The banner is oh my gosh so cute

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 7:26AM

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

The banner is oh my gosh so cute

I love it too!

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 7:31AM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Hahaha I was in Australia, awake at 4 f*cking am and scrambling to see if Ssamba put out the chapter earlier AND IT WAS THERE.

Accidents must've been those pesky possums. Anyway, shucks that Yu-ji died :/ i know I'm supposed to expect that since this is a Korean manhwa, but can't help being surprised. I would've loved to see a showdown between No-rae and Yu-ji. That'll be epic.

joined Feb 17, 2015

I dont get it when seol a said "but you still have to be the one to catch my bouquet". Is that means she joke around about marrying Yuji?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Yu-Ji's death together with No-rae's accident and even Seol-a's past accident is probably going to be a driving force behind Seol-a telling No-rae.

My theory is that if Seol-a is indeed the one who confesses first, she'd do it because she realizes life is fragile and hates not only what happened to Yu-Ji, but also that she never got to tell her (although it'd probably have been a rejection, but there's always that bizarre uncertainty).

If it does not give way to a confession, Seol-a might become crazy protective of No-rae, or both.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Btw i read that FF will only have 50 chapters? That's definitely not true right?

Uhh definitely wrong. WDFS is around 40-50 chapters, FF is undetermined. Did you get that from lightaeng's twitter? I saw her account recently and I think she said something like that. I wouldn't consider her an accurate source of info lol

Yeah, I read her tweet. Oh well, that's good, thanks Halmoni <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Standing outside the classroom and overhearing "friends" badmouthing you is a big asian tradition. It's the coming-of-age event every teen must look forward to in order to grow-up and learn the hard way that people are assholes. Then you can stop feeling guilty about being one.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Yu-ji being dead was quite unexpected. She died what... a year after high school or something? It'll be interesting to see how Seol-a deals with that bit o news.

I got the distinct feeling that Yu-ji was being very sarcastic when she said what she said. Sort of like, there was a role in the conversation she was overhearing that no one else was filling and she decided to step in and show them that it could be a two way street. Not only were they "using" Seol-a but Seol-a was using them for friendship so their entire group is fake and based on nothing. I don't think she believes that Seol-a was using them or that she herself, on a personal level, was using Seol-a. She was, in my opinion, voicing how disgusting and harsh that that possibility or truth, sounds and looks. If we are lucky, maybe that old acquaintance will elaborate for us on Yu-ji's personal feelings about the entire thing because you don't make a surprised face like that when caught and meaning what you said. Yu-ji's face was shock and probably realized in that instance that her and Seol-a were never going to be friends again.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I dont get it when seol a said "but you still have to be the one to catch my bouquet". Is that means she joke around about marrying Yuji?

It means only that she would be the next one to be married.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Seola has a type (I knew she was gay as hell). No-Rae and Yu-Ji look pretty similar, but then again most characters in this manhwa suffer from same-face.

Couldn't be worse than Sweet Blue Flowers lmao

joined Aug 17, 2015

Here's a theory that perhaps is a bit out there concerning the similar faces between the different characters: Since the world does revolve around Seol-A and No-rae, every other character's purpose is to slowly drive the main characters to each other. In the case of Seol-A, the other foil characters look like No-Rae, and vice versa for No-rae (even the dudes resemble the two main characters in dude form).

Anyway, this series prompted me to join this site, and so I'll take the opportunity now to say a big THANK YOU! to the site, and all the people who work hard getting the yuri goodness on this site and to my computer. And of course, all the people working on this series!

joined Feb 19, 2015

I got the distinct feeling that Yu-ji was being very sarcastic when she said what she said.

Agree with Random Reader. In the panel before Yu-Ji starts talking you can see her frowning as the girls were gossiping and even as she's elaborating you can see her pull a slightly ironic expression (eyebrows are high up, that sardonic grin as she says, 'This is something you all know anyways, no point in discussing it').

Or she could be your run-of-the-mill bitch

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ok... can someone tell me if Comico changed "3 days free comic time" for just 1 day for good?

Is it for forever or it's just because after hiatus all chapters were unlocked for some time and they decided to lock newest chapter earlier?

