Forum › Hayate X Blade discussion

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Oh man. All the chills.

I don't think this is over yet. At least, I hope it isn't because I'm pulling hard for Hitsugi. The one thing that gives me hope is that Hitsugi is in the middle of swinging her sword back, looking like she's still getting ready to strike. I think she knew she wouldn't be able to parry Akira's attack in time, and so she did the only thing she could to survive: deflect Akira's sword with that big, stubborn, idiotic head of hers. I just feels like the thing she'd do.

Um, to me it looks like she succesfully parried but could only do it from one armd, hence why her arm got throw to her side. You can see she puts her sword up in the air in the big ass panel on the top of page. That arm is probably in a world of hurt, a downward strike like this with 2 hands against one is like... The world fell down on you suddenly.

Honestly if this was anyone else I would say this cliffhanger is a defenitive loss, but then again it's Hitsugi so...

The sword at the top of the page is Akira's. Akira is right-handed and has her dominant hand near the hilt, while Hitsugi fights left-handed and holds her sword near the pommel.

Judging from how Hitsugi still has her sword by her side on the previous page, it looks like she doesn't even try to use her sword to defend herself.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Judging from how Hitsugi still has her sword by her side on the previous page, it looks like she doesn't even try to use her sword to defend herself.

Well then it's R.I.P Hitsugi man, that blow...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

All hail Hitsugi, badass to the end ! /o/

I couldn't help but cheer when seeing Akira's uniform turning black. :p

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

And for those of you who doubted Hitsugi-sama's sparkling power must commit seppuku, shame on you.
And what a coincidence, Nadeshiko Japan was mentioned in the afterwords, and now 4 years later, we're on another FIFA Women's World Cup

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I got really scared for a second there! HITSUGI SAMAAAAAA
Now, run... RUN AKIRA! Run to your yuri ending

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Yes, of course she won! :p woot! ahahaha

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

New chapter this fast, makes me happy.

As expected, Akira won't get what she want, now she need to go get Sae and marry her just to piss off her family some more and break free of their shackles. :p

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Please Sae... COME BACK! jump over the subtext wall and come back to Akira!
Thanks for your hard work yuri project!

joined Feb 1, 2013

I was kinda expecting some sort of f-you ending. But I was overjoyed by the reveal that Akira finally broke free of her horrible father, that she doesn't need his approval. And I loved how she went directly after Sae, because I'm a big AkiraxSae shipper.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its been so long, that i forgot about the orphanage lol.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn, another fast update, it's great !

I love how all the students seems to be resignated to Hitsugi's antics. XD Crazy announcement ? "Yep, that's the chairman alright..."

Glad things are resolved, though pity Akira didn't get the chance for a rescue, but loved how Sae got rid of that guy. XD

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

What beautiful idiocy. Akira switching in the plastic bag, Sae dumping the d-bag with a precision F-bomb strike, Hitsugi spinning in her chair, and the idiot cadre sleeping in front of Akira and Sae's door like a bunch of puppies...

I can't really express how much I love this manga.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

UGH I just.. i love this series so much, I love this author so much.. her sense of humor is so spot-on for me i grin as I read everything she does like an idiot and laugh. My only dying wish is that the rest of this series somehow gets released in book form since only 6 made it before Seven Seas couldn't do anymore.. i can dream at least.. augh...

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

Would it be too much to ask for a kiss between Saeki and Akira ??? I mean, common !!!!They are the otp of this serie already.

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

What a fight! While reading the whole battle I was overwhelmed by excitement and angst. I wish I could express myself properly about this, but my english is still improving and it has been a long time since this fight ended so... I just want to thank scanlation for their awesome job! :D

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 8:57PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Goddamn! Damnit, I wonder if it would be both Kuroganes versus the old team. I really hope so.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Onee-tama is such a troll, pairing Ayane with Yukari XD

Hayate is pretty much a given considering Akira said she would make sure she'd take part in it, but yeah, have to wonder about her partner. Would be fun if it's her twin, yeah. Though she's new around, never took part in hoshitori and it seems they used the student DB to decide the pairings, so that alone might rule her out as they probably don't know her skill. Well, unless they took data during the graduation event.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Shot's fired

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Did the yuri get level up?

joined Aug 16, 2014

I bet the president picked the teams...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also, I love how they rate the penalty game's value by how much Hitsugi laugh at it XD

Edit 'cause new chapter : Oh boy, Hayate and Shizuma teaming up, that gonna be awesome ! Also, looking forward to see Jun reaction to seeing her wife coming back. :3

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 7:39PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Ah, this is gonna be a very fun fight! Very much looking forward to it~

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ah, Hayane's partner is Yuho! Man, can't wait to see their match! It's so exciting xD I like to see the twins' duel more than the ex-partners' actually :p‎

joined Aug 16, 2014

^Same! Wasn't expecting to see Jun so soon

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Sigma UFO!!!!
I can't wait for the Kurogane fight now

(Akira is so pretty in that wig xD Inorin is definitely enjoying the view)

To reply you must either login or sign up.