Forum › From Now On, Together With Senpai discussion

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

For those wondering, this does have a sequel which is coming out at comiket. It's about their sleepover.

You planning on translating that too? And it is 3 works in 1 right?

If I manage to get my hands on it sure. And yes these are 3 works in one, they were released as a compilation by the artist so I decided to just release it as a compilation too since I finished the whole thing on the same day anyway.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Oh boy, I can't handle this sort of thing. Not a fan of the art style, either. Oh dear.

The art style was strange for me too. Page 46 creeped me the hell out!
I read stuff like this to keep an open mind because there might actually be a person or people like this in the world. Having read this I can also conclude this person has a lot of time on their hands and is okay at drawing fluids.

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Oh boy, I can't handle this sort of thing. Not a fan of the art style, either. Oh dear.

The art style was strange for me too. Page 46 creeped me the hell out!
I read stuff like this to keep an open mind because there might actually be a person or people like this in the world. Having read this I can also conclude this person has a lot of time on their hands and is okay at drawing fluids.

Haha, glad we can agree.

What a unique observation. I wouldn't have thought of it that way.

joined Mar 25, 2013

For those wondering, this does have a sequel which is coming out at comiket. It's about their sleepover.

You planning on translating that too? And it is 3 works in 1 right?

If I manage to get my hands on it sure. And yes these are 3 works in one, they were released as a compilation by the artist so I decided to just release it as a compilation too since I finished the whole thing on the same day anyway.

Hah, well, here's hoping :]

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I couldnt get through it all haha, but reading the comments has made me chuckle

it was a tad weird

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sempai is definitely a giant. Or Kaya shrinks.

I read it again and I couldn't stop laughing. The faces are just too much.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Theres gonna be more? Awesome, hope we get em.

Sempai is definitely a giant. Or Kaya shrinks.

Maybe?

joined Apr 10, 2014

Manga girls never get sore down there, produce an infinite amount of love juice and cum multiple times every day.

That's what make manga girls so tasty

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow... I enjoyed all that plot XD

But as people pointed out, the art inconsistencies were weird. And damn all those fluids and ahego!

That being said I really want that sequel, I'm gonna go back to sleep now.

Nope,this is definitely not my cup of tea. <_<

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I thought this was going to be a normal sweet manga... I thought this was going to be just another oneof those NSFW mangas... I thought so many things... But never would I have thought this like what the actual fuq someone has some issues, serious issues what I can't even. This seriously, seriously needs a wtfamireading tag omg

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Surprisingly quite romantic.

They weren't kidding about the Lots of sex tag though, jeez that is SOME libido

last edited at Aug 2, 2015 8:57PM

joined Apr 1, 2013

Well this was pretty intense manga/doujin
I sensed slight Ahegao from this manga in a way..
also having sex at school (in the gym).. as if nobody could smell or see stains on the gym mats.. lol xD

Felt like these 2 girls were slightly dysfunctional but seeing how its NSFW.. these things can happen.. lol

last edited at Aug 2, 2015 10:41PM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I enjoyed this way too much xD
Everytime I thought the story would end it just kept going and I was like "There's more!?" lol
This is probably the longest yuri sex doujin I've ever read in such a long time too :3

Copy%20(6)%20of%20copy%20of%20ma%20pic
joined Feb 3, 2014

my head just exploded

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

it's a crazy hentai, but got something special though. The artist just overdoes it ( especially the saliva, feel a bit gross...) but yeah, quite enjoyable to me.

last edited at Aug 4, 2015 4:51AM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Senpai's cute. I kinda like senpai, I didn't expect that though. And the sex scenes are indeed not my cup of tea.

joined Jul 7, 2015

Gooddddddddddd

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

...That was... amazing.

Isuke%20inukai
joined May 29, 2014

Nope.
This creeps me out so hard
I couldn't even finish

Yep.
This turns me on so hard
I even finished (giggity)

joined Jul 7, 2015

This was pretty good, I mean at first it was rather un-comforting but then it turned out to be pretty sweet.
art was odd but tolerable and had some funny moments.

Overall, this one's definitely worth a read.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I almost feel like the size-shifting was deliberate. Not in the sense that she was supposed to be literally growing and shrinking, just because the artist felt like there was something sexy about this tiny aggressive sex-hungry loli crawling over the oversized senpai and her boobs, so realism took a back seat to sexy theme. And I might argue that the artist had a point about this.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I swear, if this isn't the cutest hardcore yuri-hentai psycho-stalker manga I've ever come across!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I almost feel like the size-shifting was deliberate. Not in the sense that she was supposed to be literally growing and shrinking, just because the artist felt like there was something sexy about this tiny aggressive sex-hungry loli crawling over the oversized senpai and her boobs, so realism took a back seat to sexy theme. And I might argue that the artist had a point about this.

I find that adorable.

Coulda just have her be small all the time tho :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.