Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Seju x Sumin shall prevail!

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ok so I finally got through to the age verification and I unlocked chapter 10. I don't even know how, but I went back to unlock chapter 2 cause I don't wanna read ahead. And when I try to unlock it I get a dog who's sad and all these bullets with numbers and Korean under it. I don't know what it any of this means. Can somebody help me please?

You know, people who knows Korean like halmoni could help you IF you would post image with that communique cuz it's kinda hard to guess What Does the Dog Say without seeing it :D

I tried to post an image, but it wouldn't show up. I'm getting a lil frustrated because I really wanna read it in order and stuff :'(

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

so upload this image on postimg.com and just give a link to it :)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Here it is
http://postimg.org/image/tuvwpw5rp/f34be8a6/

It says you don't have enough coins to unlock the chapter.

We can't be friends ಠ_ಠ

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 7:58PM

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Can someone please explain the end of ch. 3 for me? At the end Sumin says "she's just a kid." Is she referring to Sungji's physical age or Seju's childish words here?

I think it's more about age gap with Sungji :P That she is just a kid for her because she's 10 years younger and she feel attraction to her. Sth like "Sumin, stop thinking about her, she's just a kid" :)

Ahhh I see, thanks for clearing that up Alextasha and Halmoni

I'm into it. Sungji x Sumin pls.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

We can't be friends ಠ_ಠ

what a shame but c'est la vie. :p

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I already registered in lezhin and bought the coins but... how the heck do you even buy the comics???

Go this this page (or to the page of whatever manhwa you want to buy): http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say

Click on the chapter you want to unlock, and click "confirm" (확인).

joined Jun 29, 2015

Here it is

We can't be friends ಠ_ಠ

Hey, Halmoni, seems you really don't like Seju XD. May I ask why? For though i too ship Sungji & Sumin wholeheartedly, still I feel sorry for Seju & Sumin's past story.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hey, Halmoni, seems you really don't like Seju XD. May I ask why?

Maybe because no one can bother her OTP xD??

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 2:44AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Haha, i'm on team seju, we can be friends right?

I love manipulative characters and Seju gives off that vibe so I'm hooked. Sungji is hella cute though.

my solution: take sumin out of the equation and just have seju/sungji

joined Jun 12, 2012

The art's a little...wonky, but I'm interested in the story. Looking forward to the next update.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hey, Halmoni, seems you really don't like Seju XD. May I ask why? For though i too ship Sungji & Sumin wholeheartedly, still I feel sorry for Seju & Sumin's past story.

I don't wanna spoil anything for people who haven't bought it yet, but basically she a hoe. That's all you need to know.

Haha, i'm on team seju, we can be friends right?

I love manipulative characters and Seju gives off that vibe so I'm hooked. Sungji is hella cute though.

my solution: take sumin out of the equation and just have seju/sungji

TEAM SUNGJI 5EVER DELETING U OFF OF MY FRIENDS LIST jk

thinking outside of the box, eh?

Thanks! already bought three chapters. yey! so.... I was charged twice but my coins is still 21 (minus the 9 coins that i already used) = 12 coins left which should be double the coins since i was charged twice. What should I do????

If you were charged twice, then you would have had 42 coins overall. Subtract 9, and you should have 33 left over, not 24. Make sure to check your card and see if you were actually charged twice. I've never had a problem with paying for coins.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I hope these sites are going to eventually branch out into international languages. I'm not sure how they would handle getting all languages available but I'm seriously all for buying the series I love. This seems like a good step-forward to that goal. I appreciate your hard work!

I looked through these forums, maybe not hard enough, but couldn't find a link to the Tampermonkey script? I thought I read about it in someone else's post but I can't seem to find it.

Also, just to clarify, points are completely different from coins, right?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

halmoni

TEAM SUNGJI 5EVER DELETING U OFF OF MY FRIENDS LIST jk

thinking outside of the box, eh?

it's okay, i've already turned in my letter of resignation. seju is best girl. honestly i like both seju and sungji. i just don't want seju to get hurt but at this point it's inevitable

skartreuse

I hope these sites are going to eventually branch out into international languages. I'm not sure how they would handle getting all languages available but I'm seriously all for buying the series I love. This seems like a good step-forward to that goal. I appreciate your hard work!

i was also thinking that it would be good if they just improved accessibility. e.g. making paying easier by just charging directly to your credit card instead of having to buy coins on a smartphone, etc etc... perhaps lezhin just doesn't think the international fanbase will provide any substantial benefit so maybe that's why they haven't invested any effort into it. oh and thanks for supporting the author of course.

I looked through these forums, maybe not hard enough, but couldn't find a link to the Tampermonkey script? I thought I read about it in someone else's post but I can't seem to find it.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/doonge/overtooning/master/overtooning.user.js
just press install and it should work. it also works with greasemonkey on firefox.

