Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

This was a really good read, I hope it continues on

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm Unmotivated and apathetic as hell the struggle ;___ ;

joined Sep 27, 2014

Has this been on here before? I feel like I have read this before. I agree that a continuation would be great, but the ending, given a small bit of interpretation, provides a satisfying close.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 9:03PM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Great one shot! Such a shame when you get start getting interested in a character but it's a one shot so.. that's it :(.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Oh maaan, I love one-shots like this. They always make my heart all bubbly. Saeki's face when she saw the drawing of herself was priceless >.<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Has this been on here before? I feel like I have read this before. I agree that a continuation would be great, but the ending, given a small bit of interpretation, provides a satisfying close.

Theres a few out there, but this one comes to mind...

Well then, now that I see it again, time to re-read the all of the stories on that collection cuz it's pretty great.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

that was sweet

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

It is always the one shots that get me the most. Damn things leave me thirsty for more, feel like I got abandoned in the desert or something.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It is always the one shots that get me the most. Damn things leave me thirsty for more, feel like I got abandoned in the desert or something.

Actually, you really have been abandoned in the desert. This whole site, and in fact the internet itself, is but a delerium in your final hours.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This was really cute! The art girl reminds me of me.

joined Feb 15, 2015

i need a follow up please..

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

I'm Unmotivated and apathetic as hell the struggle ;___ ;

I know what you feel (ToT)/

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This was wonderful.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kyaaaaa! So good! So cute!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow, that was great. Oh, how wonderful it felt to play truant.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cute and begs for a continuation, of course.

But as always with oneshots, the rest is left to the imagination of the reader.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

insert Mugi blush how cute...those two need hold hands and get married ASAP.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

even if there are good series i find only here (more or less), one-shots like this, from hirari, tsubomi, etc., were the things i prefered on this reader

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Ah, the yuri artist secretly drawing the MC cliché....I can't get enough of it! They're always the cutest stories!!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

That was cute but cliched. Already called what her drawing is before the reveal.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I like this MC :3 Much cute

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This was a lovely read :) I enjoyed it thoroughly

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Love it

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sigh, it was pretty average. I liked main character, but story wasn't really too unique to grab my interest. Actually if it was 4-5 chapters short series, I'd like it more, cos right now it felt like bare bones. I guess I read too many oneshots like that to be impressed by it. Sorry, I'm such killjoy ^ ^"

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

What a nice one shot, artwork and everything.

Nezchan

Actually, you really have been abandoned in the desert. This whole site, and in fact the internet itself, is but a delerium in your final hours.

I actually don't see any problems with this... is that wrong?? o_O

To reply you must either login or sign up.