Forum › Age 15 discussion

joined Jul 19, 2015

Arent there free raws . im poor :D

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I wouldn't know. You can always try Googling for it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Actually, I have a friend who has a double cousin. I believe double cousins are as closely related as aunt/uncle is with nephew/niece. Or as close as half siblings. If the common ancestor's children were half siblings, I don't know how/whether that affects the nomenclature.

Genetically, children of double twin pairs (like in Usolily) are indistinguishable from full siblings. It's as if they all had the same parents.

joined Mar 9, 2014

HEHEHEh i bought the first volume of this manga, I took advantage of turning 18 MUAHAH and bought myself this r-18 manga. I'm excited HEHEHEH EXCEPT ITS IN CHINESE SO I CAN'T understand 98% of it GG.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/age_15_ch02#25

I DON'T understand why this act would be condoned from a "stranger" I don't get it at all

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 3:44AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

HEHEHEh i bought the first volume of this manga, I took advantage of turning 18 MUAHAH and bought myself this r-18 manga. I'm excited HEHEHEH EXCEPT ITS IN CHINESE SO I CAN'T understand 98% of it GG.

Yeah, 18. The legal age for doing what you've already done since 8th grade. Congratulation to you.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol at the credit spoilers...still has my interest since the art is good and the interactions are inappropriate ^_^

side note all u people who are defining which cousins are legal and arent are super echhi perverts! Lol jkjk, hopin most of u just googled and didnt have it on hand for reference :p

joined Jun 12, 2015

Chapter 2... suddenly girls sniffing their crotches :)

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Just a friendly greeting

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I kinda shipping the two 2nd-cousins through. Probably because I do enjoy the age gap aspect of Asagi Ryuu's works

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 5:24AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I DON'T understand why this act would be condoned from a "stranger" I don't get it at all

Because Anna is taking pity on Ema after what happened yesterday. Ema was sexually harassing Anna before anyway and was ultra in your crotch with a lot of stuff already so I take it as sign that Anna just gave up.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Energy restore skill by sniffing girl crotch, acquired.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Because Anna is taking pity on Ema after what happened yesterday. Ema was sexually harassing Anna before anyway and was ultra in your crotch with a lot of stuff already so I take it as sign that Anna just gave up.

I agree, It's just like this: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/oddman_11_ch10#6

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Energy restore skill by sniffing girl crotch, acquired.

BTW. I was pretty sure she started licking her at first, but she only nestled down. Ema seriously keeps me on edge xD

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

KatzeDerNacht

why would she press her face against her cousin/stranger/whatever to recharge...recharge ecchi on girl's panties?

Taking advantage of your kind-sorta-maybe-cousin because you just broke up with your girlfriend and you need to fill your "void". Makes perfect sense to me.

It is also a known fact that girls panties gives you the energy to get through the day.

Hmmm of course, why did I even doubt the true power of a girl/sorta your cousin's panties?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yes there are,on like chinese sites or something... can't link here I think? but ahm I am sure it was linked in previous comments if not well Google is our friend

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just read previous pages comments. There're links to the raws there. As well as the ending spoiled.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Anna just gave up on Ema and let her do whatever she wants lol. I feel like I'm Ema personality wise....lazy and always going out lol. I need an Anna in my life to cook for me plz

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

Yessssss, another great manga!! But I don't like the nipples they look weird ≡▽≡

Llllll
joined Jul 19, 2015

is there an uncensored version?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Just a friendly greeting

Apparently they do that in America all the time, doesn't mean a thing.

joined Jul 16, 2015

Just a friendly greeting

Apparently they do that in America all the time, doesn't mean a thing.

That is so not true haha.

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

I'm pretty sure in my country you can marry only from your 3rd cousin and so on, because at this point you're almost not blood related hence it's barely a incest, but it was ages since I heard that so I might remembering it wrong.

That must be a pretty darn strict country, since it's legal everywhere in America to marry even your straight-up cousins. Some unnamed states even encourage it.

Anyway, I pretty much like it so far. Ema worries me a little. If she was any more drunk in this chapter, she might actually raped Anna and while I'm not 100% against this kind of development (depends how it's done) I really would hate it here. I'm not sure yet who I ship more Anna x Ema or Anna x Miki. Both looks compelling so far, though I guess I like Miki more.

Miku...I don't know what to feel about her quite yet. I don't think she'd treat Anna good one bit...she'd just be a "best friend in crime" type. Ema I think actually fits quite well with her imho. But there's always development to go ofc.

And keep in mind that certain laws with regards to things like that are there to protect those in danger from predatory older men. Statutory rape and sexual harassment are the main ones. Anna gets squeamish about it, but she doesn't seem to mind it one bit, so while it's technically sexual harassment, Anna doesn't seem to suffer from what that does to girls/women (make them uncomfortable because of the way they're body is put on a sexual pedestal of sorts). I suppose if they do end up having sex in the future, it'd also be technically statutory, but Anna wouldn't go out and complain to the police because there'd be consent and mutually informed feelings involved. The concept of statutory rape as a black/white thing is kinda ridiculous. It's not like a people magically figure out what sex is and have the ability to fend for themselves at a certain age.

Side note, not condoning either of the above when they actually are crimes. Not a rapist, not a pedophile. Do not take away from this that I am saying either, because that couldn't be farther from the truth.

GemmaTheFucker
Jo
joined Mar 20, 2014

I can't stop laughing about that HUGE face in the first page x'''''D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can't believe how some people get so serious about the blood relationship or whether it's statutory rape or not between fictional characters. There's worse here than Age 15. Crotch sniffing between cousins is rather tame and there's some comedic value to it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.