joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice couple combo flirting :D

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm the same!

melts or citadelled

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 4:23PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Pretty cute, it feels like forever since there was a new Kantai doujin xD Maybe because I started playing it? Hmm. Oh well. I have yet to find Hiryuu, Souryuu is lonely without her. At least I have Kaga and two Akagi's xD Kaga is happy indeed.

I'd be happy with an influx of Kantai doujins though xD

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Cute Akaga and a rare bit of Hiryuu x Souryuu. Nice

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I liked the dynamic between Hiryuu and Souryuu, I wish the pairing was more common.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015
Tumblr_inline_o0jzypbfvb1tn11th_540_1452229079373
joined Jun 5, 2015

You go gurl. You go. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1st_2nd_cardiv#19

that small cute thing.. make me smile.. I mean I want a partner like her.. so aaaaaww-able....

joined Jan 8, 2014

The plot and pairings were very enjoyable

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

That was cute.
I'll count on Akagi/Kaga and Hiryuu/Souryuu the next event, hope they'll do a good job when I put them together in my fleet.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's kind of impressive how, if you don't know the ships and their relationships very well, this makes no sense whatsoever. But clearly from the comments if you do, it works really well.

It's unfortunate I fall in the former camp. Pity, that.

BolbyNasution
Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

We definitely need more AKKG

joined Jan 30, 2013

It's kind of impressive how, if you don't know the ships and their relationships very well, this makes no sense whatsoever. But clearly from the comments if you do, it works really well.

Isn't that pretty normal if you don't know a fandom?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, but there is the development of kind of getting what the characters are about when you read a bit about them through doujins, unless they're OOC of course.

Also, I got a third Akagi. So Kaga and her Akagi harem of 3 xD And the next event is around Carriers so we'll see.

@Nezchan You should succumb to our side and start playing KanColle xD Also watch the anime :P

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah, but there is the development of kind of getting what the characters are about when you read a bit about them through doujins, unless they're OOC of course.

Also, I got a third Akagi. So Kaga and her Akagi harem of 3 xD And the next event is around Carriers so we'll see.

@Nezchan You should succumb to our side and start playing KanColle xD Also watch the anime :P

I think Kancolle is like Touhou where you just kinda get to know the ships and their relationships by reading a bunch of doujin (at least that's how I got into Kancolle). It feels like most of the "canon" was created by the fandom anyway.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^Perhaps.

Also on page 31, I don't get what she was trying to say in the second bubble. Could anyone enlighten me? xD My brain doesn't work right sometimes.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^Are you talking about the "be a little more self conscious" line? I read it as a "be more aware of your actions" type of deal where she hurt Hiryuu's feelings by going with Akagi, but wasn't aware it would hurt Hiryuu's feelings in the first place. So something like "think about your actions because they might hurt others (me)"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think Kancolle is like Touhou where you just kinda get to know the ships and their relationships by reading a bunch of doujin (at least that's how I got into Kancolle). It feels like most of the "canon" was created by the fandom anyway.

Tried that, but I've never really been able to get all these similar-looking characters straight in my head. Touhou was easy. Strike Witches was easy. Lucky Star, Madoka, PreCure, I could figure them all out without watching/playing the originals (although I watched S1 Strike Witches later on). But KanColle I find impenetrable for the most part.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^Are you talking about the "be a little more self conscious" line? I read it as a "be more aware of your actions" type of deal where she hurt Hiryuu's feelings by going with Akagi, but wasn't aware it would hurt Hiryuu's feelings in the first place. So something like "think about your actions because they might hurt others (me)"

No in the second panel, I don't count the 'Souryuu' and 'Eh'

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

I think it's similar to what Chikaon said. Prior to page 31, Souryuu didn't tell Hiryuu what Akagi talked to her about. Then before that, she chose to sit next to Kaga and not Hiryuu before getting pulled over. If I go with Souryuu's 'Are you jealous?' then Hiryuu was telling Souryuu to be mindful of her actions and not getting close to either of the 1st CarDiv. Since they don't know tomorrow who will go with who but for certain, it'll be only 'two people', Hiryuu ought to be boiling jealous inside still.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 6:57AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think it's similar to what Telamon said. Prior to page 31, Souryuu didn't tell Hiryuu what Akagi talked to her about. Then before that, she chose to sit next to Kaga and not Hiryuu before getting pulled over. If I go with Souryuu's 'Are you jealous?' then Hiryuu was telling Souryuu to be mindful of her actions and not getting close to either of the 1st CarDiv. Since they don't know tomorrow who will go with who but for certain, it'll be only 'two people', Hiryuu ought to be boiling jealous inside still.

Yeah, now that I've had decent rest I understand what she meant xD As in she'll only be going with her :P I like possessiveness.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Tried that, but I've never really been able to get all these similar-looking characters straight in my head. Touhou was easy. Strike Witches was easy. Lucky Star, Madoka, PreCure, I could figure them all out without watching/playing the originals (although I watched S1 Strike Witches later on). But KanColle I find impenetrable for the most part.

KanColle has a metric shit ton of characters in it, and girls of the same class tend to look similar for obvious reasons (minus oddities like Murakumo). Understandable where you come from.

The issue I take is that if I read your comment correctly, you haven't watched Madoka yet? Dear God, spoiled or no, you are missing out on a treat amongst treats, Nez.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The issue I take is that if I read your comment correctly, you haven't watched Madoka yet? Dear God, spoiled or no, you are missing out on a treat amongst treats, Nez.

Not in a big hurry to. I know the plot, and not in a big hurry to actually watch magical girls get murdered and driven to depression. Break The Cutie isn't my favourite thing.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Not in a big hurry to. I know the plot, and not in a big hurry to actually watch magical girls get murdered and driven to depression. Break The Cutie isn't my favourite thing.

If you watch the whole thing through, it's actually a lot more beautiful, hopeful, and quite happy at the end (including through Rebellion) than it gets made out to be. The journey there? Oof. Not for the faint of heart. Of course, on your own time.

But I digress, different thread, different time.

Download
joined Aug 20, 2022

The art style isn't top but the story is super cute. Love Akagi x Kaga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.