Also, just to clarify, points are completely different from coins, right?

yes that would be correct. coins are completely useless according to halmoni

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Here it is

How do I buy more coins?

joined Jun 30, 2015

I signed up and bought the coins according to the tutorials, thanks so much for those!! But, now I need to turn on the 19 button in order to read WDTFS, and I need to ask for a tut on how to do that. Please, someone help! Much appreciated!

joined May 20, 2013

I think the relationship between Sumin and director are real .Every relationship has a circle, fall in love, love fade away , fight .but in that fight or if there is something wrong with the partner . It's time decide will they leave or stay. I think a first it was a bit Sumin's fault . The director tried to comfort her . But then the director felt stress after the fight got drunk , sad and slept with another man. I knew that she was feel more comfortable at all, she felt worse. That 's why they are having sex together . Director didn't explain and Sumin got pissed off (3 finger!) especially when she met the blond girl . It was 2 persons ' fault. They are both childish and didn't know how to maintain a relationship , they even didn't know how toblove themselves. I saw that it was really hard for Sumin and director to work out their relationship. Now Sumin is 34, been through a lot( she will know what to do when hard time come) and settle down . I think there a really higher chance for Sumin and blond get together. ( although they will go through the same circle but not problems). But i still refer the relationship between director and Sumin . Since they left too much hurt and scars for each other. It would be hard and take very long time but the relationship may be more solid , and it just because i felt that it would be more very interesting story if they get back together rather than the common story -line, with other people.

joined Jun 29, 2015

I think the relationship between Sumin and director are real .Every relationship has a circle, fall in love, love fade away , fight .but in that fight or if there is something wrong with the partner . It's time decide will they leave or stay. I think a first it was a bit Sumin's fault . The director tried to comfort her . But then the director felt stress after the fight got drunk , sad and slept with another man. I knew that she was feel more comfortable at all, she felt worse. That 's why they are having sex together . Director didn't explain and Sumin got pissed off (3 finger!) especially when she met the blond girl . It was 2 persons ' fault. They are both childish and didn't know how to maintain a relationship , they even didn't know how toblove themselves. I saw that it was really hard for Sumin and director to work out their relationship. Now Sumin is 34, been through a lot( she will know what to do when hard time come) and settle down . I think there a really higher chance for Sumin and blond get together. ( although they will go through the same circle but not problems). But i still refer the relationship between director and Sumin . Since they left too much hurt and scars for each other. It would be hard and take very long time but the relationship may be more solid , and it just because i felt that it would be more very interesting story if they get back together rather than the common story -line, with other people.

well, i think it's impossible for sumin and seju to go back. The relationship between them is totally not that healthy from the very beginning. Sumin indulged herself with the seju-only world and never had a chance to learn how to develop an intimate connection with someone else (she has almost no friend but one), she was over-protected by seju (and also by her family maybe) and has no idea what mutual understanding is. Though 34 years old, still she is that childish girl 10 years ago. If she is not going to grow up in a world without seju materially and emotionally, she will never recover from her past. Somehow i think sumin knows everything, seju is the only one she can rely on even she is very cause of her sorrow,that's why her attitude is always cold and unconcerned.
Finally let's face it, the love between sumin and seju was fade away long time ago, only habits and condolence remain.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 8:50AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

ch 17 is out, and although I do not understand anything, each chapter leaves me speechless ...

but am I wrong or when the initial cover is black, it means that there are sex scenes?...

aherointhesky
Images
joined Jul 1, 2015

ch 17 is out, and although I do not understand anything, each chapter leaves me speechless ...

but am I wrong or when the initial cover is black, it means that there are sex scenes?...

The cover is black because the story is flashback :)

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

The initial cover where there is the title? I mean that ...

aherointhesky
Images
joined Jul 1, 2015

The initial cover where there is the title? I mean that ...

I haven't seen Ch17 yet (>.> ) , but usually black page is flashback.. i think even if it's initial cover. There are some sex scenes who are in white :)

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 12:53PM

joined Jul 1, 2015

hi, i only have apple devices (iphone/ipad), so i have downloaded the iOS lezhin app on my phone. i have also purchased the coins via the app (it says $3.99 for 23 coins). on the web on desktop PC, i noticed it says "Web/Android - 0 coins" and "iOS - 23 coins". does it mean the coins in iOS cannot be used in Web? i'm wondering if i can use the coins i purchased in the iOS app, to unlock chapters on the web?

oh, it looks like 19+ material is available for view on the iOS app, just have to confirm the date of birth etc, (apparently the android app does not allow 19+?). so... if i unlocked a chapter on the phone, will the same chapter also be unlocked on the web? or do i require another 3 coins to unlock the same chapter on the web? because the overlay thing would be viewed on my desktop (like fluttering feelings is). so... i have to view it on the web.

i'm sorry if i sound confusing ><" i can't read korean and i'm already trying hard to use google translate and such. anyone using iOS to buy the coins? please kindly advise, much appreciated! :)

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 1:16PM

joined Jul 1, 2015

hm...i currently don't have a smartphone but if that's the case then just unlock it on iOS. Hopefully it will transfer over and you can read it on the web version. if it doesn't work, there are instructions on how to use the overlay method on mobile devices here.
http://dynasty-no-kyra.tumblr.com/post/122515542927/i-bought-the-chapter-but-im-using-the-app-lezhin

oooohhh! turns out i could use the coins to unlock chapters on the web! phew~ major relief. and out of curiosity, i went to check on my phone to see whether the same chapter is unlocked, it wasn't. a message prompted asking if i want to use 3 coins to unlock it. i just closed the app. and when i returned to it moments later, the chapter is unlocked in the app! so... it just needed abit of time to be synced, yay! all is well. thank you for your reply, and thanks for the english translations! the overlay thing is just like magic :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.