eirin's role today

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

the first page always gets me with the lack of enthusiasm XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.