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 11:36AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i miss norae.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

I got the distinct feeling that Yu-ji was being very sarcastic when she said what she said.

Agree with Random Reader. In the panel before Yu-Ji starts talking you can see her frowning as the girls were gossiping and even as she's elaborating you can see her pull a slightly ironic expression (eyebrows are high up, that sardonic grin as she says, 'This is something you all know anyways, no point in discussing it').

Or she could be your run-of-the-mill bitch

I'm afraid if that really happened...if Yuji didn't mean the words she said
Seol-a would feel very much guilty and blame her self like forever?
Ohh what a drama we have there
Soo I'm hoping that Yuji was simply a b$tch soo it would make everything simple hahahah

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

Ok... can someone tell me if Comico changed "3 days free comic time" for just 1 day for good?

Is it for forever or it's just because after hiatus all chapters were unlocked for some time and they decided to lock newest chapter earlier?

Free viewing is now limited to the day of release, KST.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Free viewing is now limited to the day of release, KST.

:/

so something for better mood:

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 3:42PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Scene 11

link: http://s5.postimg.org/xogpw17dh/ch11.jpg,
link to gallery with all previous chapters: http://postimg.org/gallery/1swmqqqec/

joined Apr 20, 2015

Is it just me or is Seol-a wearing No-rae's uniform skirt, cuz it looks like No-rae is wearing a random pair of shorts....

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I got the distinct feeling that Yu-ji was being very sarcastic when she said what she said. Sort of like, there was a role in the conversation she was overhearing that no one else was filling and she decided to step in and show them that it could be a two way street. Not only were they "using" Seol-a but Seol-a was using them for friendship so their entire group is fake and based on nothing. I don't think she believes that Seol-a was using them or that she herself, on a personal level, was using Seol-a. She was, in my opinion, voicing how disgusting and harsh that that possibility or truth, sounds and looks. If we are lucky, maybe that old acquaintance will elaborate for us on Yu-ji's personal feelings about the entire thing because you don't make a surprised face like that when caught and meaning what you said. Yu-ji's face was shock and probably realized in that instance that her and Seol-a were never going to be friends again.

I bet all I have that Yuji was just a bitch. In the scene where Seola and Yuji was approached by a scout in the mall, Yuji seemed very interested in the opportunity while Seola just tried to talk her out of the idea. I think Ssamba was giving us a glimpse into her desire to get acknowledged or famous

joined Apr 25, 2015

There are tons of pretend friends, especially if you are rich and famous. Pretty sure Yuji was an ass for most part. She was jealous.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

We may get more insight into what Yuji was feeling at the time later, because it isn't really clear.

But if you wear your yuri goggles, you can think that, actually, Yuji had feelings for Seol-a (got jealous because she was all buddy with Oppa) and in that classroom, just voiced her own doubts about how Seol-a viewed her and actually was lying to herself.

My 2 cents.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Not necessarily. It was more like, "Although Yuji is my friend, you're also 'barely my friend' (meant as a joke), and you're important to me, so I want you to be the one to catch my bouquet."

In Korea, women will typically stage the bouquet toss for Western style weddings, and have their best friend catch the bouquet. I could add this as a little t/n if people find that this clarifies things.

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 11:04PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

We may get more insight into what Yuji was feeling at the time later, because it isn't really clear.

But if you wear your yuri goggles, you can think that, actually, Yuji had feelings for Seol-a (got jealous because she was all buddy with Oppa) and in that classroom, just voiced her own doubts about how Seol-a viewed her and actually was lying to herself.

My 2 cents.

I agree with you. When they meet ji-hwan the one Yu-ji is looking is Seol-a not him. That make me think Yu-ji is concern about Seol-a dating him and not the opposite. Yu-ji face reminded me when No-Rae saw Seol-a talking with that random guy in chapter 27.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking too much.

Or my yuri powers are not well developed XD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My 2 cents.

I personally think that the group had already known Yuji's intention with Seola, thats why they badmouthed her without care in front of Yuji (who on the surface seemed like Seola's best friend at school). They were all standing around Yuji, who's sitting like a leader of the group.

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 7:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.